What's new

3 army officers found guilty of abuse of authority, involvement in illegal activities

Unless there was loss of life or physical harm occurred to anyone due to their criminal activities, dishonorable dismissal from the services and incarceration is sufficient enough punishment.

Because it's an internal military justice issue and not a case in the civil court. Thus the details are up to the Army to reveal.

I must also point out that this is just recently where the internal prosecutions by the JAG branch are being printed in press, otherwise the prosecutions of officers and ranks from time to time isn't news within the services in general. The military justice system works in its own archaic, unique way.
Bla bla bla. Their deeds should be made public period.

A very positive trend.
It is time that military ends the property dealer afsars in it's own ranks to encourage real officers to come forward and become warriors.

A very positive trend.
It is time that military ends the property dealer afsars in it's own ranks to encourage real officers to come forward and become warriors.

Absolutely. It is not their job to run real estate or commercial corporations.

Absolutely. It is not their job to run real estate or commercial corporations.
upload_2019-10-12_0-31-53.png

@Dazzler Right , so you gave me a Negative rating , because am a "Recruit" & you could , am waiting when u r going to give a -Ve rating to @blain2 as well for his mocking comment , or there your authority can't be misused? ?

Secondly, We all are affected, we are also citizens of this country so please enlighten me & other members who are ignorant that in what Capacity you were in the jury or sitting in the trial that u feel the Sentences given are a JOKE
Regards,

@Irfan Baloch @Arsalan @waz @Dubious @The Eagle
This is my first time having a -Ve rating , which I feel was not legitimate. I don't think I have to open a thread in GHQ or do I ?
Well , I leave it up to u mods,
Regards

The negatives of using a smartphone is that wrong buttons get pressed often.

Taken "-" back mate.

The negatives of using a smartphone is that wrong buttons get pressed often.

Taken "-" back mate.

Maybe I was a little harsh as well in all d fury making my comment, we all feel stabbed whenever we come to know of such moles though I was amazed why a member like u did it :o: as I have been following this forum quietly for some years .
All at peace brother. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom