What's new

3 killed in bombing of Shia procession in D I Khan

ishaqzaade

Reaction score
470599-Image_CH-1353734212-705-640x480.jpg

A roadside bomb has killed at least seven people near a Shia Muslim procession in north-western Pakistan.

The attack took place in the city of Dera Ismail Khan, a stronghold of Sunni Muslim militant groups.

More attacks are feared in the coming days as Shia Muslims mark the climax of the holy month of Muharram.

Pakistan is suspending mobile phone coverage in several major cities after a series of bomb attacks on Shias, detonated by mobile phones.

BBC News - Pakistan: Bomb strikes Shia procession

RIP. Pakistan government should seriously think about safety of Shia community.

Looks like you never seen the security given to them? How many roads are blocked only for their security.. Here Government, Police, MI or other security agencies can't do much... Since alot of forces has joined the hands to push Pakistan into a civil war....

Looks like you never seen the security given to them? How many roads are blocked only for their security.. Here Government, Police, MI or other security agencies can't do much... Since alot of forces has joined the hands to push Pakistan into a civil war....

kindly explain

Never seen any community have enjoyed so much security, Banned motorcycles, Jammed cellphones . militry even deployed for them. Government never done so much for any other community including majority, even hundreds were (political,ethinic and Gang war)killings per week in karachi but never seen such measures.

I think religious processions whether by shia or sunni should be banned here. It creates too much nuisance for general public, road block, traffic jams, closure of markets, safety e.t.c.

Dude when I read the reports, it seems like they have lot of security. Last report I heard that security guy actually stopped the bomber and that might have reduced the causality...

Basically the problem is this violent mindset, people should be more tolerant to other peoples view.

Condolences to the Families of Deceased. May there Soul Rest in Peace...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom