What's new

26/11-like attack in Kenya, Indians among 39 killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my people. I just like to see credits where credits is due. Of course what they did is wrong Captain obvious. You want to say that sky is blue. Their respective country internal politics is the one that give birth to them to begin with. Al-Shabab (Created to fill the power vacuum after the war), Taliban (Turns out giving guns & training to a bunch of loosely affiliated group is a bad idea). Al-Qaeda. (Caused by US intervention in the middle east) & so on & so forth.

It astound me that you can type that Hindu problem in India is caused by internal problem, but willing to disregard what you said when its about Islam.

The reason why There's more Islamic terrorism is because there's just happen to be more Muslim than Hindu simple as that. You need also considered each group background. If Islam is the cause of terrorism then why the Pakistani members here don't just start killing Hindus altogether. Or it caused by political, cultural, social environment that they are forced to live with? Of course none of that matter because at the end of the day you're (individual) responsible for your action.

The terror factory has gone multinational with networks in place for men, money and arms - it's no more regional issues - it's evolved into an international menace.

Its prolly a good idea to learn few basic things about islam, you never know just when you can face an impromptu al qaeda quiz.

To be extra careful one would be suggested parting with some skin as well.

Wahabissm was started by a guy named abdul wahab which is different from Islam,Some Wahabi extremists are brainwashing kids for their own reasons.I would like to get into it but this is not the right thread for it.
Don't get me wrong I am not a supporter or fan of it,The reason I said that because we have a few good wahabis here.

Brain washed terrorists who are politically motivated and think they are doing something good.

If wahabi's are different from Islam, then why don't Muslims freed their most sacred places i.e. Makka & Madina from the control wahabis first and stop fighting for mosque in Jeruslam that comes after the both.

The reason why There's more Islamic terrorism is because there's just happen to be more Muslim than Hindu simple as that.

Wrong smart a$$,i am yet to see scores of indian hindus asking "hindu laws for Europe"," behead those who mock Buddha",and we have plenty indian immigrants in the West.

I doubt Israel would send its special forces just to save some real estate. There must be some Israeli hostage or the Kenyan government probably asked for support.

Somali rebel group al-Shabab had vowed to carry out a large-scale attack in Nairobi in retaliation to Kenya sending troops into Somalia to fight the Islamic insurgents. Police had identified the Westgate mall, of Israeli ownership, as a likely terror target in the city.

The terror factory has gone multinational with networks in place for men, money and arms - it's no more regional issues - it's evolved into an international menace.

With Al-Qaeda popping up chapters house everywhere. "Jihad" has become a brand. A political analyst friend of mine (my dean) attacking them head on won't even put on a dent until the main problem are solved. Like Al-Shabab it held a mall in Kenya as a retaliation for joining the AU force on driving them out of Somalia. The good thing is Al-Shabab has become weaker because the AU intervention in Somalia, but the bad news is they even became more desperate that they even become more Bolder.

Not my people. I just like to see credits where credits is due. Of course what they did is wrong Captain obvious. You want to say that sky is blue. Their respective country internal politics is the one that give birth to them to begin with. Al-Shabab (Created to fill the power vacuum after the war), Taliban (Turns out giving guns & training to a bunch of loosely affiliated group is a bad idea). Al-Qaeda. (Caused by US intervention in the middle east) & so on & so forth.

It astound me that you can type that Hindu problem in India is caused by internal problem, but willing to disregard what you said when its about Islam.

The reason why There's more Islamic terrorism is because there's just happen to be more Muslim than Hindu simple as that. You need also considered each group background. If Islam is the cause of terrorism then why the Pakistani members here don't just start killing Hindus altogether. Or it caused by political, cultural, social environment that they are forced to live with? Of course none of that matter because at the end of the day you're (individual) responsible for your action.
So why did Pakistan give the Taliban guns and training? (and don't give me the "US did it" crap....we had washed our hands of the region long before they were created by Pakistan....in fact they fought they guys we armed.....such as the Northern alliance)

Wrong smart a$$,i am yet to see scores of indian hindus asking "hindu laws for Europe"," behead those who mock Buddha",and we have plenty indian immigrants in the West.

Sharia law is a law that only affect muslims & its usually over stuff like inheritance, divorce, etc. Yes most European country are Secular (mines Plural so we just have a special court that encompass all religious sector) so they have hard time pitching their idea. Its something internal so I won't comment more & about the beheading thing you got to thx the negative western perception for radicalizing the already disenfranchised muslim community in Europe.

With Al-Qaeda popping up chapters house everywhere. "Jihad" has become a brand. A political analyst friend of mine (my dean) attacking them head on won't even put on a dent until the main problem are solved. Like Al-Shabab it held a mall in Kenya as a retaliation for joining the AU force on driving them out of Somalia. The good thing is Al-Shabab has become weaker because the AU intervention in Somalia, but the bad news is they even became more desperate that they even become more Bolder.

It surely needs a concerted global effort, regional forces can only do so much - the worldwide terror networks need to be busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom