What's new

300 Terrorists Leave Training Camps In Azad Kashmir, After Indian Surgical Strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY ARE THE "MODERATORS" ALLOWING GENOCIDAL TERRORIST INDIANS TO POST THESE PROPAGANDA THREADS IN A SUPPOSEDLY PAKISTANI FORUM WHILE THEY RAPE AND KILL WITH IMPUNITY IN KASHMIR AND TERRORISE PAKISTAN IN KARACHI BALUCHISTAN AND KPK......KINDLY DELETE THESE THREADS

People familiar with the freedom struggle can tell you that they had never gathered in even in 100 figure to cross LoC :)

So this 300 figure itself is figment of imagination.

there were no camps either near LoC ever.

same to you indian fela

Where did I say 100 people crossed LOC into India?

The launch pads are for full trained people ready to cross. Hence they are closer to the border.They would cross in smaller batches as and when they receive instructions.

The training camps are deeper as the people are still being trained and not ready yet.

Would there be any punishment when the people quit and runaway from the camps?

300 Terrorists Leave Training Camps In Azad Kashmir, After Indian Surgical Strikes

http://www.msn.com/en-in/video/news...-terrorists-flee-from-Azad Kashmir/vi-BBwRvQv
Hahaahaaa
Would there be any punishment when the people quit and runaway from the camps?

http://www.msn.com/en-in/video/news...-terrorists-flee-from-Azad Kashmir/vi-BBwRvQv
300 Spartans now lolzz
scbu.gif

It had to be 300, terrorist made it easy for them, they didn't made 246 camps, or 321, they rounded off to a complete 300, so that it could make a good title.

Did you ever estimate? Estimates are typically round figures...

All I wanna do is this. :omghaha::omghaha:

Btw since so called "Sir Jee Kal Strikes" have happened now there shouldn't be any blame on Pakistan if something happens because now the area is clear. :pleasantry:

atleast until Pak authorities come out of the anesthesia. After that we have to expect they will refill the camps. That is the soldiering they know besides whining

Last edited:
atleast until Pak authorities come out of the anesthesia. After that we have to expect they will refill the camps. That is the soldiering they know besides whining

STFU now, since you have done those so called " Sir Jee Kal Strikes" now if anything happens it will be blamed on India as false operation. :yay:

you know, instead of all this whining and face saving and relying on irregulars (aka terrorist campers), which make their country quite shameful,
so indid did 'surgical strike' and took out '38' and '300' are now leaving ...... hahahahahahahah this is too much :omghaha:

many a times I have wondered how Pakistan, a country with such common roots with India, could have reached such depraved nadir in so many aspects in such a short time. Posts such yours provide a clue.
STFU now, since you have done those so called " Sir Jee Kal Strikes" now if anything happens it will be blamed on India as false operation. :yay:

you id is apropo! just read what you wrote. I thought you sided with Paks!

The media channels should be banned for spreading misinformation.

Or are they playing to some script? :azn:

The bigger question is why is Indian media so retarded? The way they report things gives everyone migraine. Cant they like report in a calm , cool and dignified way? It seems like everyone is shouting at the top of their lungs

many a times I have wondered how Pakistan, a country with such common roots with India, could have reached such depraved nadir in so many aspects in such a short time. Posts such yours provide a clue.

/QUOTE]

Same here always wondered about 400 million poor Indian people .

@Vortex @Khan_21 ....thanks.
When Parrikar made fun of Pak authorities as being comatose I was unhappy about his gloating.
Now after seeing your posts I know he was paying them a compliment

Some poor villagers are moving and India is labeling them as terrorists....

I don't know anymore if I should laugh or cry... I have pity of Indians

No this is not referring to the villagers who are closer to LoC being moved rather it is talking about the people being trained in the training camps which are much deeper in the Pakistan held Kashmir unlike the launch pads that are closer to the LoC.

It would be very difficult to take out these training camps by foot like was done with the launch pads. These can only taken out either by user of choppers (which is very risky) and/or missiles (which would be a greater escalation).

The fact that they are being moved else where means that Pakistan is preparing for a counter strike in the next few weeks and is preparing the ground for Indian relation to the follow-on Pakistani strike.

Indians going crazy over the so called surgical strike while most of them had no idea what really a surgical strike is
here is how much they searched "what is a surgical strike"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=IN&q=what is surgical strikes

Here is for Pakistan. What do you say?

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=PK&q=what is surgical strikes

and here is for the world. Oops Pakistan is ahead of India...

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=what is surgical strikes

upload_2016-10-1_20-4-20.png

upload_2016-10-1_20-4-48.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom