What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

That's a Jammu Kashmir Police guy .. some of you guys are paranoid about israelis

Have to give u credit on that observation :tup: yes there are so many peoples incl this forum just say ISRAEL and every argument/logic thrown out of window

Have to give u credit on that observation :tup: yes there are so many peoples incl this forum just say ISRAEL and every argument/logic thrown out of window
People give them too much credit...
Plus, our (Indo-Pak) LOC border is one of the roughest in the world.. Middle east acclimatized Israelis won't last here much in our rugged mountains.. Only us Indians and Pakistanis are junooni enough to keep at it

People give them too much credit...
Plus, our (Indo-Pak) LOC border is one of the roughest in the world.. Middle east acclimatized Israelis won't last here much in our rugged mountains.. Only us Indians and Pakistanis are junooni enough to keep at it
I dont mind junoon but show it where it required in battlefield not on internet :) able to listen and argue with logic and information helps both sides understanding each other positions

I dont mind junoon but show it where it required in battlefield not on internet :) able to listen and argue with logic and information helps both sides understanding each other positions
Agree. Am sure the negotiators and interlocutors on both sides are indeed like that, else we both nations would already be down to throwing rocks at each other, after having destroyed each other in a nuclear war - if the internet warriors were listened to :P

Yeah but when missile is launched its impossible to predict if its nuclear tipped or no..!
Let say these are brahmos and all are fired at their full range (unlikely), that means will roughly take less than 3 minutes to reach targets. And lets say that somehow you are able to detect it right at launch.. what will you do? press the button?

We should not only advise Indians to be watchful of media spinning for political gains, we should also be conscious of this..

Let say these are brahmos and all are fired at their full range (unlikely), that means will roughly take less than 3 minutes to reach targets. And lets say that somehow you are able to detect it right at launch.. what will you do? press the button?

We should not only advise Indians to be watchful of media spinning for political gains, we should also be conscious of this..
Brahmos cannot carry nuclear warhead... and your remaining argument is based n IF...

A big IF actually. May I ask what 'missile' you had in mind?
I dont know my friend. you mentioned bahmos so i clarified its non nuclear capable missile...rest only indian army knows what they wanted to shoot..

I dont know my friend. you mentioned bahmos so i clarified its non nuclear capable missile...rest only indian army knows what they wanted to shoot..
ok, but you mentioned the question of how to know if it is nuclear tipped or not? am I right?

Do you think they are "Local Civilians"

its a civilian who is standing in this style at LOCView attachment 546895

First person name Manjeet "Kumar" ..... ;)

Local villager speaking in civilian language like
- Gushat laga rahe the
- Zeor Line
- Strike kiya

Second person
- Pilot exit ho gaya
- Parachute ke zariya Land kar gaya

And biggest give away is that the first person said he saw the jet falling at the next hill top in Pakistani side of LOC and he saw it himself mean he (the CIVILIAN Person) was on the hill at Indian side of LOC ....

How the residents of Indian state UP could be terms as local resident of LOC ...... :lol::lol:

The People don't seem to be Kashimiris from their color, looks, dress.
They guy in red jumper seems like an army officer

Back
Top Bottom