What's new

31 killed as militants attack Pakistan army checkpost

That was 60 years ago..you cant milk it for eternity..simple..
In their current status the tribals are one of the most messed up people on the planet...
The world powers have converged to fight terrorism in their areas..Drones are firing in their areas...
So yes there is a real problem..lets not try to hide it under the carpet...

So you think abandoning them to Afghanistan which has a president that is basically the mayor of Kabul will fix things?? In fact your plan of abandonment would probably make things worse and the spill over would be the end of the Pakistani state. Which BTW is why Indians support your plan.

@KingMamba93 I am more worried about growing extremism in Pakistan. We have internal insurgencies and relatively peaceful years in Kashmir and on borders.

I don't want extremism coming near to our border.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should ask @Monkey D Luffy ..isnt that guy from the area where the unfortunate thing happened ?

I dunno if hes from Peshawar I thought Luffy was in Abbottabad completing his Medical studies.

I am on about tribals,not Pushtoons in general...
Its another thing that Pushtoon Pushtoon bahi bhai..No matter if their ethnic brother is a murderer,they will stick for them..
Thais medieval mentality still exists even among the very educated pushtoons....
You cant talk to them against an unknown imaginary Pushtoon even if your are right..
try it and report back..you will get loads of abuse and even threats..

Its this tribal ethnic mentality that makes many tribals supporters of terrorists.Kill one and a dozen sympathizers rise up for revenge...

You obviously have it out against all Pashtuns. I do not know many Pashtuns here in the states so idk about that.

That was 60 years ago..you cant milk it for eternity..simple..
In their current status the tribals are one of the most messed up people on the planet...
The world powers have converged to fight terrorism in their areas..Drones are firing in their areas...
So yes there is a real problem..lets not try to hide it under the carpet...
@Hyperion : Your rebuttal to Safriz's fears, please !

Its them who think they are perfect while they are not...
The rest of the country has been bearing them since 1947 and still is...

I think you should have a little more respect for the people who were willing cannon fodder for Pakistan's ambitions in Kashmir and also in its Soviet jihad experiment for its own geo-political ambitions.

I dunno if hes from Peshawar I thought Luffy was in Abbottabad completing his Medical studies.

Oh okay..I remember him saying he was a Marwat from Lakki Marwat..so prolly he will have more sources there.

Its this tribal ethnic mentality that makes many tribals supporters of terrorists.Kill one and a dozen sympathizers rise up for revenge

The way to deal with it is to kill all who rise up. No kidding, 100% straight up - always carry through with these people

@KingMamba93 I am more worried about growing extremism in Pakistan. We have internal insurgencies and relatively peaceful years in Kashmir and on borders.

I don't want extremism coming near to our border.

That is because you see the big picture, but most Indians do not and so even on this forum talk about splitting Pakistan into 4 states gleefully. Which is what would happen with safriz's plan, first he would get rid of the belt because he thinks they are too backward, next what karachi gets azaadi because MQM is a menace?? I mean if he willing to break up Pakistan because of the problems of one group other groups will continue to make problems for the same reasons, and yes a lot of the backlash would spill over into Bharat.

The way to deal with it is to kill all who rise up. No kidding, 100% straight up - always carry through with these people

Yaraa tuuu marvaiii ga !

Come what may we mustn't approach this problem like that; we must respect their red-lines & introduce modernity & moderation in those areas through a gradual bleeding in. Most of that was already being done in the early '90s when the right to vote was extended to those regions before the whole region got destabilized again because of the US Invasion of Afghanistan & how badly it was dealt with by NATO, ISAF & Pakistan.

You obviously have it out against all Pashtuns. I do not know many Pashtuns here in the states so idk about that.

Tell you what...
TTP..Pushtoon...
Taliban Pushtoon..
Most suicide bombers..Pushtoons..
Most causalities suffered by PA..in Tribal areas and other Pushtoon areas...

Who gets bad name?
All Pakistanis..Including me...

Still wondering why i am angry?

Those Tribals are long gone....
Things are very different now..
The area is the source of almost all the terrorism,and the whole country gets battered for that...

So as long as the tribals are dying for you they are good, they are patriotic, they are goody-goodies..but when they rise against what they deem oppression or unlawful killings then they are scum, they are leeches and they must be cast off. Wow.

And one guy told that before Zia-ul-Haq's soviet jihad for american dollars the tribals were a chilled out lot. It was the indoctrination of salafism and introduction of Kalashnikov amongst them which has destroyed their tribal structure and taken them back to fundamentalist Islam. Zia was no Pathan.

Its like blaming a kid for drug addiction when the guy who introduced the kid to drugs is you.

Back
Top Bottom