What's new

31 killed as militants attack Pakistan army checkpost

That is because you see the big picture, but most Indians do not and so even on this forum talk about splitting Pakistan into 4 states gleefully. Which is what would happen with safriz's plan, first he would get rid of the belt because he thinks they are too backward, next what karachi gets azaadi because MQM is a menace?? I mean if he willing to break up Pakistan because of the problems of one group other groups will continue to make problems for the same reasons, and yes a lot of the backlash would spill over into Bharat.
A divided Pakistan is danger for entire region. I would rather like a nation with youth more focused on nation building, education, rationality and removing stigma from the society.

I would like a nation sharing borders with India, which thinks better Economy should be their next weapon, not more nukes.

Blame game creates more trouble and even people who know they are wrong, become defensive. Just to prove, Holier than other, they hide in arguments to prove themselves relatively better but defend their absolute failure.

So as long as the tribals are dying for you they are good, they are patriotic, they are goody-goodies..but when they rise against what they deem oppression or unlawful killings then they are scum, they are leeches and they must be cast off. Wow.

I DON'T WANT THEM TO DIE FOR ANYBODY..I WANT THEM TO LIVE AND LET LIVE...
THEY ARE CURRENTLY KILLING RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER...

Yaraa tuuu marvaiii ga !

Come what may we mustn't approach this problem like that; we must respect their red-lines

I'm not suggesting we disrespect them, but we have red lines of our own and before any thing else these must be very clearly understood and enforced - no one gets a free ride, pashtun or whatever, Pakistani law and Pakistan first -

More like they are killed right, left & center !

By whom?

The ones who are killed deserve to be killed as they are terrorists...

Infact they wont be killed if they stop attacking PA and the rest of Pakistan...

Your sympathy has no legs...Just lame..

Tell you what...
TTP..Pushtoon...
Taliban Pushtoon..
Most suicide bombers..Pushtoons..
Most causalities suffered by PA..in Tribal areas and other Pushtoon areas...

Who gets bad name?
All Pakistanis..Including me...

Still wondering why i am angry?

You are right but you cannot just be like fasad kii jaar hai and completely disregard the reasons behind everything. Not all TTP is Pashtun, you are forgetting Punjabi Taliban which is one of the strongest groups in TTP. Go look it up. Also there are more ethnic groups in the belt which are non Pashtun, did you forget even the Uzbek militants are somewhere in those areas?? Not to mention all the arab fighters who come for training.

I'm not suggesting we disrespect them, but we have red lines of our own and before any thing else these must be very clearly understood and enforced - no one gets a free ride, pashtun or whatever, Pakistani law and Pakistan first -

Yaraa think expediently; such heavy handedness is the reason why they've fought the Americans for the 13 years & the reason why a puritanical Islamist militant movement (the Taliban) metamorphed into something that started carrying with it the association of 'Pashtun Nationalism'; we must be smart in our approach otherwise these areas would be destabilized for years to come & giving them an ultimatum explicitly or implicitly so would bring us & them to terrible ruin.

By whom?

The ones who are killed deserve to be killed as they are terrorists...

Infact they wont be killed if they stop attacking PA and the rest of Pakistan...

Your sympathy has no legs...Just lame..

On the contrary how many of them are born because some of their loved ones, many of them innocent, have been killed by the United States & by the Pakistan Army ? Why do you think the TTP was formed to begin with ? Because its leaders extrapolated Pakistan's very conspicuous role in helping the United States in what is perceived as both an invasion of their land & against fellow Muslims.

Consequently you don't go about teaching an illiterate Tribal who was fed a BS version of Islam during the Afghan Jihad when we needed them, on how this time around its different & so on & so forth !

Be reasonable here & approach this problem smartly; otherwise its the end-game for Pakistan.

You are right but you cannot just be like fasad kii jaar hai and completely disregard the reasons behind everything. Not all TTP is Pashtun, you are forgetting Punjabi Taliban which is one of the strongest groups in TTP. Go look it up. Also there are more ethnic groups in the belt which are non Pashtun, did you forget even the Uzbek militants are somewhere in those areas?? Not to mention all the arab fighters who come for training.
Mullah Nazir from the Wazir tribe
Mullah-Nazir-was-killed-o-008.jpg

US drone strike kills Pakistan Taliban commander | World news | guardian.co.uk
He is a Pushtoon

Jalaluddin Haqqani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haqqani was born in or about 1950 in the Paktia Province of Afghanistan. He is an ethnic Pashtun from the Jadran tribe

Afghan but most supporters from Pakistani tribal areas....Again Tribal Pushtoon.

Ehsanualla Ehsan..Agian Pakistani tribal Pushtoon..
images

Sorry i cant turn a blind eye from these facts..

On the contrary how many of them are born because some of their loved ones, many of them innocent, have been killed by the United States & by the Pakistan Army ? Why do you think the TTP was formed to begin with ? Because its leaders extrapolated Pakistan's very conspicuous role in helping the United States in what is perceived as both an invasion of their land & against fellow Muslims.

Consequently you don't go about teaching an illiterate Tribal who was fed a BS version of Islam during the Afghan Jihad when we needed them, on how this time around its different & so on & so forth !

Be reasonable here & approach this problem smartly; otherwise its the end-game for Pakistan.

He is playing into the hands of those who seek the dismemberment of Pakistan. @Hyperion hopefully samosa option is still in the books!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup..
Kill all Pakistan army....

Mullah Nazir from the Wazir tribe
Mullah-Nazir-was-killed-o-008.jpg

US drone strike kills Pakistan Taliban commander | World news | guardian.co.uk
He is a Pushtoon

Jalaluddin Haqqani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghan but most supporters from Pakistani tribal areas....Again Tribal Pushtoon.

Ehsanualla Ehsan..Agian Pakistani tribal Pushtoon..
images

Sorry i cant turn a blind eye from these facts..

Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I never said there were no Pashtuns, I said there were other groups in their as well including people from our punjab.

He is playing into the hands of those who seek the dismemberment of Pakistan. @Hyperion hopefully samosa option is still in the books!!!

My dear child..
Pakistan is already dismembered ...

Last edited by a moderator:
My dear child..
Pakistan is already dismembered ...

So than pack it up, call it a day, and log off since there is nothing left to talk about. I mean if you have no hope there is no point in conversing right??

Back
Top Bottom