What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the government say so. And there is more than reasonable reason to believe that

https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1648781/pakistan

honestly were in the article or the tweet there was any evidence that we forcefully return pilgrims to Pakistan , more importantly were was the evidence that Pakistan foreign ministry office asked us not to send them back to Pakistan ?
you are posting a biased article from Arabnews (which is well known everywhere how fair they are when it come to Iran) as evidence without any hard material to back your claim . really shameful, Really shameful.

Pakistan despite being Saudi ally, kick started Iran's NUCLEAR program, can you believe that? Nuclear program? Which provides Tehran bargaining chip till today.
I think I previously explained that to you .

again the same tweet from unnamed highranking official :coffee:
wonder if it was national secret that an unnamed official must announce it ? why not your foreign ministry spokeperson ?
that's not evidence , I can also made a post on tweeter and made claim from unknown highranking official that Pakistan government urgently asked Iran to send piligrims back as soon as possible.

by the way if you look at your own post , you see your gavernment announced they are closely working with Iranian official on Taftan border issue.

again the same tweet from unnamed highranking official :coffee:
wonder if it was national secret that an unnamed official must announce it ? why not your foreign ministry spokeperson ?
that's not evidence , I can also made a post on tweeter and made claim from unknown highranking official that Pakistan government urgently asked Iran to send piligrims back as soon as possible.

by the way if you look at your own post , you see your gavernment announced they are closely working with Iranian official on Taftan border issue.

Bold part. No you can't

As for more proof

It is said in the article itself where province of Balochistan not only asked Pakistani federal government to ask Iran to stop sending pilgrims but they themselves asked talked to Iranian border forces to not send pilgrims

In an interview with Arab News on Wednesday, Balochistan Home Minister Mir Zia Ullah Langove said that the provincial government had contacted federal authorities when the outbreak began last month, asking them to tell Iranian authorities not to send pilgrims back to Pakistan without proper screening. Local government officials also met Iranian authorities to communicate their concerns.

But thousands of pilgrims still arrived in Balochistan without having been screened in Iran, Langove said, adding: “We were left with no choice but to let them enter and quarantine them on our side of the border.”

A senior Balochistan government official said Iranian authorities had kept sending pilgrims and other Pakistanis to the Taftan crossing despite Islamabad having officially communicated that the border was closed.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1649091/world

Any more news other than Anas mallick?

Baluchistan government openly said they asked Iranian and Pakistani government to not let these guys come in Pakistan and keep them for some more time in Iran

Pakistanis by nature are tolerant...Sectarian bigots never flourished in Pakistan.

whether it is ASWJ or Fatimoun/Zanibiyoun brigade....BOTH needs to be crushed
The priority should be, and is, organizations that have actually carried out terrorism in Pakistan and actively spread hatred in Pakistan.

The LeJ/ASWJ meet that description before the Zainabiyoun. Not saying that the Zainabiyoun isn't a potential issue and should not be addressed, but the active threat is the ASWJ/LeJ, and they have a history of sectarian terrorism in Pakistan. Why do you think the Hazara are specifically targeted in Quetta again and again every year?

Bold part. No you can't

As for more proof

It is said in the article itself where province of Balochistan not only asked Pakistani federal government to ask Iran to stop sending pilgrims but they themselves asked talked to Iranian border forces to not send pilgrims

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1649091/world

Baluchistan government openly said they asked Iranian and Pakistani government to not let these guys come in Pakistan and keep them for some more time in Iran
Baluchistan government have no authorization to ask foreign countriess do anything , your central government have a foreign ministery did they asked Iran that.

and yes I can do that and its very easy but I'm not in fake news business

Baluchistan government have no authorization to ask foreign countriess do anything , your central government have a foreign ministery did they asked Iran that.

and yes I can do that and its very easy but I'm not in fake news business

Federal government shut down border with you

What does that mean for you?

Federal government shut down border with you

What does that mean for you?
Again from your own biased article .
what does
At a media briefing on Thursday, foreign office spokesperson Aisha Farooqui said that Pakistan was working closely with Iran on the movement of pilgrims.
“Every effort is being made to sort out issues, if any, through mutual coordination,” she said.
means for you ?

so please Ask your federal government what border being closed means . they ask us help piligrims return their home.
wonder why you try to blame Iran for your internal problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom