What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

We are not going to return the pilot that we arrested. He is another Jadhav.

Extract all details from this pilot. Very valuable catch!

LOL it means these bastards came back into Pak airspace. What did I tell you folks. These Indian bastards wanted to make a habit out of it.

Now everyone got our answer. You fvck with is. We will split you in half.
Just give him proper meal and he will tell all.

oj1y6rM.jpg
MashaAllah……. welldone ….. great job...… Allah o Akbar
jut like what iaf did...………. but what we hit.... where our 4 bombs dropped... what hq ,,,,

Edit: Look like SOWs ,,,,,,,, may be , just maybe , Raad

Last edited:
We HAVE to arrest alive pilots!

Otherwise no solid evidence from us till now. They can easily claim downed jet as malfunctioing case.

F-16 has already been shot down. :D

The F-16 crashed in your region.
Oho... That's a twist.
Well here is the real plot:
Our pilots entered in thickly guarded area. When they saw IAF coming they rushed back, where we were ready to shoot.
But, I am against war. Loss of human lives is unacceptable what so ever.

Have you ever seen parachute dives?
You can see them as far as 10kms or more if you have good vision. The height at which fighter aircraft flies is very much possible
Kaka go sing dance and make movie don't waste ur time yes get some money from me and have tiolet at home. War is not ur thing never was in history either that's why u ruled by outsiders.

F-16 has already been shot down. :D

The F-16 crashed in your region.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where's the proof? video?

We have released video and pictures as can be seen by anyone!!!!!

You guys still going off of fake news? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

God, I am SO FUCKING PROUD!!!! Pakistan Military OWNNEEDDDDD indian self-respect within 24 hours!!!!

Back
Top Bottom