What's new

300 Terrorists Leave Training Camps In Azad Kashmir, After Indian Surgical Strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I wanna do is this. :omghaha::omghaha:

Btw since so called "Sir Jee Kal Strikes" have happened now there shouldn't be any blame on Pakistan if something happens because now the area is clear. :pleasantry:

Would there be any punishment when the people quit and runaway from the camps?

300 Terrorists Leave Training Camps In Azad Kashmir, After Indian Surgical Strikes

Source is indian therefore it is all lies and is fake. Null and void. Move on everyone.

MODS, can we please make rule against posting indian links here? There should be no room for tabloids. I mean what's next? The national inquirer links with BREAKING news that Angelina Jolie is part reptile?

This!!!!!!!!!!.......Something definitely needs to be done about anything coming from the indian media especially with regards to Pakistan. They are proven liars, purveyors of falsehoods & propaganda.

Now surgical strike don by un military observer group on india's sir jee kal strike

In previous days, Indian members of PDF have put on a show of gullibility the likes of which I haven't witnessed on here before. This will likely upset many of you, but I've held my tongue with all the fog and usual nonsense from media and members, but this is the truth.

:laughcry: you guys are really shameless there is no doubt about it:omghaha:
Are your talking about Pakistanis and Pakistani establishments?
YES it's True!

So, now it's back to training camps? Make up your minds.

First it was "we targeted training camps", than it was "there are no training camps in Kashmir, we targeted launch pads", and now its back to "there are training camps in Kashmir".

The amount of flip flopping is ridiculous.

if india indeed did those strikes...shoot few hundreds rockets in pak kashmir...just for the sake of it. i mean the harder they try to deny...the better for india.

What india needs is psychological warfare against pak. Just keep bullying them...wherever you find them...be it on land or in water.

can india do that...i doubt so.
if india indeed did those strikes...shoot few hundreds rockets in pak kashmir...just for the sake of it. i mean the harder they try to deny...the better for india.

What india needs is psychological warfare against pak. Just keep bullying them...wherever you find them...be it on land or in water.

can india do that...i doubt so.
Bare in mind psycologically you are losing, u losing trust on your Govt. and army. Ppl are already questioning abt the false briefing of Indian DGMO and ofcorse its creating doubts on the capabilities of indian army and the credebility of your Govt.

The media channels should be banned for spreading misinformation.

Or are they playing to some script? :azn:
I advised many times before hire Ram Gopal Verma but they hired Sunjay Leela Bhansali.

Apparently they know the exact number of terrorists and their camps, somehow destroyed "Launchpads" in a "Surgical Strike" but they never got a wind of 4 attackers in Uri. Strange ! Preemptive is the new buzz word !

So, now it's back to training camps? Make up your minds.

First it was "we targeted training camps", than it was "there are no training camps in Kashmir, we targeted launch pads", and now its back to "there are training camps in Kashmir".

The amount of flip flopping is ridiculous.

I do not see any contradiction.

The training camps are deep inside Pakistan held Kashmir. The estimated number per Indian intelligence was 500.

The launch pads are closer to the border as these people are ready to cross the LOC and hit the identified targets.

The surgical strike was on launch pads.

The training camps may being evacuated to preempt losing them in another retaliatory attack from India which points to the sign that Pakistan is planning another attack.

Apparently they know the exact number of terrorists and their camps, somehow destroyed "Launchpads" in a "Surgical Strike" but they never got a wind of 4 attackers in Uri. Strange ! Preemptive is the new buzz word !

It is much easier to gather intelligence on the number people being trained than the targets they would be hitting.

It is much easier to gather intelligence on the number people being trained than the targets they would be hitting.
What do you think where they would be going? Bhutan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom