What's new

33 Demonetisation Deaths In 7 Days: Hospital Casualties, Suicides, Heart Attacks And Even A Murder

lets be fair to the govt.
its a bold move , a very bold move indeed. and this move is a part of series of such moves, some already came and some others waiting to happen.
it was a pretty tough job for the public, politicians and bankers alike.
people opposing the move on 'any' ground (except maybe the implementation should have been more thought out), are near sighted ones.

I hope more more people will switch to card after this demonitisation drive. Govt. should ban all transaction in cash beyond certain limit.

I hope more more people will switch to card after this demonitisation drive. Govt. should ban all transaction in cash beyond certain limit.
My maid
Press wala
Vegetable vendor
Hair cut
Gol gappe
Sweets
Samosa oh i forgot 1 more kachori swipe again
Bus ticket
Train tix you seen the lines
Labour mason on daily wages

Dude get a life. This is so lame i dont know which country you are living in.
Stop proving your self a unrational bhakt.

Internet makes people live in a bubble of information they create themselves ..... I would want you to come out of it & read the ground realities for yourself ... i can link u to some but u can easily find many more ....

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-16/india-s-strike-against-black-money-backfires

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...dia-modi-500-1000-rupee-note?CMP=share_btn_fb

you are the one relying on internet for information, we Indians are living it, no one will deny that it has been tremendous inconvinience to citizens because of demonitisation, but certainely not to the level that we start revolting. Their are equal numbers of news articles both critising and praising the demonitisation drive. Choice is yours, which one you want to believe, leave the matter for us the citizens to resolve.

My maid
Press wala
Vegetable vendor
Hair cut
Gol gappe
Sweets
Samosa oh i forgot 1 more kachori swipe again
Bus ticket
Train tix you seen the lines
Labour mason on daily wages

Dude get a life. This is so lame i dont know which country you are living in.
Stop proving your self a unrational bhakt.
certain limit dude, you are not going to spend , say 5000 rs in a mithai shop for a evening snack are you ? and don`t call me bakht please, I don`t care if BJP does it or Congress, as long as they do something.

Why soldiers dying at the border? Are they fools?
Sacrifice to the nation.
BTW, "other" deaths are also being shown as "currency ban" deaths.

certain limit dude, you are not going to spend , say 5000 rs in a mithai shop for a evening snack are you ? and don`t call me bakht please, I don`t care if BJP does it or Congress, as long as they do something.
I have 18 daily wager who have no food to eat. I told them why didnt you get debit card or net banking account.
They might die but its not my or modi fault.
He told them for severe consequences. Beforehand.

Now i wont pay unless they have account. My gain their loss and now even govt cant say anything.

Btw now he decreased the limit to 2000 rupee.

lets be fair to the govt.
its a bold move , a very bold move indeed. and this move is a part of series of such moves, some already came and some others waiting to happen.
it was a pretty tough job for the public, politicians and bankers alike.
people opposing the move on 'any' ground (except maybe the implementation should have been more thought out), are near sighted ones.

You may be labelled as "anti-national" very soon, pal! :P

Seriously, I think PDF Indians belong to "First India", as they work in "Formal Sectors" , have bank accounts to cash their pay checks, and have internet access to cheer for Modi in spare time.

They just do not understand or care the pain those poor people living in "Second India" have to go through, who have to make a decision between watching their life savings going down the drain, or standing in line day after day making nothing to feed their hungry family.

Riding on high horse and lecturing those poor souls in "Second India" to sacrifice for the "greater good" , while enjoying all the modern convenience of "First India", is disgraceful.

You can be all eyes, legs, arms or unmentionables, couldn't care less.

And the hooter of second line is all I need to confirm what your objective in this thread is...carry on ;)

May be google a little bit ...

all ears. adjective phrase. Very eager to hear; acutely attentive :

u said 80% are OKAY with it !... i wondered really !

Why soldiers dying at the border? Are they fools?
Sacrifice to the nation.
BTW, "other" deaths are also being shown as "currency ban" deaths.
Soldiers are doing their duty.

He is there by choice. He is getting paid and respected for what he does. Unlike a person in queue to get his own money.

While big one who have large amount are free to invest overseas in gold diamond fake compney or reality.

You are an idi00t if you compare a soldier to person forced to stand in queues.

Bloody bhakt i feel like slapping people who talk this logic. Bloody mindless bafoons. Grab their head and hit a brick on their face.
But anyways i cant do it. So....keep on yapping

I have 18 daily wager who have no food to eat. I told them why didnt you get debit card or net banking account.
They might die but its not my or modi fault.
He told them for severe consequences. Beforehand.
Btw now he decreased the limit to 2000 rupee.

How am i suppose to argue when you make it a humanitarian issue?

Perhaps you could go to your nearest bazar and buy food and other essentials for them with you card,if you are not being able to pay them and wait for all these to get over.

all ears. adjective phrase. Very eager to hear; acutely attentive :

Like I said, You can any part of the body for all I care. It's also an adjective phrase. I really don't give a crap, really don't give a crap.

How am i suppose to argue when you make it a humanitarian issue?

Perhaps you could go to your nearest bazar and buy food and other essentials for them with you card,if you are not being able to pay them and wait for all these to get over.
The problem is i cant . I have limited money and i will suffix mybown needs first.

Moreover in future its going to be tough. See we have to pay in cash and there will be lot of cash transaction. Same money will be out. From accounts to cash.

But the impact of this step will keep economy down for an year or more. Who will pay for it.

No i wont buy from account just pay the tax show my bill. But i like using cash. Its fast transaction and you can bargain more.

These people who are hand to mouth need cash. They have daily need and earn daily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom