What's new

300 Terrorists Leave Training Camps In Azad Kashmir, After Indian Surgical Strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a telescope mounted on your tail to count each and every one of those 300
Hey may be they do have telescopes, may be even ground intel. You might not know :P

Calm down madam- Why are you so angry- think of them as Jokers and pretend nothing happened- Indians are not loosing sleep over It- :enjoy:

Deepest Regards- :-)

lolzzz I would be the last person on earth you Indians can make angry :)

I repeat sleep tight 300 have left the camps o sorry launching pads, writing pads whatever you may call it

Lol man wtf...these guys really are so desperate to believe anything there media tells them... pathetic...!

o really so your indian artificial intelligence failed to find these "camps" within two Kms when you launched sourgical strike and there were only launching pads now suddenly camps for 300 appeared?

I think you are mixing up.

The training camps are deep inside Pakistan held Kashmir. The estimated number per Indian intelligence was 500.

The launch pads are closer to the border as these people are ready to cross the LOC and hit the identified targets.

The surgical strike was on launch pads.

The training camps may being evacuated to preempt losing them in another retaliatory attack from India which points to the sign that Pakistan is planning another attack.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/300-terrorists-leave-training-camps-in-azad-kashmir-after-indian-surgical-strikes.452916/page-2#ixzz4LsGwfY15

WOW and today our ISPR brought entire media team with him to the areas you claimed that you have done surgical strikes . Because we have nothing to hide. That's the difference between the person who wants to hide something and who doesn't.

You guys are funny and Madam here was getting angry over Indian media and Government- No Offense meant- we too have people like you- and unfortunately for both country It makes majority of population-

Hey may be they do have telescopes, may be even ground intel. You might not know :P

:D yeh and launching pads transformed into camps just day after the stroke :P it would have been better if you claimed camps from the day one why this pukhhhhh of launching pads

why 300 ? is this the groundwork for some bollywood movie

The training camps are deep inside Pakistan held Kashmir. The estimated number per Indian intelligence was 500.

The launch pads are closer to the border as these people are ready to cross the LOC and hit the identified targets.

The training camps may being evacuated to preempt losing them in another retaliatory attack from India which points to the sign that Pakistan is planning another attack.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/300-terrorists-leave-training-camps-in-azad-kashmir-after-indian-surgical-strikes.452916/page-2#ixzz4LsGwfY15

People familiar with the freedom struggle can tell you that they had never gathered in even in 100 figure to cross LoC :)

So this 300 figure itself is figment of imagination.

there were no camps either near LoC ever.

Okay Good Night !!

same to you indian fela

It had to be 300, terrorist made it easy for them, they didn't made 246 camps, or 321, they rounded off to a complete 300, so that it could make a good title.

:D yeh and launching pads transformed into camps just day after the stroke :P it would have been better if you claimed camps from the day one why this pukhhhhh of launching pads
Well media exaggerates. I dont know the truth but you dont know the truth either.

Dadeechi baba(I guess you are Brahmin we call Brahmin Baba)

No need to waste time- I think you have better things to do like on Gripen thread- BTW any ideas about the special timing of Dushehra this time- What do yo expect will happen-

yes 300 ..
300-effect1.jpg

so indid did 'surgical strike' and took out '38' and '300' are now leaving ...... hahahahahahahah this is too much :omghaha:

Dadeechi baba(I guess you are Brahmin we call Brahmin Baba)

No need to waste time- I think you have better things to do like on Gripen thread- BTW any ideas about the special timing of Dushehra this time- What do yo expect will happen-

I have already posted why GoI picked that date for the Surgical Strike and why it was successful. Read here...

India picked the eve of Mahalaya Amavasya which is a special day dedicated to making an offering to express our gratitude to all the previous generations of people who have contributed to our life.

Mahalaya Amavasya is the beginning day of Dussehra dedicated to Maa Kaali

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/exclusive-dg-ispr-takes-journalists-to-loc-and-briefs.452817/page-7#ixzz4LsJr3Esh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom