What's new

3 question About Nuclear Attack

punjabiboy

Reaction score
1. If india has Policy of No first use of Nuclear Attacks . what happend if pakistan fires 10 nuclear missiles from different loctaions on india . can we intercept it .

IranMissilesFiring.jpg

2. What happend if only one pakistani missiles destroyed inside pakistan due to missiles malfuctions
pakistan destroys themselves by own hand . i wanna say nuclear missiles fires from sea is more safe or fires from ground base ?

Nuclear_attack_2008(1).jpg

3.What happend If india responds in 5 Minutes .. Can pakistan intercept india's nuclear attack.
pg-2-nuclear-attack-getty.jpeg

1. If Pakistan ever fire Nukes on India they will be going for all out attack. Not 1/2 or 10. Say 100+.
2. No matter what DRDO say intercepting BM isn't 100%. So many war heads will make touch down.
3. Whats safe about firing ??? one should fire it. No matter from where. And Nukes are most unlikely to destroy its own country. Even malfunction in missile will make it fell inside their own territory but wont detonate.
4. India at least have something in name of interception. They got nothing.
And according to indian doctrine response will be total destruction.
So rest assure if India going down it will be taking Pak below it and rest of south asia with Radiation cloud.

No defence is impregnable nor can it ever be.

Some Nukes will slip through and cause damage.

Its the retaliatory strikes that will matter.

That's why you need a spread out and credible second strike capability.

Even if a missile gets blown off before take off, it is unlikely that the device is going to blow off too. The reason is that to activiate the device there is a triggering mechanism and till that works, the bomb is not going to explode. The worst that can happen is teh core gets dislodged and spreads radio contamination in large areas, but an explosion can be safely ruled out.

xlarge.jpg

even america is also improving nuclear strike capabilty .. and pakistan says " we have 100 nuclear bombs ...aur hum india ko barbad kar denge " ...no one in the world says we are perfect in nuclear attack . areeeeee yaar ek bomb bhi galati se apni hi country mein gir gaya then pura desh tabah ho jayega . i think nuclear attack from sea is best . its my opinion

_39936067_pakistan_missile_map416.gif

All we can do is assume or depend on assumptions of some of this so called "experts"...... Nuclear capability is always gonna remain a close guarded secret for every country..... so is the nuclear war plan (be it defensive or offensive).... Lets all pray that such events never happen.... I am sure both countries have enough weapons to destroy each other several times. .... luckily we have sane people handling those weapons.....

Since this thread is based on speculation... Let me put this thought across

Why is it always pakistan attacking india with nuclear weapons?????? India has a NO first use policy..... Which can always be reversed by the government....... So how about India attacking pakistan with 10 nuclear war heads???????

ps : I am not a nuclear war fan....

If Pakistan decides to launch nukes on India then,

will Paksitan launch nukes on only the military targets or would it launch nukes to kill every single Indian? Because I dont think that killing civilians (in millions) would give any benefit to Paksitan. I would tend to think that no Pakistani leader or armymen would ever do that and that the nuke strikes might be limited to areas where we have presence of armed forces.

Is it fair to think like above or would Pakistan launch nukes (if it decides to use them) to eliminate all the Indian civilian population?

India is clear. No first use of nukes, but any nuke attack on India or its troops where ever they may be will be responded with full nuke force. That is the reason why India is developing second and third strike capabilities. And given the lack of geographic dept in Pakistan, it is India's least concern. The main concern is China.

If they fired 10 missiles ..atleast 2 of them malfunctioned and won't launch from Trucks ..2 loss Navigation path .another two lost in wrong navigation may be exploded in own area otherwise It's waste of launching ..2 of them confidently intercepted by our BMD ..only 2 of them fell the Target and destroys it

Moreover they don't have Re entry vehicles so no problem to intercept

If we tracked their Nuke missiles within the next few minutes our Para commandos seige Islamabad .

Given the Pakistan proximity, interception may be hard.

If they fired 10 missiles ..atleast 2 of them malfunctioned and won't launch from Trucks ..2 loss Navigation path .another two lost in wrong navigation may be exploded in own area otherwise It's waste of launching ..2 of them confidently intercepted by our BMD ..only 2 of them fell the Target and destroys it

Moreover they don't have Re entry vehicles so no problem to intercept

If we tracked their Nuke missiles within the next few minutes our Para commandos seige Islamabad .

Underestimating enemy is never the best part of any conflict.

If Pakistan decides to launch nukes on India then,

will Paksitan launch nukes on only the military targets or would it launch nukes to kill every single Indian? Because I dont think that killing civilians (in millions) would give any benefit to Paksitan. I would tend to think that no Pakistani leader or armymen would ever do that and that the nuke strikes might be limited to areas where we have presence of armed forces.

Is it fair to think like above or would Pakistan launch nukes (if it decides to use them) to eliminate all the Indian civilian population?

1. Both countries have Nukes.
2. Both know there is going to be retaliation if first country failed to destroy in first strike.
3. Means and locations for nuke launch are top secretes so nobody know how many nukes other have and where.

4. Last nuking is not as simple as likes of sino or hong hu. Those are just idiots. Actual people in command know allowing nuke launch is singing on your own death wish. So situation wont go to that level. Hoping only sane people get to Pak nukes.

I think there should be a world wide ban on nuclear weapons. As nations we have differences but humanity as a whole is one. If any nuke is used against any country, it is a loss for whole humanity.

Back
Top Bottom