What's new

26/11-like attack in Kenya, Indians among 39 killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Indians using a tragedy to stoke hate against Islam. They should ask about the brutality of the Indians toward the Kenyans that gave freedom fighters no choice. Go Kenya. Stand up to Indian bullying!

You've managed to surpass even your own stupidity this time,you're playing in another league when it comes to retardation.Remember your own words when this same retards blow something up in Western China.

What is wrong with Islam , and no I have no hesitation in saying that even though u creeps ban me .
If u motherfucking Muslims can't live in peace and harmony with the rest of the world then u have no right to say that you are equal and should be treated as such .
Abbey socho ki , why is that ki 99.99999 % of the terrorists are the Muslims and no don't give me that answer ki we did that because " Islam khatrey mey hai" . :angry:
A pain to the world .

Hey hate-monger this ain't the place for people like you. Get lost!

Wahhabi dogs everywhere should be confronted and forced to spit out their venom.

What about Wahhabis here? Don't you think you are being judgemental?

UN, Please allow India and Pakistan both to test their untested A.Bombs on Somalia. World will loose nothing.

That's too extreme, There are innocent kids living in somalia. Pakistan won't do such a thing.

"mujahedin fighting the kuffars"

They were gunning down unarmed civilians for God's sake!!!! Disgusting creatures,bomb the somalian shythole to pieces,the ones who aren't muslim fanatics do their pirate thingy on the coast,useless wannabe country.

Somalia isn't perfect but Innocent people live there. Bombing them won't solve much.

You've managed to surpass even your own stupidity this time,you're playing in another league when it comes to retardation.Remember your own words when this same retards blow something up in Western China.

I don't agree with him but he has a point.Indians here are using this tragedy to stoke hate against Islam.
They have the right to be angry but they should take out their anger out on Al-shabab.

That's too extreme, There are innocent kids living in somalia. Pakistan won't do such a thing.

O.K then, At least we can ask UN to mark the area where Al-Shabab is active and test our other munitions/Bombs or tactical A-bombs!! I am angry you know after seeing those pictures and there are kids also in that Mall.

Somalia isn't perfect but Innocent people live there. Bombing them won't solve much.

Sister please....they kill innocent civilians in the name of Islam,excuse them if some,in the heat of the moment , vent their anger at Islam.Some of you come here and scream how they insult Islam even before saying something about the innocents killed .

I see you have your priorities in order.:pissed:

Where are the fatwas excluding these fanatics from Islam? Why aren't muslim cl;erics flocking the tv stations to call these guys terrorists and the true kaffirs?

O.K then, At least we can ask UN to mark the area where Al-Shabab is active and test our other munitions/Bombs or tactical A-bombs!! I am angry you know after seeing those pictures and there are kids also in that Mall.

If you believe that tactical A-bombs can get rid of Al-Shabab in areas of somalia then I'd say go for it.Retaliation is a must.

Somalia is recovering ya dumbass. All the Terrorists are scattered everywhere across the continent. That's why Al-Shabab does something this Bold. Read the news.

Somalia is recovering ya dumbass. All the Terrorists are scattered everywhere across the continent. That's why Al-Shabab does something this Bold. Read the news.

Somalia is recovering since forever,it's like a sick dog who might infect others while roaming around.Better to be put down now and be taken out of it's misery.

Some of you come here and scream how they insult Islam
What about muslims here on this forum? Why should they suffer Islamaphobia rants for no reason.

I see you have your priorities in order.
No I don't. I am saying if they want to take action against Al-shabab then go for it but they should stop this hate mongering against Islam and the entire somalian nation.

Somalia is recovering since forever,it's like a sick dog who might infect others while roaming around.Better to be put down now and be taken out of it's misery.

You wanna put down an entire country because of some Terrorists?

What about muslims here on this forum? Why should they suffer Islamaphobia rants for no reason.

No I don't. I am saying if they want to take action against Al-shabab then go for it but they should stop this hate mongering against Islam and the entire somalian nation.

You wanna put down an entire country because of some Terrorists?

Somalia it's not a functioning country,it's an entity divided between war lords,al shabab,coastal pirates.Are there innocents amongst them? Ofcourse...Should Somalia be let as it is ? No? They need an intervention and even maybe foreign rule for 20-30 years until things are sorted it out,clearly they're incapable of fixing problems themselves.

I don't even care who goes in there...europeans,,americans,indians,chinese,all together...just do it,take power and dispatch civilisation in that God forsaken place.

Now,i don't care if those medieval f6cks torn themselves to pieces within Somalia's borders but now they're spilling into Kenya.Kenya ,unlike Somalia really tries to make something with their country,they're on the good path,only to have those monkeys bring chaos in their country.

Lol,"suffer" islamophobia" a few rants from some angry guys hardly compares to be shot dead by fanatics.Tough it up,some are killed and you moaning about a few words thrown out of anger.Grow up!

What is wrong with Islam , and no I have no hesitation in saying that even though u creeps ban me .
If u motherfucking Muslims can't live in peace and harmony with the rest of the world then u have no right to say that you are equal and should be treated as such .
Abbey socho ki , why is that ki 99.99999 % of the terrorists are the Muslims and no don't give me that answer ki we did that because " Islam khatrey mey hai" . :angry:
A pain to the world .

Firstly, this was a response to Kenya sending troops to Somalia. And no, 99.9% of terrorists are not Muslims. Go look up FBI's own records. Looks like you need a history lesson.

Somalia it's not a functioning country,it's an entity divided between war lords,al shabab,coastal pirates.Are there innocents amongst them? Ofcourse...Should Somalia be let as it is ? No? They need an intervention and even maybe foreign rule for 20-30 years until things are sorted it out,clearly they're incapable of fixing problems themselves.

I agree with you on this part they need an intervention for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom