What's new

26/11-like attack in Kenya, Indians among 39 killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sub humans know how to use twitter?

article-2427892-1827AEAE00000578-61_964x514.jpg

What is wrong with Islam , and no I have no hesitation in saying that even though u creeps ban me .
If u motherfucking Muslims can't live in peace and harmony with the rest of the world then u have no right to say that you are equal and should be treated as such .
Abbey socho ki , why is that ki 99.99999 % of the terrorists are the Muslims and no don't give me that answer ki we did that because " Islam khatrey mey hai" . :angry:
A pain to the world .

You are gonna rant or do something about your Muslim issues
!!

Live: Indian engineer, 8-year-old, among dead in Nairobi attack | Firstpost

The official toll of Indians injured so far, is six. Two others – a 40-year-old engineer and an eight-year-old boy, were killed in the attack.

sad RIP .
what i can sum up til now.....one 8 year old boy...one gujrati girl(read dainik bhaskar front page....might b the engineer we r talking about)..a 40 year old lady.....disturbing images :(
8388_tag-reuters_4.jpg

8504_tag-reuters_5.jpg

in this image i can c a sikh boy......nd a lady dead she is wearing salwar kameez so she seems to b indian...i might b wrong...i think death toll of indians is more than 6-7
9323_tag-reuters_8.jpg

there are atleast 26 images on the link below...if u r not weak at heart u can open the link
Indians killed in Kenya shopping mall terrorist attack - www.bhaskar.com

UN, Please allow India and Pakistan both to test their untested A.Bombs on Somalia. World will loose nothing.

I think, atleast half of total killed has Indian origin....... If India can't retaliate in Somalia, then Navy, Indian Govt should take those aircraft carriers into their *****....as simple as that.

I think, atleast half of total killed has Indian origin....... If India can't retaliate in Somalia, then Navy, Indian Govt should take those aircraft carriers into their *****....as simple as that.

Nothing of that sorts is going to happen. It's Kenyan government's responsibility to safegaurd their citizens. I am sure proper security measures would be taken.

Forget about any covert operations by India. Apparently Gen V.K.Singh tried doing some covert operations, look what the Congress is doing with him.

Its silly to expect anything from this government.

and then congress will reveal it to the whole world..

"mujahedin fighting the kuffars"

They were gunning down unarmed civilians for God's sake!!!! Disgusting creatures,bomb the somalian shythole to pieces,the ones who aren't muslim fanatics do their pirate thingy on the coast,useless wannabe country.

Forget about any covert operations by India. Apparently Gen V.K.Singh tried doing some covert operations, look what the Congress is doing with him.

Its silly to expect anything from this government.

VK Singh is a scum, who tried to topple legtimate govt of Abdulla and funded a PIL against General Bikram Singh. Everything else is just propeganda. He is just a bhagwa goon and low life thug. He just tarnished the professional image of Indian Army. He must be tried in court and if found guilty, then should be stripped off from General rank, retirement benefits and gallentry medals.

Look at Indians using a tragedy to stoke hate against Islam. They should ask about the brutality of the Indians toward the Kenyans that gave freedom fighters no choice. Go Kenya. Stand up to Indian bullying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom