What's new

3 Missing After China Rams Vietnam Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then in such a case many of us should be all banned, including myself.

I still demand the PO to put up with a creditable link instead of using a blog to instigate trolling atmosphere and hatreds in the forum.

For the reason the communist regime to the news like this news often government cover-up. The foreign journalists, especially western, often not allowed to meet to interview victims.

I just had an article by BBC Vietnamese:
BBC Vietnamese - Viê?t Nam - Ta?u Bi?nh ?i?nh bi? ?âm chi?m ?? Tr???ng Sa

Then in such a case many of us should be all banned, including myself.

I still demand the PO to put up with a creditable link instead of using a blog to instigate trolling atmosphere and hatreds in the forum.

No need to waste any more time on that hypocrite mate

For the reason the communist regime to the news like this news often government cover-up. The foreign journalists, especially western, often not allowed to meet to interview victims.

I just had an article by BBC Vietnamese:
BBC Vietnamese - Viê?t Nam - Ta?u Bi?nh ?i?nh bi? ?âm chi?m ?? Tr???ng Sa

Why should you government cover up such news that can put a bad light to the Chinese. She's not afraid of China given she has already instituted a few provocative moves and I would assume she like to blow this case wide open if it's true.

I'm almost sure the case wasn't what it supposed to be or at least the detail didn't fit the OP's claim.

Is Vietnam the 51st state of the US? At least India hates China,, you guys hate them for the US

which IDIOT brought india into this thread?

Is Vietnam the 51st state of the US? At least India hates China,, you guys hate them for the US

no. check the BBC ratings of countries "likes" and "dislikes"

which IDIOT brought india into this thread?

no. check the BBC ratings of countries "likes" and "dislikes"
Point being, like or dislike, your reason isn't another country
Oh and Chinese and Vietnamese seem to hate each other more than we do

i will pitch my two cents on this on going fishing dispute.

but first, we got to talk about the scale that is China. let's say about 1% of human population are dumb sociopaths. that means that in China there are much more than 10 million dumb sociopaths in China. If CCP rounded up all her dumb sociopaths and and send them to the countryside, China can create an entire nation of dumb sociopaths that is much bigger than many countries in the world.

you indians will naturally understand this problem of scale since you guys also live in a huge country. if you guys rounded up all the muslims in India and gave them their own country, that country would be gigantic.

Now, we cant forget about the effect of the communist Cultural Revolution in China. During these times, Chinese people thought it was a wonderful idea to burn all her impressive cultural heritage and close down all the schools. the irony of all this is that the japanese who invaded and massacred the Chinese wound up being better preservers of Chinese culture. The Chinese get very mad when I point this out. In anycase, the net effect of the Cultural Revolution is that there are still a LOT of dumb people in China.

So in 2012 these dumb people discovered the internet and started to post on forums like PDF. Smart Chinese people dont come here I'm afraid. those guys are busy making a lot of money and do what smart people do. for sh1ts and giggles they might come here to lurk. but after they laugh and had their fun, they go on to other websites.

the dumb ones on the otherhand, they register and feel the need to "defend" the national honor of China.

Look. Fisherman are a rough bunch. its true not just in China but in other countries too. american alaskan fishermen and canadian fishermen also get into scuffles. russian fishermen have mafia ties. its probably true in korea too.

in fact, Chinese fishermen are notorious for killing south korean coastguard, because south korean coastguard do not use lethal force and the chinese know this.

Did the chinese fishing boats ram philipinos or vietnamese? im sure they did. because it is what they do.

there are over a billion chinese in the world and the fishermen are a rough bunch. does it really defy expectations that some of these guys are violent criminals? answer should be a no.

but the dumb Chinese nationalists can not accept that reality. "no, you guys are picking on China. f@ck you". or "good, i hope China will conquer all you loser countries."

and the Chinese wonder why we are all afraid of you.

dear Chinese. There are a lot of dumb people in your country and it looks to us like these dumb folks are practicing politics. I worry about you China. I worry that the future premier of China will be one of you dumb f@cks on PDF hell bent on world conquest.

Think long and hard before you post on line, because we judge your country based on the dumb things you say.

It seems your two cents worth less then the blog from the OP. Just a rant from an egomaniac who's in love with own voice.

in my life, i have never met a dumb singaporean. it is sad to say, that it appears Singapore is not an exception of lacking stupid people.

We have our own interests. We have fought with China for over 1000 years. Why would you think Vietnam is part of the US? Why do you care what Vietnam do? We are protecting our motherland. We have every rights to protect it. You sir, have no rights to tell us what to do.

i will pitch my two cents on this on going fishing dispute.

but first, we got to talk about the scale that is China. let's say about 1% of human population are dumb sociopaths. that means that in China there are much more than 10 million dumb sociopaths in China. If CCP rounded up all her dumb sociopaths and and send them to the countryside, China can create an entire nation of dumb sociopaths that is much bigger than many countries in the world.

you indians will naturally understand this problem of scale since you guys also live in a huge country. if you guys rounded up all the muslims in India and gave them their own country, that country would be gigantic.

Now, we cant forget about the effect of the communist Cultural Revolution in China. During these times, Chinese people thought it was a wonderful idea to burn all her impressive cultural heritage and close down all the schools. the irony of all this is that the japanese who invaded and massacred the Chinese wound up being better preservers of Chinese culture. The Chinese get very mad when I point this out. In anycase, the net effect of the Cultural Revolution is that there are still a LOT of dumb people in China.

So in 2012 these dumb people discovered the internet and started to post on forums like PDF. Smart Chinese people dont come here I'm afraid. those guys are busy making a lot of money and do what smart people do. for sh1ts and giggles they might come here to lurk. but after they laugh and had their fun, they go on to other websites.

the dumb ones on the otherhand, they register and feel the need to "defend" the national honor of China.

Look. Fisherman are a rough bunch. its true not just in China but in other countries too. american alaskan fishermen and canadian fishermen also get into scuffles. russian fishermen have mafia ties. its probably true in korea too.

in fact, Chinese fishermen are notorious for killing south korean coastguard, because south korean coastguard do not use lethal force and the chinese know this.

Did the chinese fishing boats ram philipinos or vietnamese? im sure they did. because it is what they do.

there are over a billion chinese in the world and the fishermen are a rough bunch. does it really defy expectations that some of these guys are violent criminals? answer should be a no.

but the dumb Chinese nationalists can not accept that reality. "no, you guys are picking on China. f@ck you". or "good, i hope China will conquer all you loser countries."

and the Chinese wonder why we are all afraid of you.

dear Chinese. There are a lot of dumb people in your country and it looks to us like these dumb folks are practicing politics. I worry about you China. I worry that the future premier of China will be one of you dumb f@cks on PDF hell bent on world conquest.

Think long and hard before you post on line, because we judge your country based on the dumb things you say.
LOL who cares what you think? Don't like China? Radioactive dust don't have such emotional baggage :flame:

Thats a good question let me check..........nope it ain't. They must hate China for a good reason since Vietnam is not a state of the U.S.

It seems your two cents worth less then the blog from the OP. Just a rant from an egomaniac who's in love with own voice.
LOL he's another Korean who loves being USA's buttboy.

Thats a good question let me check..........nope it ain't. They must hate China for a good reason since Vietnam is not a state of the U.S.
They hate us because we didn't spray them with enough Agent Orange like your country did. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom