What's new

300,000 plus @ PTI Lahore Jalsa - Live Forum Coverage

how can karachi be under monopoly of MQM, karachites are not some slaves of zamindaars nor anybody force them thm to vote

What? I reckon you haven't seen massive rigging in elections. FYI no other political party can even dare to appoint political agents in the regions where MQM is authority.. No one can speak against MQM lords and you are still saying people not under MQM monopoly.
Thats surprising really...

This Sunday is an epoch making day and its a big no to status quo..

What? I reckon you haven't seen massive rigging in elections. FYI no other political party can even dare to appoint political agents in the regions where MQM is authority.. No one can speak against MQM lords and you are still saying people not under MQM monopoly.
Thats surprising really...

MQM come by votes of Karachities in Karachi not any monopoly or any any other bull$h1t. The topic is on Imran Khan rally & lets not create it into another MQM bashing thread.

Ok guys so I was there the whole time and I tell you it was Massive!!!!!

Kindly tell us about the enthusiasm that people had there.. IK's speech must have been motivational for the gathering there.

Ok guys so I was there the whole time and I tell you it was Massive!!!!!

Where were you standing? :P

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Yeah Baby :D

30102011147.jpg

Assalam alaikum

IK has many times said why he is starting from lahore and then it will expand its rallies it is good if he doesnot rush recheck the mistakes and this rally and build on the +ve of this rally and then have it in another town that has good response to pti

TARIQ

MQM come by votes of Karachities in Karachi not any monopoly or any any other bull$h1t. The topic is on Imran Khan rally & lets not create it into another MQM bashing thread.

I have spent my entire life in Karachi and as a Karachitie I wont endorse your impression or believe... Anyway, you'r right let us not make this thread yet another MQM bonking thread.

This song of string was perfectly justifying the JULSA.... EPIC

Last edited by a moderator:
emmie dont you remember how khushbakht shujaat defeated PPP guy?? and he cried like a baby??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom