What's new

26Th Feb Was A Test Run By IAF To Check The Fight In The Paf:---

Well Mastan , you thread while it may be twisted and out of box, but at same time their is some level of thought, it makes a person wonder things.
  • One thing is clear, that the tactical element of Surprise which PAF had post Feb 27th Strike is some what exposed.
  • The Enemy knows that even our Mirage Fleet is Capable of delivering a Massive blow to their Ego
  • The Tactic we deployed to deliver a 5 Finger Punch is now used and exposed

However at same time we also have to understand the corrective measures that Indian Airforce have taken since that time

The two notable adjustments that have already been made is
  • New BVR have been brought from Russia
  • Further focus on Russian based SAM system
  • The Rafale deal stuck in Supreme courts is now fast tracked ignoring checks for corruption (internal issue they had)

If we go back to 1965 , it was a Massive Success for Pakistan and it's Airforce but same was not true in 1971 War during that time Enemy made their adjustments

The reason why Enemy is acting Timid is they are waiting for their big toys to arrive

This leads to next question, since February 27th, what have Pakistan done ?
It has been 5 months

Last edited:
I disagree, they are not as smart as you are crediting them for. they made a blunder out of delusional ignorance and were bitch slapped in front of the whole world.

Instead of learning a lesson, like a true idiot, they are repeating the mistake and will get a befitting response again.

Hi

The 26th was the test run by india to see the reaction of the Paf---.

Why do you think they planted that French Scorpene submarine in pakistani waters---why did they have their aircraft carrier planted in pakistani waters---.

Why did they have so many SU30---in the air and none fired a missile at Paf aircraft---.

It was all a pre-planned test run by the indians to see pakistani air force reaction---how far the Paf will go---.

That what that fake smart bomb strike by the iaf aircraft was on trees---.

It was all staged as a precursor for the main act to follow on a different date---.

The indians got their answers loud and clear---Paf does not have the ballz to take out what was offered on a platter---.

Paf backed out to take out all that were put right in front of them---.

That was the answer India wanted to know---how far they would go---.

If the Paf had taken all that was presented---india would not have had the ballz to do what it did with kashmir---.

They were just testing the level of craziness in the Paf---which just deflated like a balloon that had sprung a leak---.

@Khafee @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem

Hi

Why do you think they planted that French Scorpene submarine in pakistani waters---why did they have their aircraft carrier planted in pakistani waters---.

Why did they have so many SU30---in the air and none fired a missile at Paf aircraft---.

It was all a pre-planned test run by the indians to see pakistani air force reaction---how far the Paf will go---.

It was all staged as a precursor for the main act to follow on a different date---.

The indians got their answers loud and clear---Paf does not have the ballz to take out what was offered on a platter---.

If the Paf had taken all that was presented---india would not have had the ballz to do what it did with kashmir---.

They were just testing the level of craziness in the Paf---which just deflated like a balloon that had sprung a leak---.

I would have to completely disagree with you on this.

Stating that it was test run by IAF, would be lame and insult to PAF.

I guess you are getting carried away a bit far here, without considering actual real facts.

Going all ballistic against IAF was not an option at that stage with struggling econonomical conditions. A war mongering Indian government was ready to wage full scale war right before elections and Pakistan was in no position at all to handle awar while economically struggling. Foreign reserves were low at record level, prime minister was hosting tours of foreign leaders to attract investment and funds to stabilise shaky economy and to pay off foreign debts.

I guess you must refrain from your aggressive approach towards PAF. Opinion is opinion, however should be presented on reasonable grounds. Things are way different as compared to past. Its alot easy to say and point your guns all over on an open forum. Facing reality being a leader while representing a nation of $250 million people is altogether a different ball game.

Last edited:
It wasn't a test run.it was actual real attack.we failed on 26 and we did well on 27 but failed to execute last part of the mission.mig-21 was detected late and we lost a plane. Paf can't take own decisions,they weren't even present on press conference.i think we should give chance to paf spokesperson to speak.i think we call our system democracy.paf spokesperson must clarify things.he should tell pakistani people why paf didn't take any action on 26. Army spokesperson already said lots of things like 2 pilots in the area,later in a program,one died.finally only one pilot.why there is no award ceremony? Where are our 2 pilots? Abhinandan received awards and the way India celebrated looks weird.

I would have to completely disagree with you on this.

Stating that it was test run by IAF, would be lame and insult to PAF.

I guess you are getting carried away a bit far here, without considering actual real facts.

Going all ballistic against IAF was not an option at that stage with struggling econonomical conditions. A war mongering Indian government was ready to wage full scale war right before elections and Pakistan was in no position at all to handle awar while economically struggling. Foreign reserves were low at record level, prime minister was hosting tours of foreign leaders to attract investment and funds to stabilise shaky economy and to pay off foreign debts.

I guess you must refrain from your aggressive approach towards PAF. Opinion is opinion, however should be presented on reasonable grounds. Things are way different as compared to past. Its alot easy to say and point your guns all over on an open forum. Facing reality being a leader while representing a nation of $250 million people is altogether a different ball game.

Hi,

Long time no see---.

Struggling economy or no economy---. It is do or die moment now---.

Mr. Modi has thrown the gauntlet---. There is no escape for pakistan now---.

Pakistan should have thought of the economy before placing Mr. Zardari as president---.

You guys really think that Mr. Modi is going to give pakistan time to develop its economy---????

Hi,

Long time no see---.

Pakistan should have thought of the economy before placing Mr. Zardari as president---.

You guys really think that Mr. Modi is going to give pakistan time to develop its economy---????
This is what I fear.i think modi is an aggressive leader and bjp mentality is to eliminate all muslims or Muslim country near them.pakistan is an old enemy of India so I think this time,it will be do or die.you are absolutely right.there is no time left.

Hi,

Long time no see---.

Also they are taking aggressive steps and watching our response.they did balakot.our response was Feb 27 which was a slightly weak response.now removal of 370 is also aggressive.now again,they are watching our response and we failed diplomatically.basically they are levels of escalation but India is watching all our actions closely.this pattern of aggressive actions are part of a much larger game which we can't even imagine.final output will be destruction of pakistan.i have no idea how to handle this type of aggressive approach by India.afghan border situation and financial situation both are in favor of India.what can we do to at least save ourselves? You should give your suggestion about Pakistani response and how to tackle this aggressive approach of India.

Unless Operation , Cut Serpant's Head is launched

Their is real danger that India will try to change the Population demographics and force Kashmiri Businesses to close and migrate

Pakistan's doctrine has been retaliatory instead of Pre Emptive Moves

Possible.
It would be tough to thraught a two-way air front.
Hi

Hi,

Long time no see---.

I was here, actually followed all of your posts, didn't have time to reply. Being very busy with work and family lately.

I was refering back to the events that happened in Feb 2019. However, I will have to agree with you on recent issues over Kashmir and LOC.

Looking at recent situation. Pakistan is standing all alone perhaps merely with little help from China
Hi,

Long time no see---.

I was here, followed majority of your posts. I was unable to reply, being little busy with family and work recently.

I was quoting to the events that happened in Feb 2019. No doubt current situation is different now. Pakistan is fighting all alone pehaps with a mere little help from China who also has their own interest. Arab and so called muslim world once again showed their true face (Muslim unity my foot). No expectation from useless dummy UN itself. Diplomatically, Pakistan was never strong and will take decades to achieve the level to compete and counter India. Banging doors in Geneva or New York will merely create awareness worldwide. The world and people would eventually care less, since nothing related to them and not affecting their own affairs.

Only option left is to fight the drooling neighbour by waging a full scale war. Which definitely will go nuclear no matter who ended up being on top, which I doubt Pakistan and its people ready to fight. Forget leaders and Army.

Hi,

You too can try---see if you can write something---. Good or bad---it is not that easy---.

There is another aspect of writing---and I very much doubt that you have the ability to comprehend the purpose of it on your own---.
Yes sure you are smarter than everyone here :sarcastic:
Period....

First Of all before Demonizing PAF

Do you think PA Has Enough Mountain Strike divisions To Fight in Kashmir Terrain

how Many Do you Have ???

India has 10-12 Mountain Specialized Strike corps

Only Where Pakistan has Edge is Chamb Like 65,71 Where it can use Armour Corps
Ground reality check:
Most of Pakistan army soldiers belong to mountaineous areas. Its in their DNA.

Hi

Der aye par Drust aye... Honestly i had a similar feeling in feb and think that this might the best possible scenario logically speaking.
Maybe India was testing the response time and the force of the response.

Back
Top Bottom