What's new

2nd pilot

@Tps43 sir is the 2nd one alive or dead? @Mentee bhai any comment
2 Pilots ejected one fell on IOK (fate unknown) one fell on our side injured and died at CMH...handed over his body to red cross without press release in order to not to escalate tension.

Last edited:
So total 3 pilot. 2 dead and 1 arrested.

In video one pilot is burned.
2nd is died in hospital
3rd is arrested abhinandan.

We don't conceal facts; there are several hundred graves in which your soldiers are buried by the Indian Army that testify to the honest and transparent way in which our opponents deal with facts. And an officer who got your country's highest decoration.

Pray as much as you want. When we get authentic information, and the ISPR has shifted and turned and twisted so many times that it is not anywhere near authentic, we will see about prayer.
When you will get authentic information asking just for information?

Meanwhile satellite images of the damage done in IAF strike are all over the press in India now.

We do conceal facts; there are several hundred graves in which our soldiers are buried by the Pakistan Army that testify to the honest and transparent way in which our opponents deal with facts. And an officer who got your country's highest decoration.

Pray as much as you want. When we get authentic information, and the ISPR has not shifted and twisted at all

I am trying to post as many posts as i can bcz only then your posts are not merged in some another thread and your opinion is not banned irrespective of your content.....

2 Pilots ejected one fall on IOK (fate unknown) one fall on our side injured and died at CMH...handed over his body to red cross without press release in order to not to escalate tension.

You are a very senior member and so I will not say that the post above is a load of ****, but it still is, unfortunately. There is nothing more absurd than a Government handing over the dead body of an enemy's combatant to Red Cross even when they could have handed him over to India and earned merits and praise globally!

Back
Top Bottom