What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Pakistan retains right to use anything, everything in its legitimate self-defense: ISPR

i not agree with indian claim of downing f16 but this video was made by indians so that is why person speaking in video making this claim but if you see video at end it become evident that one jet downed was shot down in close combat and no bvr is used for that as near downing jet other flying jet can be seen turning in a direction
I don't know how to tag but @CriticalThought already discussed this. He said a F-16 is shooting a jet in this video and goes away doing a viper pilot maneuver

NpTKhir.jpg
I was so pumped . As soon as I got out of the class after the exam, my phone was ringing alot. I picked up the call of 1 mate and he said
" Ali news dekh hum onko bumbo thok aye hein. 2 jahaz bhe gira diye hein. Nam ni pta ik koi su su ya koi cu ha "
I was so pumped that i punched the table at canteen and samosas of my friends went up in the air and down on the ground like Abhi-none-done. That day I begged alot of my fellows to lend me hotspot. I think i watched the ISPR presser somewhat. Someone reported that the thunder has knocked out the Sukhoi :taz:. Although till date no proof has come out. Also then the F-16:drama and indian bullshit was worth watching. But after watching their tri services presser, I was sure that they didn't shoot down anytime. PAF zindabad...... :sniper:

If I understand this correctly, since F-16s were only used within Pakistanis Air Space, its use technically didn't constitute as a violation?
Actually f16 can be used defensively to attack india inside india. The limit is that its not used for offensive purpose to attack neighbours. We were attacked so we can hit back thats fine

That is so funny. Its a bitter pill for India to swallow in accepting that JF-17 hammered you guys.
BTW isnt your Mirage 2000 ground strike and not air combat thus JF-17 trying to keep Mirage at bay seems dumb.

Beside there is no evidence that F-16 was shot down. so unless you have evidence other than a diagram drawn by someone, mind you most of us can do a similar diagram, stop posting crap.

That is so funny. Its a bitter pill for India to swallow in accepting that JF-17 hammered you guys.
BTW isnt your Mirage 2000 ground strike and not air combat thus JF-17 trying to keep Mirage at bay seems dumb.

Beside there is no evidence that F-16 was shot down. so unless you have evidence other than a diagram drawn by someone, mind you most of us can do a similar diagram, stop posting crap.

Mirages are multirole just like the F-16s

Last edited:
I bet the last radio contact between command with Abhinonedone went like this:

Command: Abhi You're breaking the plane!

Abhi: Shut up. Don't tell me how to Fly.

Command: TRIPPPPLLE CAUTION ABHI!!!!!!!!!!ABHI I BEG you!!!

guys
There has been something bothering me about the location of the IAF jet crashes.
First is Abhinandan's mig which landed in Pak Kashmir.Iam assuming that he came in and must have been shot on the turn to go sideways and land in Pak Territory. So with the other had they already turned when we fired the missiles at them? The reason I ask is because there is something which is different about the two flight trajectories. Did the 2nd pilot hear the Ground controller and returned while Abhi did not??
Opinions/Answers would be appreciated.
A

guys
There has been something bothering me about the location of the IAF jet crashes.
First is Abhinandan's mig which landed in Pak Kashmir.Iam assuming that he came in and must have been shot on the turn to go sideways and land in Pak Territory. So with the other had they already turned when we fired the missiles at them? The reason I ask is because there is something which is different about the two flight trajectories. Did the 2nd pilot hear the Ground controller and returned while Abhi did not??
Opinions/Answers would be appreciated.
A
Yes

Back
Top Bottom