What's new

300,000 plus @ PTI Lahore Jalsa - Live Forum Coverage

I was impressed by Imran Khan Speech.I hope we see real change in Pakistani Politics soon.Imran Khan speech delivered a message to common Pakistanis.I hope people are wise enough to see this and vote for Imran instead of Ganja Brothers because all ganja brothers do is talk talk talk.

The PPP had multiple opportunities to change things when it had power in the Center, and in Sindh.

The PML_N has had multiple opportunities to change things while it had power in the Center, and in Punjab.

Neither have done anything of note all these years - it is time for change, even if it is 'change for change sake alone ..'

Height of stupidity in politics by Nawaz in Co....There earlier rally and show of power brought them in an exceptionally awkward position....today's toll was heavy.....heavily bombarded both from Karachi and Lahore......This is gonna seriously dent their hopes for future elections.... not to mention the psychological impact on the overall party leadership and workers....

meanwhile Zardari and Co would enjoy the show.......In attempt to degrade and belittle Imran Khan and PTI by having a Rally in challenging mode....just days before....was highly miscalculated risk...... which backfired big times..... and shows the signs of its repercussions to be felt for long time!

lets start discussing the important members of the party and their talents and qualifications and if sent to the parliment when can they do to bring the change, dont fool by saying 'corrapt hukmeraan' and they are not 'corrapt' and 'jagirdars' or related to 'jagirdars' themselves

talk abt
1) land reforms
2) economy
3) eliminating feudals from bureaucracy/military etc

not one useful things are mentioned in jalsa except musical concert

If media gives proper coverage to the rally and the turnout, it could swing the votes of many who might not show up at election time or decide not to support PTI because it is 'too small'.

Now IK has to continue the momentum through election day.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

lol - over 150,000 - So can 3 or 4 PML-N MNA's quit :D

Agno - i have heard figures on the net and television of figures varying from 100,000 and 300,000.
I have always respected IK but felt he lacked the killer instinct in the political field. Today he sounds like a man that is holding a becon of light and hope for us all. He seems to have matured in the right way and has a sense of authority in his words. I think its time to give the guy the backing of the whole country. Have a think guys. Zardari character or IK? The choice is yours my friends and more importantly its yours to live with.

where is the youth educated class of imran ruling the party, it seems PTI has no different uneducated village elders in his party, i seem to get a very bad impression from the other non imran members of the party who are holding the 'jalsa'.

there are not other talented guys to be seen except only one man show in PTI

Let me aware you on that kid..... According to "Gallup poll" the supporters of PTI are mostly the young ones from the age of 18-29 and most of them highly educated... while the supporters for PML (N) mostly are the middle ones who have done matric or near about... while the most supporters of PPP are one who are highly illiterate and have done just primary ...so wake up ....its morning now

Now can we get some security in Karachi to overturn the PPP, ANP and MQM through a massive turnout there for a IK rally :D

You know, I bet that violence in Karachi will soar the day IK announces a decision to hold a similar rally in Karachi, because all three of the parties in power have a lot to lose, and will try to preempt IK's success through making the city appear insecure and violent.

where is the youth educated class of imran ruling the party, it seems PTI has no different uneducated village elders in his party, i seem to get a very bad impression from the other non imran members of the party who are holding the 'jalsa'.

there are not other talented guys to be seen except only one man show in PTI

And PMLN and PPP are full of scholars, is that your point?

Educations doesn't mean speaking good English..

The PPP had multiple opportunities to change things when it had power in the Center, and in Sindh.

The PML_N has had multiple opportunities to change things while it had power in the Center, and in Punjab.

Neither have done anything of note all these years - it is time for change, even if it is 'change for change sake alone ..'
PPP and PML-N are two sides of the same coin - They have a lot in common (Corruption, Ghunda Gardi, Extortion etc..)

Imran Khan's 'tsunami' sweeps Lahore

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content...-imrankhanptijalsa-1319981630-856-640x480.jpg
285058-imrankhanptijalsa-1319981630-856-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) took out a large rally at the Minar-e-Pakistan ground in Lahore on Sunday.
More than 100,000 supporters gathered as a show of strength in what is traditionally the PML-N stronghold.
PTI chief Imran Khan warned politicians to declare their assets or his party would launch a civil disobedience movement against them.
Speaking on issues plaguing the country, Khan said that his party would stand with minorities and work for the rights of women.
He said PTI would also give the Baloch their rights and “not colonise them.”

Imran Khan’s ‘tsunami’ sweeps Lahore – The Express Tribune

i know i win look at public imran khan jeewy jeewy hahahaha

Now can we get some security in Karachi to overturn the PPP, ANP and MQM through a massive turnout there for a IK rally :D

You know, I bet that violence in Karachi will soar the day IK announces a decision to hold a similar rally in Karachi, because all three of the parties in power have a lot to lose, and will try to preempt IK's success through making the city appear insecure and violent.

Believe me or not the ruling parties in Karachi will be having their a$$ sat on fire ....... Lahore was bit easy to cope up for Imran as here was only one major party but in Karachi there are 3 .... also Lahore is free from ethnic issues while in Karachi the ruling parties hit soft spot of ethnic issues to rule over...... like MQM for urdu speaking..... PPP for feudals ....ANP for pushtoons ...so if IK goes their surely these parties will play an ethnic game to push him back.....its where the public needs to come out of this obsolete mind set ....and be rational in their approach

lets start discussing the important members of the party and their talents and qualifications and if sent to the parliment when can they do to bring the change, dont fool by saying 'corrapt hukmeraan' and they are not 'corrapt' and 'jagirdars' or related to 'jagirdars' themselves

talk abt
1) land reforms
2) economy
3) eliminating feudals from bureaucracy/military etc

not one useful things are mentioned in jalsa except musical concert

Check this first. http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/102151-pti-leadership-team-credentials.html

Back
Top Bottom