What's new

3 Missing After China Rams Vietnam Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would i want to meet some one like you in fb LOL i got better thing to do than meeting a fool like you,oh for your info i had 3 fb accounts and trying hard to get into top 100 in war comander on fb

What m i doing here? oh well i m having fun making fool of guy like you hahaha

Oh this is the serious discussion you were talking about earlier ? Yes you are right we are not in your level :rofl:

Cheer leading ? absolutely not...We stand for those countries being bullied by a big country who got its wealth recently.

Then you might have to go back to your own FB, where you will find your level only...The way i see it, you cant avoid us.

Anyways what serious discussions are you fellas doing? All i see in this thread is bullying....

LOL try to have a serious discussion from something out of a blog hahaha may be you can but we couldnt

Fresh round of personal attacks? Dont you seriously think due to CPC one sided regime you guys lost the tradition of discussion and listen the opposite views. Its doing great damage to your country. Be patient be matured.

he is trying for top 100 war commander :woot:

:rofl:

LOL try to have a serious discussion from something out of a blog hahaha may be you can but we couldnt

Who said i came for serious discussion ? It is you who has said this.

oh yeah i forgot...LOL

Oh this is the serious discussion you were talking about earlier ? Yes you are right we are not in your level :rofl:

thank you for admiting you are not on the same level , my advice is work hard talk less and hopefully you will catch up with us one day:D

oh yeah i forgot...LOL

yes and i m nearly there:D

oh yeah i forgot...LOL

Its question of 2 cents.In short bread and butter of him ;)

thank you for admiting you are not on the same level , my advice is work hard talk less and hopefully you will catch up with us one day:D

Sorry no plan to catch up with CPC programmed guys :angel:

This is what happens when they cant win with personal attack also...

" You are not at the same level as us " - cowards.

Chine internet propaganda machinery and internet warriors structure has already exposed on this very forum so no surprises. Its their bread and butter and for us Indians it's fun :cheesy:

Catch up with you ? Why would we want to be dictated by some party like CPC does to you...you must be joking.

Why all these personal attacks when the article that cause this thread is from a blog. Its totally fictional.

the countries should stop fighting each other and negotiate to work with one another.

Chine internet propaganda machinery and internet warriors structure has already exposed on this very forum so no surprises. Its their bread and butter and for us Indians it's fun :cheesy:

Its not about nationality or warriors... they are mostly bullies who are always afraid of a backlash. The day someone stands up to them...they are the first to run away..

Why all these personal attacks when the article that cause this thread is from a blog. Its totally fictional.

the countries should stop fighting each other and negotiate to work with one another.

Please read all the posts and you will know CPC 2 cent army is into personal attacks. We Indian members are too cultured for that

Its not about nationality or warriors... they are mostly bullies who are always afraid of a backlash. The day someone stands up to them...they are the first to run away..

Like they did in this thread? ;)

My apologies if it was personal...but i dont think i made one.

Please read all the posts and you will know CPC 2 cent army is into personal attacks. We Indian members are too cultured for that

Like they did in this thread? ;)

That fact that Indians are involved in this topic is unnecessary. It all start out with an Indian member telling China that it should pick on a powerful country like India. The truth is that India is still a weak country compare to China and when compare to the US, India is no where. The SE Asian countries can only rely on the will of America to make a difference in SCS region. India is not capable of projecting power in the area.

i for one, welcome the rise of a powerful India. The world needs a powerful India.

That being said, if you do a quick google search, you can find tons of news article concerning fishing disputes. And as I have said before, this wouldnt be the first time chinese fisherman committed murder on the open seas.

of course ethnic chinese posters of PDF dont really care if a chinese man kills foreigners, they only care if a foreigner kills a chinese man.

both the japanese and south korean coastguard ships now videotape themselves so that the chinese government cant lie anymore. of course Xinhua censors all of this and you ethnic chinese believe only what you want to believe. that the chinese fisherman are good and foreigners are bad.

i dont really know who should have ownership of the disputed fihing waters. but what i do know is that chinese fishermen commits murder and chinese internet users support murder.

i dont really know who should have ownership of the disputed fihing waters. but what i do know is that chinese fishermen commits murder and chinese internet users support murder.

And this is coming from the country who supports the murder of entire countries? Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom