What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

you guys never did anything to our airforce , what are you talking about . we never had any SU-30 in our arsenal to be worried about them. and wonder why you don't talk in a language I understand .
wonder why members from pakistan don't bother check the flags . for Gods sake I used the same flags since 8 year ago that I joined the Forum , wonder does it really look like Indian flag

flat earthers exist in every country too.

@Myth_buster_1 @notorious_eagle

From people who have seen classified 30 cm high resolution multi spectral and the synthetic aperture radar (SAR) image

Funny thing, The very source of the photo made this headline :lol:

"PAKISTAN: Satellite Imagery confirms India missed target in Pakistan airstrike"

https://www.euspaceimaging.com/paki...ms-india-missed-target-in-pakistan-airstrike/

Untitled.jpg

3x Spice bombs penerate the building size of 15x15 m by creating flat holes 1 meter each and structure still remains intact :D

Mmmmmmuuuuaaahhhhhh -- Such desperation

Selected Indian journalists were shown SAR images of target site impacted in Balakot strike, accessed from Israel.They weren't made public as these were classified images accessed from a foreign country.

Btw Vishu Som is from ND tv which is founded by congress party hence if there was slightest of discrepancy it would have been breaking news on ND tv and would hv badly affected Modi's reelection chances.

This Suriya guy is spamming nonsense in this thread, his posts need to be moderated.

Selected Indian journalists were shown SAR images of target site impacted in Balakot strike, accessed from Israel.They weren't made public as these were classified images accessed from a foreign country.

Btw Vishu Som is from ND tv which is founded by congress party hence if there was slightest of discrepancy it would have been breaking news on ND tv and would hv badly affected Modi's reelection chances.

Anddd here we go - Back to Indian fairy tales.
I am outta here, @ Pakistani fellows, Leave this despo alone please :D

Last edited:

:lol:

Wait...they are claiming a within visual range kill

Yup

They think F16 would come within WVR range of a Mig21 and then there pilot who lost contact with home base and had no idea whether he was in India or Pakistan managed to shot F16 down :lol:

Where is the deforestation tell me you indiot

Stupid as a hell

Back
Top Bottom