What's new

28th May 1998 - Pakistan a Nuclear Power

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Its been 13 years exactly since we became a Nuclear power. How happy we were on the day of 28th May 1998 and see where are we standing today :(

Anyway, Congrats to Pakistan and the Pakistani scientists for making us a Nuclear power that has kept our enemies on shore and defending us from the wrath of the powerful nations.

This is a moment of a proud so lets enjoy this moment

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

congrats to every one

ANd trillions of thanks to Dr.Abdul Qadeer

who has given this status to Pakistan

abdul-qadeer-khan.jpg

Its been 11 years exactly since we became a Nuclear power. How happy we were on the day of 28th May 1998 and see where are we standing today :(

:

I remember hearing on the news that AQ Khan once said that Pakistan had its first operational nuclear weapon in in 1984 or 1985, though I believe the official record of it has never been released.

1998 was just when Pakistan did its first nuclear weapons test.

That was the day when we became the biggest headache for some countries and to this day we still continue to add a lot to their worries :yahoo:
BTW people learn to give the credit where its due, AQ khan isn't the only person responsible for making us a Nuclear power. DR Samad Mubarak was the one who had pressed the button and deserve a lot more than AQ Khan, Anyways i don't intend to initiate a debate over that but looks like PTV used to do a lot of brainwashing in 1990's.

Good work by our nuclear Scientists as now we have 100-150 warheads we should shift our focus partly towards the civilian use of nuclear technology.
We have urinium ore deposits and human capital too,why not we excel in enriching urinium for nuclear power plants use.
I think we have one such project but do not know about its status,any one knows then plaz share

congrats to every one

ANd trillions of thanks to Dr.Abdul Qadeer

who has given this status to Pakistan

abdul-qadeer-khan.jpg

Don't forget who encouraged pakistan to build its first nuclear power plants, and who also founded PAEC, PINSTECH, and SUPARCO, and was one of the greatest minds in Physics of the second half of the 20th century. Without the steps that he took, Pakistan would never have even thought of developing nuclear weapons, except in a dream.

7400159-f1.jpg

Congrats :pakistan:

Congrats all :pdf: members.

I remember i was in lahore when heard the news, so went out, khoob bhangray dalay dhool par.

It was really a big day, as our nuke test was successful in first attempt.

Don't forget who encouraged pakistan to build its first nuclear power plants, and who also founded PAEC, PINSTECH, and SUPARCO, and was one of the greatest minds in Physics of the second half of the 20th century. Without the steps that he took, Pakistan would never have even thought of developing nuclear weapons, except in a dream.

7400159-f1.jpg

I salutue Dr.Abdus Salam
Infact he was a bigger scientist than Dr.Khan but what happen with him,really hearts me.

Back
Top Bottom