What's new

2nd pilot

As I said elsewhere, this is 10 A.M. on the LoC when the sun is in the East and the glare on the bottom right means right is where East is. The parachute is making utmost effort to move in an Easterly direction. It is to the north of the position where the video was made. Given the undulating nature of the LoC, he could have easily crossed into Indian territory. We would need the full video to be certain.

There is no mystery... It all adds upto one mig 21 and on su 30..

Pilot alive or dead will b quietly handed over
Err The mystery is about his where abouts? Is he dead? Did he escape? If not then why play games?

Err The mystery is about his where abouts? Is he dead? Did he escape? If not then why play games?

Well if he died after been thrashed by pak civils or shot by pak military.... He has alot of propoganda value to enemy....

Well if he died after been thrashed by pak civils or shot by pak military.... He has alot of propoganda value to enemy....
Dead or Alive I believe the wreckage of su-30 and his identity are valuable to humiliate bhartis once again.

i think, if there ever was a 2nd pilot, he died and fell at a place where no one might have reached

Dead or Alive I believe the wreckage of su-30 and his identity are valuable to humiliate bhartis once again.

Wreckage fell on other side... There are videos of that made by local villagers

Wreckage fell on other side... There are videos of that made by local villagers
I also believe the Su-30 was hit in the dog fight and might have crashed in IoK but pilots ejecting before that managed to land in our territory? Something isn't adding up? The indian pilot abhinandan is also silent on the matter.

i think, if there ever was a 2nd pilot, he died and fell at a place where no one might have reached
Ok but why hide his identity?
I think maybe he is not dead and still in our custody? who knows?
indians rather disown him then to face humiliation. Unless some more concrete evidence is revealed

Just to add my two cents. Zafar Hilali who from the first day is saying from his internal knowledge that we have an Israeli pilot in our custody, had said yesterday that a F 15E fighter was also seen. He added that F 15E is only operated by Israel, USA.
If what he said is true and he has knowledge of it, it means one simple thing, Israel is directly involved in war against us.
Why are we are not making it officially known!!
Hilali also said in the program that no one has denied his claim, Pakistani, Indian or Israeli governments.

Just to add my two cents. Zafar Hilali who from the first day is saying from his internal knowledge that we have an Israeli pilot in our custody, had said yesterday that a F 15E fighter was also seen. He added that F 15E is only operated by Israel, USA.
If what he said is true and he has knowledge of it, it means one simple thing, Israel is directly involved in war against us.
Why are we are not making it officially known!!
Hilali also said in the program that no one has denied his claim, Pakistani, Indian or Israeli governments.

Bhai bas karde.

There is no direct or indirect hostilities between Israel and Pakistan.
Neither of us has anything to gain from hostilities as well.

Enough of this israeli paranoia, We aren't Iran.

If Israel was involved in this, they will never let their Advisors or instructors be used in a combat situation.
Why is that? Because they've NOTHING to gain out of it.

And if you're gonna bring up weapons.
The fact that we exist is enough reason for Indians to buy their weapons.
They dont need to go an extra mile for it.
NOBODY DOES.

Enough with this Israeli conspiracies.

Bhai bas karde.

There is no direct or indirect hostilities between Israel and Pakistan.
Neither of us has anything to gain from hostilities as well.

Enough of this israeli paranoia, We aren't Iran.

If Israel was involved in this, they will never let their Advisors or instructors be used in a combat situation.
Why is that? Because they've NOTHING to gain out of it.

And if you're gonna bring up weapons.
The fact that we exist is enough reason for Indians to buy their weapons.
They dont need to go an extra mile for it.
NOBODY DOES.

Enough with this Israeli conspiracies.

May be, wanted to avenge their pilots knocked by Pakistan in 1973 war ?
May be afraid of Pakistan giving nukes to its enemies ?

Back
Top Bottom