What's new

26/11 Mumbai Terror Attacks. The Legal case in Pakistan

he couldn't post a singel credible link i bet...i get 2 pakistanis who just debated for pages,without posting a single link for its argument.. :lol:

Thats true... And we have 1 indian who just google search and is so lazy to read his own posted articles.

You tried to hide Kasab's identify is fact and not assumption. Have courage to accept things, then we can talk.

As i said i talked about this enough today and am really feeling a little tired. Dont want to write all that again.

1971 is biggest example of Indian terrorism in Pakistan....

1971 was based on two nation theory, as two nations were created on the basis that Hindus and Muslims cannot live together and hence should separate. On the same lines 1971 made more sense because East and Pakistan cannot live together and they should be separated. See you only started this logic and now you have a problem.

1971 was based on two nation theory, as two nations were created on the basis that Hindus and Muslims cannot live together and hence should separate. On the same lines 1971 made more sense because East and Pakistan cannot live together and they should be separated. See you only started this logic and now you have a problem.

Maybe... But the fact that India trained the armed groups and send it to Pakistan under the artillery cover of IA is act of terrorism. And you asked for Indian act of terrorism against Pakistan. Well here it is. The one which is known.

Hundreds of thousands of indians die from hunger, x many more times than mumbai, where is the outrage for that. HS will not be put behind bars without proof beyond a reasonable doubt, india can cry as much as it wants.

Hundreds of thousands of indians die from hunger, x many more times than mumbai, where is the outrage for that. HS will not be put behind bars without proof beyond a reasonable doubt, india can cry as much as it wants.

Hundred and thousands of Pakistanis are dying of terrorist attacks and sectarian violence ...why are Pakistanis crying over people getting in Drone Attacks.

As long as people like HS are roaming free and spewing venom ..Pakistanis should not expect any sympathy from global community.

Hundred and thousands of Pakistanis are dying of terrorist attacks and sectarian violence ...why are Pakistanis crying over people getting in Drone Attacks.

As long as people like HS are roaming free and spewing venom ..Pakistanis should not expect any sympathy from global community.

We don't go around crying to the world. We are capable of sorting out our problems.

We don't go around crying to the world. We are capable of sorting out our problems.

Yups...it looks sorted...drones strikes almost at will...and what about talks of Attack on Pakistan's sovereignty....

The 26/11 attack was orchestrated by well equipped and trained terrorists who sailed from Karachi. How Pakistan/ISI/Army could not know what is happening? LET is connected to ISI. I did not hear that LET centre was closed and its people were arrested, I did not hear on any investigation in Pakistan about finding the responsible for this terror attack.

Just connect the dots and there you will have the picture of Pakistan as a state sponsoring terrorism.

Polemic is not evidence, even in Pakistani courts -- but perhaps US will open a case against Hafiz Saeed - it has offered US#10 million for information leading to the conviction of Hafiz Saeed, that's a lot of money, but one wonders why such "evidence" has to be purchased, is that the way justice is imparted in the US?

Thats true... And we have 1 indian who just google search and is so lazy to read his own posted articles.

As i said i talked about this enough today and am really feeling a little tired. Dont want to write all that again.

you already accepted that you don't have any proof that you've claimed earlier..so....your remarks are not going to be counted.. and we got these kind of noobs as a senior member.. :rofl: :rofl:

thats because you are the problem.. :rofl:

1971 is biggest example of Indian terrorism in Pakistan....

We just saved "Former Indians", then (in 71)"East Pakistanis" and now Bangladeshi people. Your army was killing and raping them.

Did your school teach about Indian terrorism in 71? If yes, then your school fooled you.

Back
Top Bottom