What's new

2nd pilot

Words coming from a state official on live TV means you have to back it up through evidence. Its totally different from leaking it through sources.

did Pakistan handed over second pilot dead body? if so when?

Don't like this lack of details from Ghafoor. I think the second pilot was W/C Abhi's wingman. No Su-30 was downed most likely.

Should ask the same to the Indian force chiefs.

Would be useless. We already know they make stuff up every hour.

it seems mig 21 was shot down inside pak air space while chasing
If the second jet was a Su30 then should'nt there be 3 pilots?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

from 0:40
it is possible that in an air show there is no need for the second pilot or the weapons officer/ RIO while on a mission there is a need for the RIO.

Ok I guess it's official now.

The poor sod didn't survive the ventilator.

@Joe Shearer , this is what I was saying to you that prayers are needed.

Ball is in India court, they know the pilot, best they come up with his identity and the jet he was flying.

it is possible that in an air show there is no need for the second pilot or the weapons officer/ RIO while on a mission there is a need for the RIO.

One pilot is enough to fly the plane (2 crew for missions). But in this video you clearly do see 2 ejections

Last edited:
Building housing Indian Air Force office catches fire in New Delhi

230205_5067809_updates.jpg

Multi-storey building houses offices of IAF and government departments. Photo: ANI

DGISPR said we defended ourself last week but the surprise isn't out yet wait for it. WTF Indians brace yourself.

Ok I guess it's official now.

The poor sod didn't survive the ventilator.

@Joe Shearer , this is what I was saying to you that prayers are needed.

Ball is in India court, they know the pilot, best they come up with his identity and the jet he was flying.

We don't have the second pilot. He landed in India.

Back
Top Bottom