What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

[Ay hai...]

Could one of you Gentlemen use your contacts & somehow get this image to Gp Capt. Noman Ali Khan.

I'm sure he'd like to get it framed to depict what Abhi looked like moments before he was unceremoniously brought down on Planet Earth - courtesy of an AMRAAM.

@Windjammer @Hodor
IMG_20191220_171950.jpg

Here is one when I visiting home a few months ago. The sketch on the left was sent to Noman Ali Khan.

Last edited:
[Ay hai...]

Could one of you Gentlemen use your contacts & somehow get this image to Gp Capt. Noman Ali Khan.

I'm sure he'd like to get it framed to depict what Abhi looked like moments before he was unceremoniously brought down on Planet Earth - courtesy of an AMRAAM.

@Windjammer @Hodor
I have shared it to some one close to G/C Nauman Ali and he has promised to forward it to the Gentleman.

Unfortunately, we gave the biggest weakness away by talking about how we could hear their comms - thats like the allies letting the germans know they broke Enigma after El-Alamein.
One could argue the Indians would have found this out or knew this already, but when you write of it on a level that provides proof for requesting additional funds from civil oversight then you shoot yourselin the foot.

65, PAF snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
71, PAF snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
But that was also said by General Musharraf In his era.

But that was also said by General Musharraf In his era.
Musharraf was a poor strategist who led troops to their death in an effort for personal glory. Then members of his cabal squandered away millions in earthquake funds cannibalized from places such as additional F-16Cs and other procurements. I don’t consider the opinion of a man I saw dancing and clapping while Balochistan had massive flooding and men were getting slaughtered in Bajaur to be worthwhile.

Musharraf was a poor strategist who led troops to their death in an effort for personal glory. Then members of his cabal squandered away millions in earthquake funds cannibalized from places such as additional F-16Cs and other procurements. I don’t consider the opinion of a man I saw dancing and clapping while Balochistan had massive flooding and men were getting slaughtered in Bajaur to be worthwhile.
It's a matter of personal opinion, likes and dislikes.
But you may also remember that the earthquake was one of the largest in the world, in terms of population effected and destruction.
Yet he managed it quite well.
He did propose a good solution of building a new Balakot and abandoning the destroyed one for good. Because building new was quicker and cheaper .
But people refused to accept.
After that the funds sat unused and fell prey to the vultures.

Likewise you may remember that Akber Bugti relatives used to visit Sui gas installations, regularly and drove away with government vehicles as باپ کا مال ۔
That was on top of the rent they were getting for the use of their lands for gas exploration and the 17% royalty Balochistan gets from bills collected nationwide.

It's a matter of personal opinion, likes and dislikes.
But you may also remember that the earthquake was one of the largest in the world, in terms of population effected and destruction.
Yet he managed it quite well.
He did propose a good solution of building a new Balakot and abandoning the destroyed one for good. Because building new was quicker and cheaper .
But people refused to accept.
After that the funds sat unused and fell prey to the vultures.

Likewise you may remember that Akber Bugti relatives used to visit Sui gas installations, regularly and drove away with government vehicles as باپ کا مال ۔
That was on top of the rent they were getting for the use of their lands for gas exploration and the 17% royalty Balochistan gets from bills collected nationwide.
Lets agree to disagree on his management - he is the product of systemic entitlement starting from Ayub Khan. If his management was any good he would need to be panicking to save his chair through the NRO. The shining economic time was also a facade of consumerism created through technocrats.

Bugti was created from the non-existent political system in Balochistan and a product of the failed inception of Pakistan in not removing the feudal system early on.

Wreckage of a PAF F-16 Serial 85720 that was last flown by the artist. And on the right, the artist drew out a Viper for UAEAF when he was asked to possibly fly it back in 1999.

29 Apr 1987
[w/o]
81-0918
paf.gif
PAF 14 sqn
F-16A Block 15S​
Shot down by Wing Commander Amjad Javed - mistakenly shooting down his wingman. Flight Lieutenant Shahid Sikandar Khan ejected safely.

By nature Pakistanis are stupid, we like to boast for momentary pleasure ignoring the long-term consequences.
The knowledge about enemy weaknesses must be a closely guarded secret.

Unfortunately, we gave the biggest weakness away by talking about how we could hear their comms - thats like the allies letting the germans know they broke Enigma after El-Alamein.
One could argue the Indians would have found this out or knew this already, but when you write of it on a level that provides proof for requesting additional funds from civil oversight then you shoot yourselin the foot.

65, PAF snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
71, PAF snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Back
Top Bottom