What's new

27 Tableeghi Jamaat members test positive for coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son, I know the meanings of those words, and I know that you are a sectarian bigot.
No need to quote my posts if you have nothing to discuss. Your stupid rants are meaningless

Anyone pointing out Iran : Sectarian bigot

Says who?

Says Mr. Sarmad

Very funny :)

So you're going to accuse me of being on the payroll of Iran because I disagree with your tirades against Iran. That's called irrational behavior.

These are precisely the kinds of comments that have poisoned the discussion.

Like I said, this discussion is no longer conducive and if you insist on creating more threads on the same thing they'll keep on getting deleted.

You can keep thinking you're 'doing good by exposing Iran', but all the information about Iran's poor handling of the Zaireen is already public knowledge and has been discussed and Shia opinions about Iran are not going to be changed by YOUR tirades and obsession - the only thing you are going to do is piss off more people.

Understood regarding duplicate threads

but

Iran can't hide behind Shias, at least on this forum, simple.

This is the reality. We'll continue to call out Iran.

For too long, Iranians have spread bloodshed while hiding behind Shias from Syria to all the way up to Yemen.

Iran will be called out.

They are SECTARIAN in nature....

If we were sectarian, we would be badmouthing Azerbaijan (another Shia majority nation) as well but we are not.

Iran can't hide behind Shias, at least on this forum, simple.

This is the reality. We'll continue to call out Iran.

For too long, Iranians have spread bloodshed while hiding behind Shias from Syria to all the way up to Yemen.

Iran will be called out.

They are SECTARIAN in nature....

If we were sectarian, we would be badmouthing Azerbaijan (another Shia majority nation) as well but we are not.
Oh bhai, we have sectarian organizations in Pakistan that formed alliances with the PMLN (for example) - you know who, right?

Before going on a tirade against Iran, how about focusing on the elimination of the ESTABLISHED sectarian organizations and their supporters in Pakistan?

What is a bigger threat to Pakistan, the internal Pakistani sectarian organizations that spread hatred and abuse against other Muslims and have engaged in terrorist attacks inside Pakistan in the past or Iran treating Pakistani Shia Zaireen poorly during the current pandemic?

I would like to see Iran bashers first express the same level of anger, outrage and intensity towards Pakistanis (Sunni or Shia) spreading sectarian hatred. The biggest threat to Pakistan is from sectarian hatemongers inside Pakistan, not from Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Oh bhai, we have sectarian organizations in Pakistan that formed alliances with the PMLN (for example) - you know who, right?

Before going on a tirade against Iran, how about focusing on the elimination of the ESTABLISHED sectarian organizations and their supporters in Pakistan?

What is a bigger threat to Pakistan, the internal Pakistani sectarian organizations that spread hatred and abuse against other Muslims and have engaged in terrorist attacks inside Pakistan in the past or Iran treating Pakistani Shia Zaireen poorly during the current pandemic?

I would like to see Iran bashers first express the same level of anger, outrage and intensity towards Pakistanis (Sunni or Shia) spreading sectarian hatred. The biggest threat to Pakistan is from sectarian hatemongers inside Pakistan, not from Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Agreed...

Lets start finishing off sectarian organizations in Pakistan.

Should we start from Fatimoun and Zanibiyoun brigade, after all TTP etc is neutralized now?

No one will argue you on this. No one wants to see sectarians getting any sort of fertile field

but

Iran is SEPARATE from Shias....Iran has not done patent on name of Shias.

Criticizing Iran does not mean criticizing Shias.

This is my point.

You are misconstruing facts to suit your agenda, and giving decent shias like me a bad name.

Nobody is calling out Zaireens "per sa." They are calling the infiltration by ALL, a grave crime on the part of "Arbab e Ikhtiar", the lazy, good for nothing, GoP. So quit making a mountain out of a mole hill, and get a life!

Use your original id, sectarian troll..

@AgNoStiC MuSliM ... You have selectively deleted my posts .. Maybe you too need to get a life!

Anyone pointing out Iran : Sectarian bigot

Says who?

Says Mr. Sarmad

Very funny :)

Not anyone, specifically YOU
Your post/thread history is there for everyone to see

I deleted both of your and @Blacklight posts that were getting personal, and the fact that I have a life outside this forum means I can't catch EVERY SINGLE THING.

I know that .. was just pointing it out that this multiple id sectarian troll started the discussion with personal attacks .. You missed the first post

Should we start from Fatimoun and Zanibiyoun brigade, after all TTP etc is neutralized now?
Prioritize as follows:
We should start with the organizations that are currently (or have in the past) attacked Pakistanis.

We should start with the organizations that are currently (or have in the past) spread sectarian hatred.

I know that .. was just pointing it out that this multiple id sectarian troll started the discussion with personal attacks .. You missed the first post
I did miss it. It's addressed now.

And when you see that the discussion is poisoned, it's time to take a break from it.

Not anyone, specifically YOU
Your post/thread history is there for everyone to see

I have no such history

My recent history wrt Iran begins exactly from when this whole saga with Iran started - pilgrims being pushed into despite being asked not to.

No Pakistani gives single fuk to Iran unless she decides to harm Pakistan.

Prioritize as follows:
We should start with the organizations that are currently (or have in the past) attacked Pakistanis.

We should start with the organizations that are currently (or have in the past) spread sectarian hatred.

And when you see that the discussion is poisoned, it's time to take a break from it.

Whoever poisoning that thread, delete his posts but NOT a thread.

off all comments, there definitely will be some controversial ones, doesn't mean you end up deleting whole THREADS....

Even controversial is subjective and debatable whether should be deleted or not.

But you have showed extreme childish insecurity

IT is very clear from the way that people have been defending iran, including a mod that, "That is the case".

My father having lived in Iran, learned a long time ago, that their Regime is not even its own peoples friend, forget other Shias. It's all about its interests.

Whatever you show the blind, be it Uzair Baloch, or Kulbhushan they will remain blinded, because their faith is too weak to differentiate between religion and those whole claim to own it.

Whoever poisoning that thread, delete his posts but NOT a thread.
How many times must I explain that creating duplicate threads on the same topic, especially a topic that has become poisoned, is not acceptable.

Have I not given you reasons for thread deletion and also suggested that you continue the discussion in existing threads? Why do you have a problem with continuing the discussion in existing threads and insist on making new threads on the same old topic?

And what about displaying the same anger, intensity and determination in countering the sectarian hatemongers in Pakistan? ASWJ/LeJ leadership is still wandering around isn't it?

The attacks every year on the Hazara Shia are driven by sectarian hatred spread by organizations in Pakistan, aren't they? Let's get rid of this sectarian hatred cancer from Pakistan first before launching a crusade against Iran.

Meanwhile Iran is ready to f*ck whole region once again

I know I would be called a sectarian for this. But yeah this is still happening

Look what Wahabis are doing. Instead of deporting illegal immigrants they are giving them free medical treatment without legal consequences.

Btw a huge chunk of them are Pakistanis.
FB_IMG_1585647535796.jpg

What? Did Tableeghi Jamaat had a Corona party or something? How come they got into the center of this spread in the subcontinent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom