What's new

25 More F-35s for Israel

That's garbage talks. A considerable part of F-35s themselves are built in Turkey, Turkey has been a partner in the project, and Turkey would have the biggest fleet of fighters after USA. I think that speaks for itself. What degraded systems you are talking about? The only systems exists there, are the systems distinguishing friends from foes. Such systems are designed in order not to mistakenly lock on and shoot down your own fighters, so, F-35s of allied countries would not shoot down each other. that does not mean that they are degraded :lol:
@rmi15 where were you my friend? delam barat tang shode bood... btw, I know my past ancestors down to 1600 years ago... we have a proved tree of ancestors

Hopefully India can do exercise with Israel and assess f35 capabilities

That might interest indian navy ..

Considering India a partner in FGFA , there might be US restriction in allowing that..

India already has 7th gen LCA Tejas, so no need for F-35

by the way, I announce here... I,m done with this forum... It is in no way professional... It is base for hatred , racist, non sense, non related arguments, it is like , many with psychological issues as per their back ground, or those with oppressed desires comes here to insult others... every body knows that Insulting, Cursing and TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS BAD TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD, while it is obvious that this aggressive, childish actions only MAKE THEM LOOK WORSE!!!
It is in no way professional... Somebody comes up with a new thread, announcing some military changes... others come up with insulting and non related talks... I personally consider my times much worther than wasting it with a few kids that don,t know what is good for them...
One thing that WON'T change is the REALITY... Those who work hard and use their BRAINS they succeed day over day and become super powers...
I admire Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, India and Israeli for their worthy achievements... and considering the fact that defence,pk is in no way a battle field... I prefer to leave it to those hatred generators that think they can CALM their sick, psychologically faulty brains and mindset
I enjoyed in some part but mostly felt SORRY for members that are pretty good trained to think and act in a third world style level. I really can not understand the reason behind all these hatred but one thing I,m sure of, is that IF YOU DO NOT BUY RESPECT FOR YOURSELF, NOBODY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU...

I wish all my brothers and sisters here to look from upper level and realize they won,t have any briliant future if they continue to think and act like this... They need to respect others out of fairness so others do the same toward them. They need to act in a way that in bigger pictures all Muslim forces unite for a better and glorious future. I don,t understand why it is so difficult to know that no matter what you are, you won,t gain GREATNESS by trying to LOWER others... Iran is the lowest of everything...they are nobody in science, technology, culture and economy... But trying to prove this to an Iranian, really makes an Turk or Arab greater? I doubt so...

Anyway, I,m out of here.. I leave you to your brilliant future... Reality will shine...
I tried to wake a few of my brothers up from this misery...but there is a famous saying in Persian
One who is sleep can be awakened..but you can,t wake up someone who pretend to be sleep

God bless you all
Long live fairness, respect and self-confidence

Relax! Boomslang wasn't saying that Snowden gave secrets to the Russian's....

Yes I was !! If you don't think the Russians debriefed him, you're nuts. And ANYTHING he gave them was a crime. It allows them to see our methods of collection. I have a big tree in my yard that I'll gladly volunteer for Snowdens lynching.:hang3:

Israel Reduces F-35 Buy — At Least For Now

In a rare reversal of the national security establishment, the Israeli government has decided to decrease the planned procurement of F-35A Joint Strike Fighters from 50 to 33 aircraft in the coming years.
Following a heated discussion in which the air force’s requirement for two full squadrons was rejected, the Israeli government voted on Nov. 30 to buy 14 F-35s in addition to the 19 JSFs already under order. The Israeli ministry of defense, however, claims this is merely a decision to split the planned procurement of an additional 31 F-35s into two contracts, and that eventually, 50 JSFs will be procured...

Israel Reduces F-35 Buy — At Least For Now | Defense content from Aviation Week

I made a thread before with my assessment of multirole fighters, here the agility part:

1.1400842320.png

Modern multirole fighter assessment

Indeed F-35 is quite meh in terms of agility. But its not that bad either (Gripen, J-10 level). And it also carries bombs and targeting pod internally, thus in bomber configuration it can outperform some best fighters around.
Sir, you might want to review your table. For one, the thrust on the Gripen NG & F16E is incorrect, there might be others.
Gripen NG
Gripen dados.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom