What's new

3 militants killed in encounter

But Pakistan is Indian territory because it was once a Hindu populated area. So we need to claim it back and bring it back into Akhand Bharat as mentioned in Vedas. :enjoy:

As said before, no, it wasn't. The Vedic ideology in Pakistan was FAR different to Hinduim in Hindustan. Pakistani Vedic people ate beef and buried their dead, they were literally considered aliens by your ancestors.

Don't bring religion into this discussion
And Humanity's natural state is nature worshipping

Islam is more than just a religion, it's a whole ideology. But as a Hindu you wouldn't understand, your faith doesn't give you any guidelines for life.

:lol:

Okay cow-worshipper.

The people of the same clan of his tribe live in India

And those people can also claim Porus, but not the rest of you.

We are Muslims, as I've been trying to get through your thick skull for the past few posts. Ethnicity is irrelevant.
I know you are Muslims that's not good enough to claim glory of the people who forced this religion down your throat

No, because again, historically Pakistani Vedic faiths were not the same as Hindustani Vedic faiths which is why your people almost always viewed us as aliens.
Wow! Look at you
Hindustani and pakistani vedic faiths are different!!!:sarcastic:
And you are the new expert on Vedas
At least try not to prove yourself a fool

I thought you said we weren't Islamic conquerors? Make up your mind lol, what are we?
You are rotten apple trying to pass as an orange

As said before, no, it wasn't. The Vedic ideology in Pakistan was FAR different to Hinduim in Hindustan. Pakistani Vedic people ate beef and buried their dead, they were literally considered aliens by your ancestors.

So by that logic Kashmir should be kept away from foreign ideology like Islam because it has nothing to do with Kashyap Rishi :cool: . It rather expand arabic culture. And Since Pakistan is Islamic country and no more a follower of Advaita Vedanta, Pakistan loses the right to claim on kashmir. :partay:

So by that logic Kashmir should be kept away from foreign ideology like Islam because it has nothing to do with Kashyap Rishi :cool: . It rather expand arabic culture. :lol: and Since Pakistan is Islamic country and no more a follower of Advaita Vedanta, Pakistan loses the right to claim on kashmir. :enjoy:

Sure, but we'll still take it anyway.

Still an excuse!:D

We may have lost a colony, but we still made you our b!tch for a thousand years and will inshallah do it again.

Veggie sub-tropical jungle bunnies cannot handle desert/highland roaming Muslims warriors.

As said before, no, it wasn't. The Vedic ideology in Pakistan was FAR different to Hinduim in Hindustan. Pakistani Vedic people ate beef and buried their dead, they were literally considered aliens by your ancesto
Do you even know anything about Vedas?
God! You just coined a new term Pakistani vedic people!!!:rofl:

Islam is more than just a religion, it's a whole ideology. But as a Hindu you wouldn't understand, your faith doesn't give you any guidelines for life.

:lol:

Okay cow-worshipper.
Yeah yeah!
You now nothing about my faith and you will not like if I said anything about yours

And those people can also claim Porus, but not the rest of you.
Fool

Back
Top Bottom