What's new

$25 Billion investment from China

I really hope this $25 billion investment will take place quicker and from my heart, hopefully this will turn out to be a big boast to our all weather ally and a win-win situation for both countries.

Aameen!

If truly 25 billion dollars are invested in Pakistan it will take a dramatic turn in our country's economy and many projects that we have to take loan for can be completed with this money in the form of investment

It will have a very major impact if part of that amount is invested in dams and energy projects and remaining to somewhere in industrial sector. We are talking about big money here and if news is correct... expect another economic boom in Pakistan :thinktank:

:pakistan::china::yahoo::victory::china::pakistan:

Aameen!

If truly 25 billion dollars are invested in Pakistan it will take a dramatic turn in our country's economy and many projects that we have to take loan for can be completed with this money in the form of investment

It will have a very major impact if part of that amount is invested in dams and energy projects and remaining to somewhere in industrial sector. We are talking about big money here and if news is correct... expect another economic boom in Pakistan :thinktank:

:pakistan::china::yahoo::victory::china::pakistan:

Zaki bro, i think the news could be true, here are some updated highlight of it;

December 14, 2010

During Wen's visit to Pakistan, China will announce it has extended cooperation in 36 development projects in Pakistan, its only "all-weather" partner, and will sign agreements in energy, infrastructure and other sectors, Pakistan's Foreign Office spokesman Abdul Basit has said.

Wen will meet Pakistan's president and prime minister, and address parliament.

Pakistan's Ambassador to China, Masood Khan, has said the two governments would launch an energy cooperation mechanism, as well as new efforts to support Pakistan's post-disaster reconstruction.

Severe summer floods affected 20 million people in Pakistan and destroyed 1.7 million homes.

"From the corridors of government to the streets, people are so excited and keen to receive the premier of China," Khan said.

Source: China Daily

h t t p ://w w w.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\12\16\story_16-12-2010_pg1_9

Offtopic: Just curious about the projects that were signed during last years when Musharraf was president.

Offtopic: Just curious about the projects that were signed during last years when Musharraf was president.

I think it would not be a bad idea if you name the projects you are taking about.

There are just too many projects we are in collaboration with China so it is hard to know where you are coming from

:pakistan::china:

Yup - :china:
and Thanks for always being a hand of help, support and strength for Pakistan.

Good news .for past couple of weeks im hearing different investment news from China.

Hope it will be materialize soon and will strengthen our relationship more

Thanks China

Congratulation to pakistan and its people..! This will help in creating jobs and improving the state of your economy....!

We all need to work together for the uplifment of region ....:cheers:

Congratulation to pakistan and its people..! This will help in creating jobs and improving the state of your economy....!

We all need to work together for the uplifment of region ....:cheers:

I hope other people also have thinking like you :tup:

Good news for Pakistan..

Trade, education, jobs should be the focus and its time to rebuild the nation which has huge potential. Every little move helps and every little help is useful.

Back
Top Bottom