What's new

30 dead, hundreds injured in Chakwal Imambagah suicide bombing

Trooper

Reaction score
Sunday, April 05, 2009
30 dead, hundreds injured in Chakwal Imambagah suicide bombing CHAKWAL: At least thirty persons died and hundreds injured in a suicide bombing at the over crowded Imambargah here.

According to initial information, the suicide bomber blew himself up during an annual Majlis Aza being held at the Sarpak Mohalla Imambargah in the vicinity of City police station here. Some 2000 to 2500 persons were attending the Majlis, when the blast occurred tearing away the bodies of the faithful into pieces.

Relief operations have started, while the dead and the injured are being shifted to the District Headquarter Hospital. Till now 30 persons have died, while hundreds lie injured. Ambulances have been sent from Jhelum and Rawalpindi. Police high officials and the DCO have arrived on the site of incident and supervising the relief work.

heard about it
very sad news
the numbers injured has climbed upto 200 now

It sad we should stand up against this aggression.

and for people who have died "inna lillaye wa ina lillye rajioon"

It is very much clear that the Taliban always attack on shia Cumunity because of their religious teaching, which is mainly from wahbi ism from Saudi Arabia and most of their fund donner are Saudi or living in saudia.
thanks

It is very much clear that the Taliban always attack on shia Cumunity because of their religious teaching, which is mainly from wahbi ism from Saudi Arabia and most of their fund donner are Saudi or living in saudia.
thanks

House of pig also known as sauds have Pigs with in pakistan Governemnet And its Agencies Mullahs and there ISI basterds think they are invincible or hidden they are so worng.

My condolences to the families and friends of the victims. May God grant them peace. May the wounded be quickly healed and their pain soon forgotten.

This is a major attack..Why is there such apathy to this thread??
I hope god gives strength to the family members of the victims

Its a sad situation when people are so used to Suicide Attacks that they don't even bother anymore and becomes more like a daily news scenario.

With that being said this is outrageous and very sad.. These terrorists are a bunch of low life cowards who strike the weak to gain superiority. :pakistan:

Yeah I am surprised this thread got so little attention.
What cud be the reason? People got used to these attacks?!!

Back
Top Bottom