What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 dollars in Iranian currency would be a lot,I bet most most of the populace wouldn't be able to afford a CT scan.
the minimum wage last year was 1.600.000 toman that 4$ will be aound 60000 toman or 4% (to be exact 3.75%)of minimum wage . wonder how much it is in usa or pakistan if you dont have insurance . if you have minimum insurance it would be 19000 toman or around 1.3$

the minimum wage last year was 1.600.000 toman that 4$ will be aound 60000 toman or 4% of minimum wage . wonder how much it is in usa or pakistan if you dont have insurance . if you have minimum insurance it would be 19000 toman or around 1.3$

In NHS one CT scan costs 350 pounds and with ancillary items it costs the hospital 500 pounds a whole.

In Pakistan the same scan with reporting will cost you 25 US dollars in a government hospital.

Nobody is a super spreader if you don't test them

It is all very simple for hindus

@Areesh: There is a news coming that lockdown in Pakistan would be extended to April 14. Can you open a thread on it. I don't know, how to do it.

Sir, I used to have soft spot for Iran...Sadly, all GONE.

Yes, I agree with you...not good for health but what can I do when I see mockery of my country right in front of me.

When Saudis did shame Pakistan....I SHOUTED. Check out below thread.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/this-is-so-sad-sorry-turkiye-and-malaysia-we-were-forced.646267/

You're Azlan Haider, right? :)

Bro, you are contradicting yourself here... You say that you used to have a soft spot for Iran and then yourself posted a link to a thread where you have said:

I was the one who sided with Saudis all the time, bashed Iran a lot (for quite right reasons)

^^ You, as per your own admission, have been pro-Saudi and anti-Iran.

As for you SHOUTING against the Saudis, you haven't used the kind of language for Saudis that you use for Iran (for obvious reasons). In fact, your criticism of Saudi is reasonable. No one has any problem with reasonable criticism of Iran either.. But your repeated tirades against Iran are based on your emotions/sectarian affiliations rather than Facts... That's what we have been trying to explain to you.

You're Azlan Haider, right?
Yes

View attachment 619744 Just recieved this message from Ministry of Health
@M. Sarmad

And how is this related to the thread/discussion ?

Bro, you are contradicting yourself here... You say that you used to have a soft spot for Iran and then yourself posted a link to a thread where you have said:

^^ You, as per your own admission, have been pro-Saudi and anti-Iran.

As for you SHOUTING against the Saudis, you haven't used the kind of language for Saudis that you use for Iran (for obvious reasons). In fact, your criticism of Saudi is reasonable. No one has any problem with reasonable criticism of Iran either.. But your repeated tirades against Iran are based on your emotions/sectarian affiliations rather than Facts... That's what we have been trying to explain to you.

I think I did not put it correctly...

I don't like Iran since Kulbhsuhan saga and other things which I later discovered Iran is doing against my country.

Yes, I had soft spot for Iran even then given how they are sanction top to bottom.

I was never at extreme against Iran but I think I am now and it has its own reasons.

Everything has its limits.

Iranians have done nothing good for Pakistan since 1979...

I don't like Iran since Kulbhsuhan saga and other things which I later discovered Iran is doing against my country.

Yes, I had soft spot for Iran even then given how they are sanction top to bottom.

I was never at extreme against Iran but I think I am now and it has its own reasons.

Iran is no friend of Pakistan but it isn't an enemy state either, nor do we afford more enemies/overtly hostile nations in our neighbourhood.

Iran may not have done anything good for Pakistan since 1971, but we haven't done anything good for them either. We have been strong allies and strategic partners of US and KSA, both nations extremely hostile towards Iranians. So, we shouldn't be complaining about the 2003 New Delhi Declaration that boldly set forth the vision of strategic partnership between Iran and India; an arch-enemy of Pakistan.

It's geo-politics. We share a 900 km border with Iran and both countries have made efforts to maintain workable relations. It should remain that way.

But can Iran be held responsible for the spread of Covid-19 in Pakistan? The answer is in negative

First of all, Iran itself is a victim, they didn't create the virus... Iranian government mishandled the crisis, and as someone pointed out, half the Iranian government was infected by the virus and they themselves were chest deep in the crisis, so can't blame them for telling foreigners to leave Iran.

Secondly, if we look at the deaths caused by covid-19 in Pakistan so far, it turns out that only 15-20% of the cases can be linked to Iran and Zaireen. Just because the Zaireen were the first ones to be tested/suspected, doesn't mean that they brought the virus to Pakistan.

Yes, you can criticize the Iranian government for not cooperating with Pakistani authorities regarding the expulsion of Zaireen, but then again the coordination and cooperation between the two sides at Taftan had been poor even prior to the outbreak. One wouldn't expect improved coordination during coronavirus extreme panic . The Iranian president asking IK for help in the time of crisis by advocating removal of US sanctions shows that the lack of cooperation at Taftan was not out of malice but panic.

Iran is no friend of Pakistan but it isn't an enemy state either, nor do we afford more enemies/overtly hostile nations in our neighbourhood.

Iran may not have done anything good for Pakistan since 1971, but we haven't done anything good for them either. We have been strong allies and strategic partners of US and KSA, both nations extremely hostile towards Iranians. So, we shouldn't be complaining about the 2003 New Delhi Declaration that boldly set forth the vision of strategic partnership between Iran and India; an arch-enemy of Pakistan.

It's geo-politics. We share a 900 km border with Iran and both countries have made efforts to maintain workable relations. It should remain that way.

But can Iran be held responsible for the spread of Covid-19 in Pakistan? The answer is in negative

First of all, Iran itself is a victim, they didn't create the virus... Iranian government mishandled the crisis, and as someone pointed out, half the Iranian government was infected by the virus and they themselves were chest deep in the crisis, so can't blame them for telling foreigners to leave Iran.

Secondly, if we look at the deaths caused by covid-19 in Pakistan so far, it turns out that only 15-20% of the cases can be linked to Iran and Zaireen. Just because the Zaireen were the first ones to be tested/suspected, doesn't mean that they brought the virus to Pakistan.

Yes, you can criticize the Iranian government for not cooperating with Pakistani authorities regarding the expulsion of Zaireen, but then again the coordination and cooperation between the two sides at Taftan had been poor even prior to the outbreak. One wouldn't expect improved coordination during coronavirus extreme panic . The Iranian president asking IK for help in the time of crisis by advocating removal of US sanctions shows that the lack of cooperation at Taftan was not out of malice but panic.

I disagree.

Pakistan despite being Saudi ally, kick started Iran's NUCLEAR program, can you believe that? Nuclear program? Which provides Tehran bargaining chip till today.

We helped them in their Iraq war.

They used our diplomatic missions to convey their opinion when they were isolated.

This all happened after 1979 and we being Saudi ally.

And how did Iran pay back?

From high level military spy Kulbhushan to local street thug; Uzair baloch - Iran's hands are everywhere.

I wonder how lost these folks must be pre 1979. I think they are in shock how they got treated by their infallible masters. Sadmay mai hain bichare

Pakistan despite being Saudi ally, kick started Iran's NUCLEAR program, can you believe that? Nuclear program? Which provides Tehran bargaining chip till today.

We helped them in their Iraq war.

They used our diplomatic missions to convey their opinion when they were isolated.

This all happened after 1979 and we being Saudi ally.

And how did Iran pay back?

From high level military spy Kulbhushan to local street thug; Uzair baloch - Iran's hands are everywhere.

^^ That's a quite simplistic binary worldview of highly complex and subtly nuanced situations/events.

Nobody is a super spreader if you don't test them

It is all very simple for hindus
Oh we are testing them alright. Whoever is suspected of having contact with infected people.

How do you think we tested this many people?

Oh we are testing them alright. Whoever is suspected of having contact with infected people.

How do you think we tested this many people?

Western media has doubts about your tests and rightly so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom