What's new

25 Militants Killed in Fresh Infighting in North Waziristan

@Pakistanisage
Boy , this is what you said in reply when i said that tribal pakhtuns should be integrated by largest representation in armed forces.

Chew less paan, eat more badaam, careful with word enemy for tribals

Any tribal or a Martian for that matter is my enemy if he kills my countrymen.

We will find that Enemy and hunt him down like an Animal.

I don't care he is a Tribal or some other lunatic.

You kill our countrymen , you will die as many of the terrorist are in the Tribal belt.

Pakistan Armed Forces will take care of these terrorist scum.

Last edited:
Any tribal or a Martian for that matter is my enemy if he kills my countrymen.

I will find that Enemy and hunt him down like an Animal.

I don't care he is a Tribal or a lunatic.

You kill my countrymen , you will die as many of you are in the Tribal belt.

Pakistan Armed Forces will take care of these terrorist scum.
Paan-khora, now you have come down to your real awqaat and bhaiya mindset. You whined like a girl why i tagged you with paan but you have no shame in hesitation in insulting 6 to 7 million of your countrymen by calling them enemies and animals. Dick-attitude is Expected from a boy who has american citizenship, if you are so loyal to pakistan then discard your american nationality

Paan-khora, now you have come down to your real awqaat and bhaiya mindset. You whined like a girl why i tagged you with paan but you have no shame in hesitation in insulting 6 to 7 million of your countrymen by calling them enemies and animals. Dick-attitude is Expected from a boy who has american citizenship, if you are so loyal to pakistan then discard your american nationality

The terrorist are not my Countrymen. Those who are loyal to Pakistan and its Constitution are.

My Enemy are those that consider Pakistan their Enemy and kill Pakistanis.

Last edited:
The terrorist are not my Countrymen. Those who are loyal to Pakistan and its Constitution are.

My Enemy are those that consider Pakistan their Enemy and kill Pakistanis.
Munafiqa , you cant repair the damage now. I was clearly not talking about few thousands taliban but the whole 7 million tribal population. You were consistently calling them enemies of the state and demanding them to prove their loyalty, then you boasted of ability to "deal" with them.
Dont back off from your stance, you slimy snake

Munafiqa , you cant repair the damage now. I was clearly not talking about few thousands taliban but the whole 7 million tribal population. You were consistently calling them enemies of the state and demanding them to prove their loyalty, then you boasted of ability to "deal" with them.
Dont back off from your stance, you slimy snake

Go back and read again each of my Post.

What is the matter with you. Did you not get any decent education in any half way decent School or College.

All along I am talking about Taliban and enemies of Pakistani state that are killing Pakistanis.

What part of that is your feeble brain failing to comprehend ?

Last edited:
Paan-khor bhai, so you are declaring 6 to 7 millions tribals your enemy?
Paan tastes good but i wonder it is clouding your senses. You need to be reminded that countless tribesmen of aman lashkar, khasadar, levies and FC, and army fought on behalf of state of pakistan.

Buddy,

What's up with these comments---. You don't like what you read and in an instance---you are just acting like them----.

Last edited:
Paan-khor bhai, so you are declaring 6 to 7 millions tribals your enemy?
Paan tastes good but i wonder it is clouding your senses. You need to be reminded that countless tribesmen of aman lashkar, khasadar, levies and FC, and army fought on behalf of state of pakistan.

Sir,

It is for these same tribals that we have the kashmir problem----.They started looting and plundering the city 10 miles before sri nagar---rather than completing the mission and capturing the sri nagar airport.

The commanders begged them to move forward and take over sri nagar and the sri nagare airport---which was left undefended----the 18 or 24 hour reprieve allowed the indians to deploy their troops while these tribals were busy looting---MAAAL A KHANIMAT---.

the young ones of pakistan may not know their history and truth behind the strike on sri nagar---.

Not all tribals were looting---but the majority was---and we are paying for that blunder.

Can anyone confirm this? Only pashtuns from KPK are recruited? Hard to believe this. Not to forget many KPK pashtuns have migrated there from FATA after 47.
Nope.

Tribals are also recruited.

Sir,

It is for these same tribals that we have the kashmir problem----.They started looting and plundering the city 10 miles before sri nagar---rather than completing the mission and capturing the sri nagar airport.

The commanders begged them to move forward and take over sri nagar and the sri nagare airport---which was left undefended----the 18 or 24 hour reprieve allowed the indians to deploy their troops while these tribals were busy looting---MAAAL A KHANIMAT---.

the young ones of pakistan may not know their history and truth behind the strike on sri nagar---.

Not all tribals were looting---but the majority was---and we are paying for that blunder.

That is a part of history and is quite True.

There is always a Problem when you use indisciplined Forces because they are more often than not " Loose Cannons ".

This Problem occurred because our regular forces were under the command of British Generals and top Brass were all British.

When Jinnah asked the British Commander in Chief of Pakistan Army to attack in 1948, the British C-in-C refused and told Jinnah that the Indian Army was also under the Command of British Generals and he would not allow two Armies to fight whose Top Brass are British on both sides.

Because on that limitation, Jinnah was forced to use the unruly Tribals and rest is history.

There is always a Problem when you use indisciplined Forces because they are more often than not " Loose Cannons ".

This Problem occurred because our regular forces were under the command of British Generals and top Brass were all British.

When Jinnah asked the British Commander in Chief of Pakistan Army to attack in 1948, the British C-in-C refused and told Jinnah that the Indian Army was also under the Command of British Generals and he would not allow two Armies to fight whose Top Brass are British on both sides.

Because on that limitation, Jinnah was forced to use the unruly Tribals and rest is history.

As I said before, you can post facto justify just about anything. Does not change the fact that in today's language, that was the 1st act of terrorism conducted by Pakistan post independence by unleashing hoards of terrorists on the Kashmiri civilians.

Hi,

It was indeed the moment for the tribals to shine---tragically they failed----and here is what is part of history as well---. Their commanders were begging them and enticing them for more loot and plunder if they could stop and move another 10 miles ahead.

As I said before, you can post facto justify just about anything. Does not change the fact that in today's language, that was the 1st act of terrorism conducted by Pakistan post independence by unleashing hoards of terrorists on the Kashmiri civilians.
And taking over State of Haider Abad and State of Junagarh by Indian Army was an act of delivering Parashad by indian Soldier ?.

Sir,

Khan sahab, give the source of your claim. Instead of thanking them for liberating one third of kashmir, you are blaming them for losing two third kashmir?
Do you want to know the truth? They were not paid soldiers and they didnt have supply lines for such intense war. Local kashmiris around srinagar refused to give them food and supplies so aye they snatched the breads from kashmiris.
Now where was brave and ghairatmand pak army? General gracey refused to send army to kashmir, so tribals fought war for you against combined dogra and indian forces. Yet we see that credit of kashmir war, medals were given to pak army despite of the sacrifices of tribals without any pay.
Tribals didnt owe any thing to pakistan, why you are blaming them for incompentence of pak army, the army of peasants?

And taking over State of Haider Abad and State of Junagarh by Indian Army was an act of delivering Parashad by indian Soldier ?.

Diwan Shah Nawaz Bhutto, daddy of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto invited Indian troops in Junagadh, so ask Bilawal Bhutto why his family did so.:sarcastic: Hyderabad was liberated in late 1948 to liberate the land from the Razakars(I am from Hyderabad) much later after you attacked Kashmir and Kalat.

Back
Top Bottom