What's new

33 Demonetisation Deaths In 7 Days: Hospital Casualties, Suicides, Heart Attacks And Even A Murder

yes...
Suicides and heart attacks due to demonetization.

Waiting on traffic accidents to come into this account as well.

let a hundred more die....after all its for the "greater good" (as they say).....as long as me and my family are safe in our ac rooms with credit cards in our pockets.
its definitely not my fault if 95 per cent of india don't have a card....let them die.
Modiji warned everybody, nobody listened then......

Only 33 :lol::lol: Come on Huffington post can do better than this

First Gajender
Then Vemula
Then Dadri
Then JNU
Then again JNU
Then soldiers death on OROP
Now any death in India attributed to demonetization

The vulture politics of Sickulars is in full swing ;)

let a hundred more die....after all its for the "greater good" (as they say).....as long as me and my family are safe in our ac rooms with credit cards in our pockets.
its definitely not my fault if 95 per cent of india don't have a card....let them die.
Modiji warned everybody, nobody listened then......

Please tell me you are being Sarcastic here .... please for the sake of humanity tell meyour comment is sarcasm !

This is Turning out to be a nightmare .. considering it will do NOTHING to curb the Black money .... and whatever little benefit it will bring will be outweighed by the economic and social repurcussions ..

LOL..

Please don't post your deepest wishes here :D

Except the major cities rest of India is back to normal.
In towns and below, there is not even a queue any more..

Please tell me you are being Sarcastic here .... please for the sake of humanity tell meyour comment is sarcasm !

This whole post is sarcasm...

Heart attacks and hospital causalities related to current move?!!
As of below this move none of these happened..

Problem with over blowing something is that you get over blown reactions back..

First Gajender
Then Vemula
Then Dadri
Then JNU
Then again JNU
Then soldiers death on OROP
Now any death in India attributed to demonetization

The vulture politics of Sickulars is in full swing ;)

People may be inconvenienced true but bloody sold out media is trying it's best to create fear and panic even now when things are easing

People may be inconvenienced true but bloody sold out media is trying it's best to create fear and panic even now when things are easing

Except the main big cities, rest of India is back to normalcy.
You can walk into banks after 10AM and not wait in queue in many places.

the truth is if i say otherwise i wud be branded as a sickular/congressi/etc etc.
going with the flow is in fashion nowadays.
when the ques for cash is being compared with ques for JIO sim, its all over folks.

yes. u are absolutely true.
our opposition is more good at buying media houses while not a single media house is working for NDA.
i agree its all one sided.

the truth is if i say otherwise i wud be branded as a sickular/congressi/etc etc.
when the ques for cash is being compared with ques for JIO sim, its all over folks.

There is sensitivity towards the tragedies
BUT

Things are being blown out of proportion, intentionally, hence the sarcastic responses.

yes. u are absolutely true.
our opposition is more good at buying media houses while not a single media house is working for NDA.
i agree its all one sided.

I believed you haven't seen Zee TV yet, also all polls are saying that 80% people support the move

There is sensitivity towards the tragedies
BUT

Things are being blown out of proportion, intentionally, hence the sarcastic responses.
i agree.
i overwhelmingly agree that the opposition is playing opposition.
but what i am more concerned with is our temperament , with which we just compare a recent death to another as if they nullify each other.
i only hope the govt goes along with other measures linked with the one current measure -- demonitization

I believed you haven't seen Zee TV yet, also all polls are saying that 80% people support the move
i support the move too.
...... well as long as i dont face some minor inconvenience of hearing my father died because he couldnt muster enough patriotism to stand in the line for 8 hours straight.
however, from couple of days onwards bank officials are paying attention to the needs of the elderly, little more than the general public. this caring attitude, i hope , came from within and not for fear of increase in the number of dead.... due to pollution, pesticide, bird droppings etc.

Last edited:
LOL..

Please don't post your deepest wishes here :D

Except the major cities rest of India is back to normal.
In towns and below, there is not even a queue any more..

Internet makes people live in a bubble of information they create themselves ..... I would want you to come out of it & read the ground realities for yourself ... i can link u to some but u can easily find many more ....

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-16/india-s-strike-against-black-money-backfires

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...dia-modi-500-1000-rupee-note?CMP=share_btn_fb

Internet makes people live in a bubble of information they create themselves ..... I would want you to come out of it & read the ground realities for yourself ... i can link u to some but u can easily find many more ....

/QUOTE]

I guess IMF is not a valid source to talk on economy.

Let me know if you want more news or videos of western media outlets praising it...

Point it, you get views on either side and at the end of the day what matters is what Indians want and need. Having said that, right now more than 80% of Indians support this move...We all are wondering why?

Back
Top Bottom