What's new

35 Pak Olympic spectators held as terror suspects

Flintlock

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
35 Pak Olympic spectators held as terror suspects

KARACHI: The Chinese government detained 35 Pakistanis visiting China that they suspect of planning to attack proceedings of the Olympic Games, Daily Times learnt on Tuesday. China has asked the Pakistani government for details of the arrested in a letter that alleged 35 suspected Pakistani militants had arrived in China to attack proceedings at the Games. Colonel Anjum Sheikh Saeed of the Foreign Security Department wrote to the Interior Ministry on August 18, ordering the authorities concerned to collect details of those detained. The Chinese government has not released the names of those being held, but has given the names and passport numbers of 13 which include Anwar Afridi, Dildar Khan, Darwaish, Sultan, Akbar Shah, Muhammad Amin, Qadir, Asad Masood, Afzal, Saadat and Dolat Yousaf. faraz khan

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

___

Phew! 35 in the old ally China! I wonder how many slip through the gaps in old enemy India!

But what these guys are doing in china? This islamic extremists needs to be destroyed from the root or else nothing progressive can be done

Last edited:
Phew! 35 in the old ally China! I wonder how many slip through the gaps in old enemy India!

Shut the crap up. If there are terrorists.. then they need to be arrested. And shipped back to Pakistan. If they are innocent free them.

Shut the crap up. If there are terrorists.. then they need to be arrested. And shipped back to Pakistan. If they are innocent free them.

Webby pl don't get angry his point carries validity that why these guys are against china but you point is also correct that the charges need to be confirmed

Everyone knows whether the Olympic safty should be protected. And chinese should do all they can do to consure.
Just as WEBMASTER said, if they're terrorists they should be arrested, if they aren't they should be free.
No matter what nationality they maintain, chinese or pakistani, every terrorist should be attacked if they are commiting crime. And of coures including Indian terrorists.

what the hell, why pulling Indian with baseless arguments, check out chinese are taking help from india on anti terrorist issue. These guys have been caught now if they are guilty they should be punished

no need to single out 35 Pakistani suspects as there are actually thousands suspects attracting police's attention so far. the Chinese security unit has been exchanging infos with their US counterpart and within SCO.

btw, its a shame on the transnational terrorist groups to attack Beijing OGs, not Pakistan's.

yes these guys if found guilty should be punished, but it opens an interesting chapter about recent insurgency in some chinese provinces

yes these guys if found guilty should be punished, but it opens an interesting chapter about recent insurgency in some chinese provinces

actually I dont think insurgency is an accurate term to describe the terrors in Chinese provinces, so far the most notable one is the string of bus blasts on July 21, which killed 2 passengers in Kunming, captial of Yunnan province.

However, more and more terrors against China will be out of question, and anti-terrorism is being taken unprecedentedly as main task by the Chinese public security department.

what the hell, why pulling Indian with baseless arguments, check out chinese are taking help from india on anti terrorist issue. These guys have been caught now if they are guilty they should be punished

:) beacuse the list name of 13 people China has handed over to Pakistan contain names which are Afghans.

One can see the connection ;)

:) beacuse the list name of 13 people China has handed over to Pakistan contain names which are Afghans.

The blame game begins.

By the way the came on pakistani passports right? correct me if I am wrong here ;)

actually I dont think insurgency is an accurate term to describe the terrors in Chinese provinces, so far the most notable one is the string of bus blasts on July 21, which killed 2 passengers in Kunming, captial of Yunnan province.

However, more and more terrors against China will be out of question, and anti-terrorism is being taken unprecedentedly as main task by the Chinese public security department.

KV I am just trying to say that whatever is happening is not good on the name of religion

??? As usual you're not making any sense.

But to get back to the main point:
How and why were these people detained in the first place? Was there any evidence suggesting that they were in town to conduct terror attacks? And if so, what was it?

The blame game begins.

By the way the came on pakistani passports right? correct me if I am wrong here ;)

:) In the past there had been fake Pakistani ID cards used by India by placing at the scene of the bomb blasts in Afghanistan to prove that the suicide bomber was a Pakistani nothing new in it.

Now coming to the passports

Lets me tell you

1. Pakistan has hosted billions and billions of Afghan refugees till date.

2. Thousands of these Afghan refugees had got Pakistan Identity Cards and ultimatly Passports showing them as Pakistanis.

3. There had been incidents where these Afghans were held abroad in many countries on different violations of visas and others but as they were holding Pakistani passports and IDs hence they brought bad name to Pakistan not Afghanistan.

4. Even with the new sophisticated system the Afghans still get away with getting Pakistani Identity Cards and also Passports.

Nothing New

??? As usual you're not making any sense.

But to get back to the main point:
How and why were these people detained in the first place? Was there any evidence suggesting that they were in town to conduct terror attacks? And if so, what was it?

So all these points are not clear yet right ?????????/

If not than why the Indians here are jumping over something which has not yet even been clarified by China

:)

And BTW if anything proven against them we say sent them to hell .

:china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom