What's new

33 Uzbeks, 3 Germans among the 40 killed in Airstrikes in N.Waziristan.

Those conservative Turks make up 5 % of the Turks in Germany(Mill Gorus and theCemaladdin Kaplan followers),they are far worse then the Taliban.
Why did this happen?
The answer is simple;Germany let all those islamists facing prison time in Turkey in the 70/80s into Germany.
There they started the Milli Gorus,an Islam fundamentalist organisation with the goal to turn the world into Islam fundamentalism.
.;)

I know Germany took in the worst elements from Turkey due to their supposedly superior humanitarian outlook. Same like UK took all Khalistanis. Every scum in the world is looked at with gentle eyes by the Europeans and serves their agenda of looking down at third world country. Then when things go bad, they wish to wash their hands off it.

Most Turks in Germany are well integrated into the German society,those who are conservative without any alignment to any organisation just mind there own business.
Ps,before you take Markus serious,you should know where he stands for(not the German people in general)

The general outlook for Turks is not good in Germany as was confirmed by Ms. Merkel when she admitted multiculturism has failed. Just going by the comments in German press gives an idea of what ethnic Germans think. Even Erdogan's call to the Turks to not assimilate underlined the mindset. I am not faulting the Turks here, but I think in general they are 2 separate cultures and 2 separate people with very different ideas about life.

Sorry, I am with Markus on this one.

The Germans are under no obligation to 'befriend' anyone.

There are other immigrants who integrated better.

Sorry if the Germans cannot handle sections of what composes their society and they go out to terrorize the world, then Germany will and should be held accountable just like when India is blamed for Indians attitude elsewhere in the world. Your contempt for brown people and adoration of white skin notwithstanding.

I know Germany took in the worst elements from Turkey due to their supposedly superior humanitarian outlook. Same like UK took all Khalistanis. Every scum in the world is looked at with gentle eyes by the Europeans and serves their agenda of looking down at third world country. Then when things go bad, they wish to wash their hands off it.

The general outlook for Turks is not good in Germany as was confirmed by Ms. Merkel when she admitted multiculturism has failed. Just going by the comments in German press gives an idea of what ethnic Germans think. Even Erdogan's call to the Turks to not assimilate underlined the mindset. I am not faulting the Turks here, but I think in general they are 2 separate cultures and 2 separate people with very different ideas about life.

Sorry if the Germans cannot handle sections of what composes their society and they go out to terrorize the world, then Germany will and should be held accountable just like when India is blamed for Indians attitude elsewhere in the world. Your contempt for brown people and adoration of white skin notwithstanding.
What worst element?
Those who came as ''gastarbeiter''guestworkers were honest working people,who you calling scum?
I would like to see you go and visit East-Germany where Markus comes from.
You wouldnt last a day without being harrased with your color.
Turks dont take crap from no one,thats why Markus hates us,he must have had a bad Turkish experience :rofl:.
I have lived in Germany formany years,so dont come to me about what you know about Germany,had a german girlfriend had German friends and business partners.
Merkel is a politician,its normal to get votes on the back of the foreighners(you should have known that).

What worst element?.

The ones you called worse than Taliban is what I was calling scums, not all ordinary Turks.

You can be in denial about Turks integration into the society, but if there is a vote bank Merkel is addressing, then certainly there is substantial number of people there who constitute that vote bank. Of course not 100% Germans would hold same view point.

The ones you called worse than Taliban is what I was calling scums, not all ordinary Turks.

You can be in denial about Turks integration into the society, but if there is a vote bank Merkel is addressing, then certainly there is substantial number of people there who constitute that vote bank. Of course not 100% Germans would hold same view point.
Those people are the East Germans,they are very very extreem right,even the young ones.
Btw,Merkel is also from the east.
Ask a common German from the west if he/she is happy with the unity with the east.

Those people are the East Germans,they are very very extreem right,even the young ones.
Btw,Merkel is also from the east.
Ask a common German from the west if he/she is happy with the unity with the east.

A West German may not be entirely happy about unification but I think he/she still values an East German over a Turk.

Those Uzbeks are big time bastards and their should be dealt with harshly. I've advocated Pakistan confront Afghanistan and Uzbekistan to get the Uzbeks under control.

Those Uzbeks are big time bastards and their should be dealt with harshly. I've advocated Pakistan confront Afghanistan and Uzbekistan to get the Uzbeks under control.

Confront as in war?Or diplomatic furor?

Confront as in war?Or diplomatic furor?

We have to confront them diplomatically first with strings attached and let them know punitive measures will be undertaken because their citizens are coming to Pakistan as suicide bombers and terrorists.

You think there are so real Germans Turks Arabs etc involved?

Once we arrested a Turkish terrorist with his pregnant wife..

Do you have a link to that report?

Last edited:
Good kill them all one by one or all together doesn't matter long as they are dead and on their way to hell where they belong. Enough of our people are dying and our way of life and nation must be cleaned up from this evil once and for all .

What will happen if you give FATA area independence? It is always better to get rid of the cancerous organ of the body? FATA is not adding any to Pakistan instead adding lot of problems. What is your opinion?

What will happen if you give FATA area independence? It is always better to get rid of the cancerous organ of the body? FATA is not adding any to Pakistan instead adding lot of problems. What is your opinion?

A cancerous organ ? :blink:

The People of FATA are amongst the most patriotic people in the country & they have given ample sacrifices for Pakistan - These few elements are not reflective of them in anyway !

Besides its not as if the TTP are only based in FATA they're everywhere & they've got recruits from every ethnicity & province !

Back
Top Bottom