What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Shia terrorist group is currently carrying out terrorist attacks in Pakistan, that is a bigger threat?

I don't know about you but I am happy that this assassination attempt actually failed even though 2 innocents lost their lives

Religious scholar hurt in attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani succumbs to injuries

https://www.dawn.com/news/1473673

Could have led to new wave of sectarian violence inside Pakistan since things are pretty much peaceful for past 1 year or more with sectarian violence at its lowest

I don't know about you but I am happy that this assassination attempt actually failed even though 2 innocents lost their lives

Religious scholar hurt in attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani succumbs to injuries

https://www.dawn.com/news/1473673

Could have led to new wave of sectarian violence inside Pakistan since things are pretty much peaceful for past 1 year or more with sectarian violence at its lowest
What does the attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani have to do with Shia sectarian organizations? As far as I know he doesn't have any connections to the ASWJ/SSP/LeJ.

What does the attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani have to do with Shia sectarian organizations? As far as I know he doesn't have any connections to the ASWJ/SSP/LeJ.

That is the thing

Despite not having any link to LeJ/SSP he was attacked by militants who were sponsored by Iran

That is the thing

Despite not having any link to LeJ/SSP he was attacked by militants who were sponsored by Iran
Why was he attacked by militants linked to Iran and what are you basing the allegation against Iran on?

Is he the same cleric who refused to declare Shia Kaafir or was that another Mufti Usmani?

What does the attack on Mufti Taqi Usmani have to do with Shia sectarian organizations?
He is the most admired scholar of Deoband School of Thought

Which Shia terrorist group is currently carrying out terrorist attacks in Pakistan, that is a bigger threat?
My Jama Mosque Dar ul Khair's Mufti Usman along with his students were martyred my SMP backed by Iran. You should know how much hatred it created afterwards regarding Shias. Unfortunately these Organizations are causing hatred among Pakistani Sects.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/print/635588-jui-s-leader,-two-associates-killed-in-karachi

Why was he attacked by militants linked to Iran and what are you basing the allegation against Iran on?

As for why was he attacked you can ask Iran

As for my allegation. Here is the proof

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...-translator-to-iranian-consul-general.684190/

If law-enforcement’s radar was already up, it was the attempt on Mufti Taqi Usmani that sent alarm bells ringing. A month later, on May 6, DIG Aamir Farooqui held a press conference to declare the arrests of five men in connection with the spate of sectarian attacks. Their names were given as Matloob Moosavi, Syed Muhtashim, Imran Haider Zaidi, Waqar Raza and Muhammad Abbas. According to the DIG, the additional information was that they were believed to be involved in “anti-state activities” and had links with a “neighbouring country”. These five names had all been on the list of missing persons.

Law-enforcement is, however, of the opinion that the sectarian attacks were the work of a group in Karachi that was trained and funded by a “neighbouring country”. No official or person engaged in negotiations with them named the country because this could be perceived as a diplomatic disaster.

https://www.samaa.tv/latest-news/20...he-neighbouring-country-that-cannot-be-named/

He is the most admired scholar of Deoband School of Thought

My Jama Mosque Dar ul Khair's Mufti Usman along with his students were martyred my SMP backed by Iran. You should know how much hatred it created afterwards regarding Shias. Unfortunately these Organizations are causing hatred among Pakistani Sects.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/print/635588-jui-s-leader,-two-associates-killed-in-karachi
Sectarian attacks have been carried out by both sides, the hatred being created is also on both sides, which is why I argued that the domestic terrorist/hate-mongering groups are the biggest threat to Pakistan.

If that is accurate then good job by law enforcement, as I said before, the biggest threat to Pakistan is from domestic sectarian terrorist organizations, both Shia & Sunni, and should be tackled first.

for someone who claims to be agnostic, you sure do lean a lot towards certain religious sects.

anyways, you are clearly blinded by your sectarian bias, and are completely missing the point: Iran. Iran sponsored terrorists will be returning in the garb of zaireen, and will try to repeat whatever iran did in the 80s. iran supported terrorists already tried to kill Mufti Taqi Usmani. Iran provided passage to the likes of uzair baloch and kulbhushan. hence iran, its supporters and those financed by it are a clear danger, and pakistan may end up like syria, iraq or yemen if irani influence isnt countered.

If that is accurate then good job by law enforcement, as I said before, the biggest threat to Pakistan is from domestic sectarian terrorist organizations, both Shia & Sunni, and should be tackled first.

I never denied that there is threat from sectarian groups of both sides

But I question the role of Iran here. Why target a cleric who isn't involved in hate speech or attacks against your sect? Why put your sect in danger with such activities if you actually care about shias of Pakistan?

for someone who claims to be agnostic, you sure do lean a lot towards certain religious sects.

anyways, you are clearly blinded by your sectarian bias, and are completely missing the point: Iran. Iran sponsored terrorists will be returning in the garb of zaireen, and will try to repeat whatever iran did in the 80s. iran supported terrorists already tried to kill Mufti Taqi Usmani. Iran provided passage to the likes of uzair baloch and kulbhushan. hence iran, its supporters and those financed by it are a clear danger, and pakistan may end up like syria, iraq or yemen if irani influence isnt countered.
If by 'leaning towards a certain sect' you mean that I refuse to let ANY particular community be targeted with derogatory generalizations, abuse and accusations, then you are absolutely correct.

The problem with people like you is that defending against bigotry, stereotyping and derogatory generalizations against a community that is different from your own is taken as 'blinded by sectarian bias', whereas in the rest of the civilized world such an approach would be considered, well, civilized, objective and unbiased.

Have I attacked ALL Sunnis? Since when is arguing against derogatory generalizations or attacks on an entire community considered 'bias', except for sectarian extremists themselves who simply cannot tolerate any kind of equal or respectful treatment for other sects?

I never denied that there is threat from sectarian groups of both sides

But I question the role of Iran here. Why target a cleric who isn't involved in hate speech or attacks against your sect? Why put your sect in danger with such activities if you actually care about shias of Pakistan?
OK, I don't know why you and others keep ignoring the fact that I have repeatedly criticized Iran's conduct and DO NOT consider them well wishers of Pakistan.

Do not conflate disagreement on certain opinions towards Iran (such as the current debate) with support for Iran.

@Areesh and @AgNoStiC MuSliM brothers will you please leave these issues now. There is a long history of violence from both sides Iran and GCC sponcered in Pakistan but those days are long gone let's not even bring their memories back. Plz.

I will give you both a very simple example. Yemen Syria Libya both Iran and GCC are involved there is supporting different groups none of them is clean let's not make a mess in our own house because of them. If they can do it there they are well capable of doing it here. The reality is we also need both Iran and GCC so let's work on pushing Indian influence out to those countries instead of trying to restrict our selves out of those countries.

I know some members some of the best people I've met.

Well it's not the same experience every one has with them.. Especially those who have had experienced extremism and terror attacks affiliated to them

That news clip about Mehdi Musavi's arrest is from 2016.. Taqi Usmani was attacked in 2019 ... And this fb post has been shared 15k times!!! :disagree:

@AgNoStiC MuSliM .. is qaum ko maslak k nam pe bewqoof banana kis qadr asan hai

Bro read the Samaa news report too

Let me post it again for you

If law-enforcement’s radar was already up, it was the attempt on Mufti Taqi Usmani that sent alarm bells ringing. A month later, on May 6, DIG Aamir Farooqui held a press conference to declare the arrests of five men in connection with the spate of sectarian attacks. Their names were given as Matloob Moosavi, Syed Muhtashim, Imran Haider Zaidi, Waqar Raza and Muhammad Abbas. According to the DIG, the additional information was that they were believed to be involved in “anti-state activities” and had links with a “neighbouring country”. These five names had all been on the list of missing persons.

https://www.samaa.tv/latest-news/20...he-neighbouring-country-that-cannot-be-named/

Apparently two different musavis were working for Iran

1 was in 2016. And other was declared in 2019 as shown in Samaa news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom