What's new

26/11-like attack in Kenya, Indians among 39 killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then apologize to me 1st for your kind crime against "my" people. Of which I never even met. For your silence & for your inaction against the crime off Hindu in India of which you probably don't know because most of that sh!t happen in the Rural area & you're most likely an Urban dweller, but who give a sh!t you're Hindu therefore you must know the people responsible. Don't forget to kneel before me.

Does that sound stupid? Because it is. Al-Shabab is responsible Al-Shabab should be the one that do that. Do the concept of Individualism or even responsibility is amiss to you?

Was the purpose of this thread to ask muslims to come here and Apologize? Don't worry no one will lose sleep over it. The point was It's "your" people who are killing others in the name of "your" religion all over the world, while chanting God is great. Now if you yourself don't feel that what they are doing in the name of your religion is wrong, then be a man enough when others point out the naked truth.

And as far as riots in India are concerned it's because of internal politics rather than self righteous Hindus butchering others left right and center shouting Har Har Mahadev.

YOU blame Al Shabab if you find it sufficient, I'll blame the violent streak in your religion as Al Shabab was not in existence when my holy places akin to your mecca and madia were destroyed in India centuries ago.

Mind you I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming the violent ideology of intolerance and supremacism, I'm not sure why you can't join me in doing that.

So you're not blaming the failure of Somalian government that pretty much birth Al-Shabab or blaming the Cold war for it (The Horn of Africa back then served as a playing field for the US & the USSR. Google it you will be surprised) or Al-Qaeda which give them tool & trade to do so. You also ignoring the numerous muslim group in the world that condemn terrorists attack or violence in general. Radicalism are a Symptom not the disease. Who give a sh!t about your holy place in India we're discussing about Kenya or east Africa.

I have a thing called a common sense & a degree on political science. Raise your hand if you don't have both of them...... Of course you don't.

Israeli forces enter Nairobi mall: security source

After Al Shabab in Kenya it is Peshawar now. Is it any more possible or credible to say that Islam is a peaceful religion? Stop this Shame.

S Irfan Habib ‏@irfhabib

Lol hats off to Indian media, I am sure during India's mars mission they might find few Pakistani terror links there as well.

What in the hell are you talking about. How is India's mars mission related to any terror links.

Pakistani terror trainer behind Nairobi mall attack? | The Asian Age

Islamabad: A Pakistani-origin man is believed to be the security and training chief of Al Qaeda linked Shahab group that carried out the horrific attack at an upscale Kenyan mall killing at least 59 people.
Abu Musa Mombasa, a Pakistani citizen, serves as Shabaab's chief of security and training, the Long War Journal had said in a 2010 report.

Kenyan troops were locked in a fierce firefight with Somali militants inside the Nairobi shopping mall today, in a final push to end a siege that has left 59 dead, including two Indians, and wounded 200 others with an unknown number of hostages still being held.

Somalia's Al Qaeda-inspired Shebab rebels said the carnage at the part Israeli-owned complex was in retaliation for Kenya's military intervention in Somalia, where African Union troops are battling the Islamists.

Meanwhile, the Twitter account of Somalia's Shabab rebels was suspended yesterday after they used the site to claim responsibility for the attack.

However, the group seems to have launched a new twitter account @HSM-PressOffice.

The Shabab's previous account, @HSMPress, was suspended in January after it posted photographs of a French commando they killed and threatened to execute Kenyan hostages.
Not to be deterred, they opened another account, @HSMPress1, but were again suspended earlier this month after threatening Somalia's president.

The group had issued a series of messages on Twitter on Saturday, claiming its fighters were behind an attack.

What in the hell are you talking about. How is India's mars mission related to any terror links.

It was a dig at Indian media for claiming Pakistani terror links with the Kenyan attack.

RIP dead................

Was the purpose of this thread to ask muslims to come here and Apologize? Don't worry no one will lose sleep over it. The point was It's "your" people who are killing others in the name of "your" religion all over the world, while chanting God is great. Now if you yourself don't feel that what they are doing in the name of your religion is wrong, then be a man enough when others point out the naked truth.

And as far as riots in India are concerned it's because of internal politics rather than self righteous Hindus butchering others left right and center shouting Har Har Mahadev.

Not my people. I just like to see credits where credits is due. Of course what they did is wrong Captain obvious. You want to say that sky is blue. Their respective country internal politics is the one that give birth to them to begin with. Al-Shabab (Created to fill the power vacuum after the war), Taliban (Turns out giving guns & training to a bunch of loosely affiliated group is a bad idea). Al-Qaeda. (Caused by US intervention in the middle east) & so on & so forth.

It astound me that you can type that Hindu problem in India is caused by internal problem, but willing to disregard what you said when its about Islam.

The reason why There's more Islamic terrorism is because there's just happen to be more Muslim than Hindu simple as that. You need also considered each group background. If Islam is the cause of terrorism then why the Pakistani members here don't just start killing Hindus altogether. Or it caused by political, cultural, social environment that they are forced to live with? Of course none of that matter because at the end of the day you're (individual) responsible for your action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom