What's new

3 Sikh terror suspects held: KL

^^ Then if those are happy there, let them be. We're not like calling them.

How the riots spread:
Operation bluestar was executed..by!?..Congress.
Indira Gandhi was killed..The killing was celebrated by Sikhs and they distributed sweets.
CONGRESS was enraged at this and their workers carried out the riots they were guided by the party leaders.
Air India Flight 182 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Root Problem-Congress,Jagdish Tytler.
Please don't blame the Indian people,it was all congress and their workers. And Tytler still is roaming free thanks to Congress' protection :hitwall:
Congress=PROBLEMS for the nation.

But that didn't stop Punjabis from electing congress govt in Punjab again and again.

But that didn't stop Punjabis from electing congress govt in Punjab again and again.
ya elect NDA again and again so that Punjab totally goes to hell.

We dont mix religion and politics

Keep it simple silly

Sorry for jumping into the convo as its purely about you guys, No offense but i think what happened back in 84 with sikhs in india has left a great mark on every sikh no matter where he lives.

Incidently i happened to watch a show regarding the lives of Sikhs after the partition , there were 2-3 sikhs in that show from both Pakistan and inida and they were asked to honestly answer about where they wanted to live after partition whether in Pakistani Punjab or indian Punjab and what they think about their life now, one living in indian punjab and one Pakistani Punjab.

The answer from Pakistani sikh was "When partition happened we wanted to go to indian Punjab because we have much of sikh community there ,but we were not able to go there, we wished we could have moved but after the 84 incident , we are quite happy that we were not moved to india , the extent to which we got love here in Pakistan is just amazing, everywhere we go people respect us and love us ....................."

It was not to say that who are living better life or not it was just that i wanted to share that incident which really made me happy.

If anybody feels any fragility in what i wrote or if anyone thinks that its not true , he can feel free to inform me, i will upload that video for him

Yeah right, thats why they are being targeted in Pakistan
Pakistan: The Embattled Sikhs in Taliban Territory - TIME

And this is from sikhiwiki.org

Until today, Sikhs have mainly kept a low profile within the monolithic population of Pakistan. Pakistan, as a constitutionally Islamic state, has had inconsistent and often intolerant relations with its minorities. Until 2002, Pakistan held a system of separate electorates for all its national legislative assemblies, with only a handful of parliamentary seats reserved for minority members. Minorities were legally only permitted to vote for designated minority candidates in general elections. The regime of President General Pervez Musharraf has professed an agenda of equality for minorities and promotion and protection of minority rights, however, the implementation of corrective measures has been slow.
The historical and holy sites of Sikhs are maintained by a Pakistani governmental body, the Pakistan Sikh Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee, which is responsible for their upkeep and preservation. Nonetheless, many Sikh shrines have fallen into disrepair since 1947,[4] as the remaining Sikh population and its corresponding manpower, economic power and political influence is minuscule compared to that of the pre-1947 community.

Anyways its stupid to compare your 50,000 Sikh population to our 19.2 million Sikhs. All you can show is 1 Sikh officer while our army was once commanded by a Sikh general, not to mention our present PM. When you have atleast a Sikh PM or Governor talk to us.

that is hypocrisy my mate and that is why we do not agree....end of the day institutions are more responsible and accountable than any individual and that too a government..

theres no point of u puttin any post because ur morally dead..

Govt of india represents all indians and riot happend only in delhi by congress gundas. Asks the sikhs living in calcutta, none was harmed. Why would I take responsibility for a crime which I didn't commit! do you take responsibility for what modi did in gujrat!

Yes do want the bloody politicians to be hanged!

ya elect NDA again and again so that Punjab totally goes to hell.

We dont mix religion and politics

Keep it simple silly

I wish the other minorities (especially Muslims) also thought the same.

aapney to hindi mein PHD ki hai....aisa lagta hai jaise bachpan se hi hindustan mein kaafi interst hai aapka...:azn:

)

ramayan poori aati hai mujhy bachy jab ISI thy us wakt yaad karai thi ke apna pata rakho na rakho dushman ka sab kuch zaroor janty ho tum log hahahahahah

Before any indian comes here and says GOVT. populated SH!T about operation bluestar and act as Blind patriot.. Let me tell you the the reality (Am from Amritsar only)

Its copy paste from another thread though

1 They were not hiding or holed up.. They lived there.
2 How were they terrorist?? they didn't killed innocent peoples before or any blasts or any kind of killing.
Thing is if they were bad people they would have never got the support of such a big numbers world over..Don't become a mouth of mumbo jumbo newspaper. Look at inner defaults in indian system or governance towards minorities...

Damn.. 7000 sikhs were killed in DELHI, without even a SINGLE fault of these people...and till NOW not even SINGLE person HAS been SENT to jail for this...but if you kill one DEER, you would be in JAIL for 6 months...Sad state indeed.

Here is second part

1 People using word Militants or Terrorist to describe people in Golden temple are Dumbs and are simply acting as mouthpieces of media or Govt. run Doordarshan at that time...Know the history of these guys..Look for things they have done for Non-sikhs...They used to help Hindus Financially by Giving Money and Religiously too by making Mandirs for them too..Short end real word of reality is INDRA GANDHI was Bitc*

2 The rallies for 1984 justice should be supported by all INDIANS..It is such a BIG DISGRACE on indian face that within 11 days of Indra Gandhi's killing more than 15,000 Innocent Sikhs were Killed and those Moron murders had support of police and other Govt. agencies...

3 Recently US commission of "International religious freedom" has Kept INDIA on its watch list..

4 Because of this incident International community for Human rights often call India as Hipocracy ..Instead of Democracy..

So after all this if any proud Indian Feels a Bit ashamed...Than, No matter you are Hindu, muslim, jain or INDIAN...You must STRONGLY support rallies for Justice of 1984..or otherwise it will remain BLACK SPOT on indian history FOREVER.

If someone in not satisfied by my Point No 1..and wants to inquire why did they collected arsenal in Golden temple complex.. i would say find yourself..as these guys were the one who followed Guru Gobind singhs Words( 10 th Guru of sikhs) that "When all the stratagem employed for (solving) an affair or problem are exhausted,(only) then taking your hand to the sword is legitimate"

why are you blaming india ....india is not congress.....blame them and better tstuill dont vote for them unless jagdish tytler and sajjan kumar are hung from the tamarind tree...do you think people support those b@stard$ ?...i dont understand your ill-will against india for what was a congress action.....

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

If India prosecute these educated Sikh people, then get ready for new crop of terrorists in Punjab. No justice whatsoever in India, Sajjan Kumar and company is still roaming free. If they hang Professor Bhullar then I will stop calling myself Indian. Enough is enough, this portion justice system discriminatory.

if every one starts saying like this who will remain indian....what if tomorrow tamils start saying they will not be indians if three killers in rajiv gnadhi case are hung ?...they too have more than valid excuse for finishing off rg.....right or wrong he (bhullar) was involved in the murder of innocents and must be hung.....if you are asking why sajjan kumar and jagdish tytler dogs are roaming free...blame punjabis for voting the congress...if you all say unless they are punished we will not vote for you will they not act...?

@ punjabis...

if you are after the head of sajjan kumar and jagdish tytler for the heinous crime they committed you are 100% justified in that.....but as a corollary if you support the khalistani militants who want secession from india then you are not justified at any plane and goi is justified in taking any action to root out terrorists from waging an insurgency or terrorist actions against india....

ramayan poori aati hai mujhy bachy jab ISI thy us wakt yaad karai thi ke apna pata rakho na rakho dushman ka sab kuch zaroor janty ho tum log hahahahahah

acha ji..ok tell me the meaning of

alhamdollah.
jazak'khair.

u ppl use these words,i dont know the meaning

acha ji..ok tell me the meaning of

alhamdollah.
jazak'khair.

u ppl use these words,i dont know the meaning

alhamdollah.
means thanks to allah

jazak'khair.

you wrote is short its jazaku m allah kher

allah will give you return blessings .matlab koi achi baat ho to is ka acha sila tumhy khuda dee ga .

suna hai sri lanka main ravan ki pooja ki jati hai ? ye to ulta mamla ho gya na hahahahaha

Before any indian comes here and says GOVT. populated SH!T about operation bluestar and act as Blind patriot.. Let me tell you the the reality (Am from Amritsar only)

Its copy paste from another thread though

1 They were not hiding or holed up.. They lived there.
2 How were they terrorist?? they didn't killed innocent peoples before or any blasts or any kind of killing.
Thing is if they were bad people they would have never got the support of such a big numbers world over..Don't become a mouth of mumbo jumbo newspaper. Look at inner defaults in indian system or governance towards minorities...

Damn.. 7000 sikhs were killed in DELHI, without even a SINGLE fault of these people...and till NOW not even SINGLE person HAS been SENT to jail for this...but if you kill one DEER, you would be in JAIL for 6 months...Sad state indeed.

Here is second part

1 People using word Militants or Terrorist to describe people in Golden temple are Dumbs and are simply acting as mouthpieces of media or Govt. run Doordarshan at that time...Know the history of these guys..Look for things they have done for Non-sikhs...They used to help Hindus Financially by Giving Money and Religiously too by making Mandirs for them too..Short end real word of reality is INDRA GANDHI was Bitc*

2 The rallies for 1984 justice should be supported by all INDIANS..It is such a BIG DISGRACE on indian face that within 11 days of Indra Gandhi's killing more than 15,000 Innocent Sikhs were Killed and those Moron murders had support of police and other Govt. agencies...

3 Recently US commission of "International religious freedom" has Kept INDIA on its watch list..

4 Because of this incident International community for Human rights often call India as Hipocracy ..Instead of Democracy..

So after all this if any proud Indian Feels a Bit ashamed...Than, No matter you are Hindu, muslim, jain or INDIAN...You must STRONGLY support rallies for Justice of 1984..or otherwise it will remain BLACK SPOT on indian history FOREVER.

If someone in not satisfied by my Point No 1..and wants to inquire why did they collected arsenal in Golden temple complex.. i would say find yourself..as these guys were the one who followed Guru Gobind singhs Words( 10 th Guru of sikhs) that "When all the stratagem employed for (solving) an affair or problem are exhausted,(only) then taking your hand to the sword is legitimate"

the truth is actually somewhere in the middle. indira gandhi was a bi**h. cannot deny that. but bhindranwale is not the saint some people make him out to be. I recently had a heated discussion with a sikh friend over the whole issue, and the sikh was actually pro-indira while i was anti-indira.

bhindranwale's followers (if not bhindranwale himself) did kill Hindus in Punjab and instigated them to leave the state. Many Hindus began wearing turbans for protection. Also the fact that Bhindranwale and his men were sitting in the temple with AK-47s is a bit worrisome, in my opinion. I don't think AK-47s have any role in Sikhi.

that being said, I believe Indira made a grave mistake by attacking the Golden Temple, and allowing great collateral damage (though it is claimed that Bhindranwale's men were the first to open fire). Even worse than that was the massacre that was allowed to take place after Indira's assassination. It is a big blot on India's democracy. Justice needs to be done. Congress needs to be voted out. Unfortunately, the only other option is BJP, whose track record is no better.

A revolution is what this country needs.

Whether it is the Sikhs of Punjab, the Muslims of Gujarat, the Christians of Orissa, or the Hindus of Kashmir, justice needs to be done.

the truth is actually somewhere in the middle. indira gandhi was a bi**h. cannot deny that. but bhindranwale is not the saint some people make him out to be. I recently had a heated discussion with a sikh friend over the whole issue, and the sikh was actually pro-indira while i was anti-indira.

bhindranwale's followers (if not bhindranwale himself) did kill Hindus in Punjab and instigated them to leave the state. Many Hindus began wearing turbans for protection. Also the fact that Bhindranwale and his men were sitting in the temple with AK-47s is a bit worrisome, in my opinion. I don't think AK-47s have any role in Sikhi.

that being said, I believe Indira made a grave mistake by attacking the Golden Temple, and allowing great collateral damage (though it is claimed that Bhindranwale's men were the first to open fire). Even worse than that was the massacre that was allowed to take place after Indira's assassination. It is a big blot on India's democracy. Justice needs to be done. Congress needs to be voted out. Unfortunately, the only other option is BJP, whose track record is no better.

A revolution is what this country needs.

Whether it is the Sikhs of Punjab, the Muslims of Gujarat, the Christians of Orissa, or the Hindus of Kashmir, justice needs to be done.
Indira made a mistake and Bhindrawale also by putting AK-47's in the holy shrine.BJP should come to power,yes its no saint but still better than Congress.
The root problem is this party--CONGRESS!

Indira made a mistake and Bhindrawale also by putting AK-47's in the holy shrine.BJP should come to power,yes its no saint but still better than Congress.
The root problem is this party--CONGRESS!

both are corrupt. that is the problem. in reality none of them have a problem with any religion. they simply use religious divides for power.

congress is fooling muslims. bjp is fooling hindus.

Just like with Muslim terrorists these guys are a tiny, tiny minority who have been marginalised and angered by certain injustices in the past. However I think we can all agree the Sikh contribution to India is far, far greater than the few negative acts. For the Sikh's very small size they certainly have over-achieved and contributed far greater than their small size would dictate. In military, medicine, politics, agriculture etc Sikhs have all achieved great things. Most modern day Sikhs are more than happy to live in India's trillion $ economy- they are Indians as much as anyone. You would be hard pressed to find a stronger patriot than a Sikh, the Sikh LI and Sikh regt are two of the most decorated regiments in the entire IA.

There will always be small elements of wrong doers in a society but you should not allow this minute minority to tarnish the name of the good be it Hindu (RSS) Muslim (Indian Muj) or Sikh (Khalistan).

I am truly saddened to hear all the stereotypes and negative views towards Sikhs, I thought that the Sikhs had done more than enough to be considered equals and true Indians as much as any other group.

Back
Top Bottom