What's new

25 Militants Killed in Fresh Infighting in North Waziristan

Gryphon

Reaction score
Posted by: Ahmad Naveed Zafar
May 4, 2014

North-Waziristan-620x330.jpg

North Waziristan: At least 25 militants including son of a top militant commander were killed in fresh infighting between rival factions of Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in North Waziristan Agency on Saturday.

Irfan, the son of spokesperson of Tehreek-i-Taliban North Waziristan chapter Azam Tariq, was killed when assailants of rival militant faction opened fire on his vehicle in Babarr Tehsil, sources said.

The vice-chief of Sheharyar Group Mufti Allaodin was gunned down by car-board assailants in Miranshah Bazaar. The local people handed over his body to his family.

Sources said that the rival groups are valiantly using mortar shells, rockets and other automatic weapons against each other in the fighting.

The fighter jets of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) are continuing to fly over the tribal region due to which panic has gripped the area and local residences have started migrating to other safer places.

On the other hand, Taliban claimed that they killed nine security personnel during the clashes but the claim was not officially confirmed.

25 Militants Killed in Fresh Infighting in North Waziristan | Pakistan Tribune

Jets are flying over their heads yet the infighting? Must be serious differences. Occasional small infights have always occured, they are tribals afterall, but the recent infight is of large scale.
Also In the past we saw these type of clashes and then we heard the news that a faction of taliban has switched over to the side of pak army. So may be sajna mehsud is switching over to side of pak army.
Moreover this embarrassingly reflects the nature of pashtuns, you cant keep them togather for long. Disunity is trait of pakhtuns. I have read some where that persians used word afghan for pakhtuns which means those who quarrel with each other, apas may larrnay jagrrnay walay.

@Pak-one

It has nothing to do with ethnicity but with the environment these goons have created for themselves.

Please don't tell me that you see these animals as the flag bearers of 'Pashtunwali'.

They represent no value system, except violence and terror.

Irfan, the son of spokesperson of Tehreek-i-Taliban North Waziristan chapter Azam Tariq, was killed when assailants of rival militant faction opened fire on his vehicle in Babarr Tehsil, sources said.

The vice-chief of Sheharyar Group Mufti Allaodin was gunned down by car-board assailants in Miranshah Bazaar. The local people handed over his body to his family.

Wah bhai wah. :D

@Pak-one

It has nothing to do with ethnicity but with the environment these goons have created for themselves.

Please don't tell me that you see these animals as the flag bearers of 'Pashtunwali'.

They represent no value system, except violence and terror.
I was not talking about pashtunwali, i am talking about the inborn trait of disunity that you will find in any Pashtun catagory whether they are taliban or liberal/secular, commies or traditional or pro-pakistani etc. I knew i would draw some attention by pointing out this flaw but it is very apparent to the whole world. In the history various movements among pakhtuns , with different ideologies, failed due to this flaw of disunity and infights. British officers were instructed to study and analyze their pakhtun enemies , and make use of it in dealing with them. Taliban no matter how much different they seem, have traits of pakhtuns....i know them. If ISI has not analyzed them that deeply, then i would be surprised.

Pak Army should use their armed drones.

@Pak-one

I'm hearing you, though 'disunity' is a relative term. It can be applied to all social classifications.

Identify those amongst them who have love for Pakistan and support them generously. Let the Good Taliban take care of the Bad Taliban. There are many amongst Taliban who want to have good relations with Pakistan. Provide them with Free Education for their Children through College, free medical support and hire them as part of the Militia that controls the FATA belt and pay them a decent salary.

Last edited:
Identify those amongst them who have love for Pakistan and support them generously. Let the Good Taliban take care of the Bad Taliban. Their are many amongst Taliban who want to have good relations with Pakistan. Provide them with Free Education for their Children through College, free medical support and hire them as part of the Militia that controls the FATA belt and pay them a decent salary.
Have to disagree with you here Sir.

For too long have we let them sort out their own affairs. nothing good came out of it.

Let Pakistan Army take care of the Taliban and let us make FATA a separate province or join it with KPK.

Enough of this lawlessness !!!

great A$$ holes kill each other , if you need an extra hand please contact Pakistan Army they help you finding your Janaat :D

Identify those amongst them who have love for Pakistan and support them generously. Let the Good Taliban take care of the Bad Taliban. Their are many amongst Taliban who want to have good relations with Pakistan. Provide them with Free Education for their Children through College, free medical support and hire them as part of the Militia that controls the FATA belt and pay them a decent salary.
Why not just employ them to kill the others since they prob know the land well and all...

Back
Top Bottom