What's new

25 Trillion Dollars worth Coal Reserves in Pakistan Thar Area (Punjab & Sindh)

You Indians do like to rub each other up the wrong way....... don't mean to spoil your party, but the fact is that these Coal reserves are already being tapped into, the first stock was damp coal, now they are bringing out the production lot and Compressors are reportedly being installed for the power generation.

and then we will make fuel from this blah blah blah, rumors like this having been going on for 10 years, not one has been true. Talk to me after you find even .5 Trillion of the 25 trillion of coal that is supposed to be there. Everything is "reportedly" installed but nothing is actually there.

whatever trillion or million the coal reserve may worth.....until the time its dug up and exploited..it will remain worthless..

and then we will make fuel from this blah blah blah, rumors like this having been going on for 10 years, not one has been true. Talk to me after you find even .5 Trillion of the 25 trillion of coal that is supposed to be there. Everything is "reportedly" installed but nothing is actually there.

Suddenly, you as an Indian know more than the locals.
Well you can hold your Horses, if the well known and respected Dr. Samar Mubarak wasn't in charge of this, then i would have had my reservations. In the past, the project suffered from both funds and vested interests, but now things are on the move.

Coal is not all that exportable...many have their own coal or do not use coal. What is the quality of these coal reserves? It can vary widely. Clean and hard? Dirty sulfurous and soft?

Coal is not all that exportable...many have their own coal or do not use coal. What is the quality of these coal reserves? It can vary widely. Clean and hard? Dirty sulfurous and soft?

Not very good quality Juice. And i am not saying that cos I am worried that americans will invade us for our natural resources under the guise of your way of life humanity and democracy. Maybe with modern tech coal could become useful

Not very good quality Juice. And i am not saying that cos I am worried that americans will invade us for our natural resources under the guise of your way of life humanity and democracy. Maybe with modern tech coal could become useful

read this...

Lignite, often referred to as brown coal, or Rosebud coal by Northern Pacific Railroad, is a soft brown fuel with characteristics that put it somewhere between coal and peat. It is considered the lowest rank of coal; it is mined in Germany, Russia, the United States, India, Australia and many European countries, and it is used almost exclusively as a fuel for steam-electric power generation. Up to 50% of Greece's electricity and 24.6%[1] of Germany's comes from lignite power plants. The Latrobe Valley in the state of Victoria, Australia contains estimated reserves of some 200,000 million tonnes (Mt) of brown coal. The deposit is equivalent to 25% of known world reserves. The coal seams are generally of considerable thickness (to 300 metres) and are covered by very little overburden (2 to 5 metres).[2]

Lignite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read this...

Lignite, often referred to as brown coal, or Rosebud coal by Northern Pacific Railroad, is a soft brown fuel with characteristics that put it somewhere between coal and peat. It is considered the lowest rank of coal; it is mined in Germany, Russia, the United States, India, Australia and many European countries, and it is used almost exclusively as a fuel for steam-electric power generation. Up to 50% of Greece's electricity and 24.6%[1] of Germany's comes from lignite power plants. The Latrobe Valley in the state of Victoria, Australia contains estimated reserves of some 200,000 million tonnes (Mt) of brown coal. The deposit is equivalent to 25% of known world reserves. The coal seams are generally of considerable thickness (to 300 metres) and are covered by very little overburden (2 to 5 metres).[2]

Lignite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry and your point is?

You Indians do like to rub each other up the wrong way....... don't mean to spoil your party, but the fact is that these Coal reserves are already being tapped into, the first stock was damp coal, now they are bringing out the production lot and Compressors are reportedly being installed for the power generation.

yh we would if we were of opposite but we don do it like homo with homo like u :rofl::rofl:

Damn!!....25 trillion worth coal....40 trillion worth shale gas......man i envy u guys....bcoz of the abundance of ur energy resources

I have oil worth $50 trillion in my back yard....

Back
Top Bottom