What's new

3 Indian Navy ships arrive at Ctg port

i a so scared...............
-2-28-.gif
-2-28-.gif
-2-28-.gif

You're new to this forum perhaps; you are unaware of Operation Washout. Sigh, all the old hands are gone.

Otherwise between me, @Oscar, @Hyperion and @SarthakGanguly BD and all BDians are as good as dead.

So do we poison all the water flowing into BD, or do we stop all the water altogether? It must be a pitiful death, a pitiful and gruesome death.

Why are you sadistic........ to try out such a gruesome method? :azn:
Better way....... we just pi** into the Bay of Bengal, the level will rise and the rest will be history with a little bit of geography.

Why are you sadistic........ to try out such a gruesome method? :azn:
Better way....... we just pi** into the Bay of Bengal, the level will rise and the rest will be history with a little bit of geography.

I don't want to be harangued by Arundhati. First offence- You're an Indian, Second offence- You killed poor Bangladeshis you hegemonic tyrant, Third and MOST grievous offence- You did it in a manner which was obviously so phallic; it reeked of male chauvinism.:(:(

I don't want to be harangued by Arundhati. First offence- You're an Indian, Second offence- You killed poor Bangladeshis you hegemonic tyrant, Third and MOST grievous offence- You did it in a manner which was obviously so phallic; it reeked of male chauvinism.:(:(

Which is why I recommended the method that I did....... the "Creeping High-Water" method. Not even Arundhoti will understand how it all happened. :D

Time to stage an amphibious invasion of Bangladesh..!! They must be completely demoralised after being kicked out of the World Cup. We will strike while the iron is hot. When Operation Lungi Dance commences , the world will hold its breath.

Time to stage an amphibious invasion of Bangladesh..!! They must be completely demoralised after being kicked out of the World Cup. We will strike while the iron is hot. When Operation Lungi Dance commences , the world will hold its breath.
Hmm. Barbarossa AND Zitadelle. :( Washout is better.

"Operation Lungi Dance", bravo, you are now on my watch list for prospective talents.

Really a great move by BD navy.We should keep better relation with our neighbours.We should allow Chinese battle ships in our ports as well.Specially Chinese Subs. :D =)

You're new to this forum perhaps; you are unaware of Operation Washout. Sigh, all the old hands are gone.

Otherwise between me, @Oscar, @Hyperion and @SarthakGanguly BD and all BDians are as good as dead.
Well, not that I am all for Operation Washout as my capacity is only as a consultant. But all the methods you propose involve scenarios which only create physical panic. If I am to be worth my fees for the project I would propose Cricket Matches accross BD with India and Pakistan where it is ensured that BD lose only by 1 run and always through a six off the last ball.

Most of the elders would die of heart attacks, and the flood would be provided by their tween girls.. drowning in their own tears.

yes i am new. what are you trying to say i don,t understant. but i want to share my history in PDF. when i join in pdf, i have no idea about any other countrys member. but day by day i found only indian membar always try to show some kind of arogance something like they are the worlds superpower, they do this, they do that but i found oposit, they even can,t win war with pakistan- forget china. and indian member is more active in bd section more then bd member them self. in one word now i think india means = (BIG MOUTH - ZERO RESULT)
No one can win indian member hare by talking with them.

what a nation india is, always take a very little state like bangladesh to show there power, and this is why you can,t be superpower. do you know why china now more more strong then ever? because china chose u.s.a and you chose bd/pakistan for war.

Back
Top Bottom