What's new

28th May 1998 Youm-e-Takbeer: When A Responsible Nuclear Power Was Born

Dude really I remember there was really on streets people demanding "nawaz sheif damaka kardalo warna kom ka hatch tumhar gardan pay " translation "nawaz do the nuclear test or people will hang you " and I was 7 at that time .
Yes. I remember too. There was too much public pressure or Nawaz would not have done anything

should have spent little bit money on cameras and camera men to preserve for us the future generation what kind of test it was or what it looked like instead of potato quality 144p videos available. But in Pakistan who thinks about future generations
and btw what was the yield of these tests why it is taboo to talk about it?

I had a USD account with National bank at the time. I had a few thousand dollars in it.
The next day after the tests all foreign currency accounts were blocked.
We could only take Pakistani rupees out at bank rates.
Nobody complained.

and yet nawaz and his cronies took their money out first.

This is why nobody does anything good for Pakistan. They don't get appreciated and instead become villains.

It was Nawaz Sharif Decision...Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan

What else do you expect from these professional liars and munafiqs?

If it was possible they would even erase Quad e Azam and make Imran Khan the founder of Pakistan.

It's also funny Fawad Chaudry is in religion, in information, in news, in everything but science. I guess he's tired after sending hubble telescope

And these liars are making Riasat e Medina Nauzbillah. I guess in Jewish Riasat, merit doesn't matter. We have a matric pass as education minister lol, probably a matric fail too

Back
Top Bottom