What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what Wahabis are doing. Instead of deporting illegal immigrants they are giving them free medical treatment without legal consequences.

Btw a huge chunk of them are Pakistanis.View attachment 619621

There is a counter argument to this as well but there is something you are missing here. Covid19 has no religion it will effect all. The problem in this thread is that it is totally out of context. The news is always out there and if you want to launch a propaganda targeting certain group it can be done. Just like few days back Iran and zahirins were attacked and today tablighi jammat and Saudis got attacked. You fail to understand what I told you long time ago. Stop your sectarianism it will only hurt you. If I break down the spread of covid 19 in Pakistan it has nothing to do with zahirins or tablighi jammat on whole but the reason of spread is different and it got over looked first cause of zahirins propaganda and then tablighi jammat propaganda. Whose who want to hit zahirins and tablighi jammat are same and they are much more educated and organized than you are and your craving for hate and sectarianism gives them room to defame both side. For them both zahirins and tablighi jammat are conservatives and they feed on your small divide. Hope you understand what I mean and become more careful in future.
And between if you want to white wash Saudis here is some thing negative as well.

You see no one is perfect and there is always something out there that will used to defame your school of thought so refrain from attacking and hurt others plz. These are times to get united not divided.

Dude , we are the most undisciplined nation .

You are arguing only one sided. KSA govt kick out thousands of infested umara zaireen and warn PIA and govt to remove your nationals before certain deadline. Same way UAE govt remove all tourist. Every country is trying to protect its national. We crying 24/7 why Iran kickout Pakistani back to Pakistan.

I do not except your flawed excuse. Neither I expect Iran Khan to keep quite on the God given opportunity to play his role in Bollywoods ''cold start''

There is a counter argument to this as well but there is something you are missing here. Covid19 has no religion it will effect all. The problem in this thread is that it is totally out of context. The news is always out there and if you want to launch a propaganda targeting certain group it can be done. Just like few days back Iran and zahirins were attacked and today tablighi jammat and Saudis got attacked. You fail to understand what I told you long time ago. Stop your sectarianism it will only hurt you. If I break down the spread of covid 19 in Pakistan it has nothing to do with zahirins or tablighi jammat on whole but the reason of spread is different and it got over looked first cause of zahirins propaganda and then tablighi jammat propaganda. Whose who want to hit zahirins and tablighi jammat are same and they are much more educated and organized than you are and your craving for hate and sectarianism gives them room to defame both side. For them both zahirins and tablighi jammat are conservatives and they feed on your small divide. Hope you understand what I mean and become more careful in future.
And between if you want to white wash Saudis here is some thing negative as well.

You see no one is perfect and there is always something out there that will used to defame your school of thought so refrain from attacking and hurt others plz. These are times to get united not divided.
Criticism against ARAMCO started from within Saudi Arabia and they immediately stopped it with an apology.

I didn't say anything sectarian I remember how members in PDF used to talk sh*t against Wahabis without any repercussions and no one accused them of sectarianism but when it comes to criticism over Iran handling of Zaireens which was even pointed out by our government then why even MODs came in jumping to defend Iran?

They can hire our men to fight their dirty wars in M.E but cant keep the Zaireens or cooperate with our government to handle this problem properly?

Look what Wahabis are doing. Instead of deporting illegal immigrants they are giving them free medical treatment without legal consequences.

Btw a huge chunk of them are Pakistanis.View attachment 619621

What has this thread got to do with KSA or Wahhabis??
No one has said anything bad about your Saudi masters

How many times must I explain that creating duplicate threads on the same topic, especially a topic that has become poisoned, is not acceptable.

Have I not given you reasons for thread deletion and also suggested that you continue the discussion in existing threads? Why do you have a problem with continuing the discussion in existing threads and insist on making new threads on the same old topic?

And what about displaying the same anger, intensity and determination in countering the sectarian hatemongers in Pakistan? ASWJ/LeJ leadership is still wandering around isn't it?

The attacks every year on the Hazara Shia are driven by sectarian hatred spread by organizations in Pakistan, aren't they? Let's get rid of this sectarian hatred cancer from Pakistan first before launching a crusade against Iran.

You don't need to explain anything to anyone. You are a very senior member and a mod here, you know better what to do. I, however, do appreciate the high level of tolerance you have shown by engaging politely with those who are posting the same nonsense over and over again, and who have repeatedly falsely accused you of doing things that you never did.. and they even have made personal remarks against you.

Dont get so agitated I didnt say anything against your Irani masters.

No one is agitated, mate
The question was: What has Wahhabis or KSA got to do with this thread? why posting irrelevant nonsense and lies?

I have no such history

From what I have observed for the last few days, your posts have been extremely hate-filled and sectarian.
Too much hatred and negative emotions is not good for your health, bhai

Nope - technically CHINA is the 'exporter of virus to the WHOLE WORLD', so if you want to bash any other country, you need to attack and abuse China first.

i'm only concerned with Pakistan and the region around... this is why my words, you quoted, says REGION not WORLD. Apparently your wasting your chaffs.
Since you asked.... I may support plenty of other reasons to attack Iran, but spreading COVID in region is not one of it.
China had a breakout of virus, they acted very responsibly and lead the world in containing COVID, without having learned from China, this world would be in a larger $hit hole, Iran simply didn't acted responsible.
If i had to curse any one, than it's undoubtedly Imran Khan and his team and i'm saying it from beginning.

Last edited:
No one is agitated, mate
The question was: What has Wahhabis or KSA got to do with this thread? why posting irrelevant nonsense and lies?
What lies? A government you and your masters hate so much is actually taking care of your countrymen instead of throwing em like trash at the border.

If I break down the spread of covid 19 in Pakistan it has nothing to do with zahirins or tablighi jammat on whole but the reason of spread is different and it got over looked first cause of zahirins propaganda and then tablighi jammat propaganda. Whose who want to hit zahirins and tablighi jammat are same and they are much more educated and organized than you are and your craving for hate and sectarianism gives them room to defame both side. For them both zahirins and tablighi jammat are conservatives and they feed on your small divide. Hope you understand what I mean and become more careful in future.

You do have a point

What lies? A government you and your masters hate so much is actually taking care of your countrymen instead of throwing em like trash at the border.

Again, what has Wahhabis or KSA got to do with this thread? Comprehension issues ?

Criticism against ARAMCO started from within Saudi Arabia and they immediately stopped it with an apology.

I didn't say anything sectarian I remember how members in PDF used to talk sh*t against Wahabis without any repercussions and no one accused them of sectarianism but when it comes to criticism over Iran handling of Zaireens which was even pointed out by our government then why even MODs came in jumping to defend Iran?

They can hire our men to fight their dirty wars in M.E but cant keep the Zaireens or cooperate with our government to handle this problem properly?

Look let me put it simple to you. Iran pushed Pakistani into Pakistan cause Iran never had the resources to treat them. You and I both know this, do we agree here?
Saudis also pushed Pakistanis back and gave pia 3 days even though they had resources and Umrah travelers also have medical insurance included in package. But saying Saudis had resources is wrong. They also don't have resources to treat so many people.

The problem is news and media which divided and labeled both news as zahirins and Umrah pilgrims and this news as tablighi jammat. Instead what should the label be? Pakistanis not zahirins or tablighi jammat these 2 lables are done to form a divide in this time of misery and chaos. The reason behind this was to make things more difficult for PTI so that they fail to handle pandemic.
Those who worked on this divide had nothing to do with Shia or sunni or wahabbis but their objective is to use the divide and turn shit into a mess and chaos. It was a special attempt to promote hate in pandemic. If you are a true and country loving Pakistani always recognize such threats and defend your country no matter if that hurt your own point of standing. Sometimes you have to show tolerance against many things that you dislike and look at bigger picture of how it will harm on a bigger level. Here is a break down from morning when cases were 1865

Out of 1870 cases 47% were zahirins from Iran.
19% were travelers from different countries
34% was the domestic spread.

Now why the country is on lockdown? Cause of 34% of domestic spread.
Who contributed to this.
Zahirins are responsible for +/-5 cases
Tablighi jammat is responsible for +/-27
Umrah return is responsible for +/-40

This makes 5+27+40=72 cases who is responsible for the rest of domestic spread? This is the question no one is asking.

Disclaimer these figures can slightly vary but that would be very small.

Our government says that you are forcing and dumping people on our border

Enough proof?

same is with afghans. Who you are dumping with similar insensitivity
well , I must say your government say shit if they say so . I'm in a position that provide medical service to many Afghan who had Covid-19 disease and they are more than 1 or 2 person.

Even today Shehbaz Gill spokesman Punjab government was saying in a TV program that Iran pushed people in no mans land and shut gates from their side

This is the program just from today:

do you guys have video of that

And I also shared some facts with you. The fact that there are confirm reports of Iran pushing people even today in Pakistan

And Iran is being bashed because Iran hasn't stopped even for a day from pushing people in Pakistan despite please from Pakistani government

Obviously Iran would be bashed only since it is the only country that is sending Pakistan daily in Pakistan
which report ? show us video of it , its border and there are tons of camera there to record this historic incident

First I proved that people are still coming from Iran (Forcefully)
you never proved that

I have no such history

My recent history wrt Iran begins exactly from when this whole saga with Iran started - pilgrims being pushed into despite being asked not to.

No Pakistani gives single fuk to Iran unless she decides to harm Pakistan.
any proof for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom