What's new

25,000th post.

This is my 25,000th post on defence.pk

It has been a journey and a great one. Defence.pk is a great place to learn, if that is the purpose.

Peace to you all & thanks for bearing with me. :pakistan:

Aero

Give_that_man_a_cookie.jpg

Congrats mate:)
but dont you work? where did you find the time to make so many?

I have been following this forum for years and that is because of professional people like you. By 2023 you will have double the amount of posts.

This is my 25,000th post on defence.pk

It has been a journey and a great one. Defence.pk is a great place to learn, if that is the purpose.

Peace to you all & thanks for bearing with me. :pakistan:

Aero

A large percentage of which are quality posts. Congratulations!

Congratulations @Aeronaut , you are one of the best balanced posters and Moderators in this forum. I will never forget when you said "If your purpose is to learn then engage with people whom you do not agree with". I learnt a lot that day. So,Keep up the good work,mate.

It took about 5 years. I'm not unemployed, never have been.
No offence mate but i joined the forum just a year after you , and i have trouble even reaching 8k post. :) just dont have the time with work and the kids.

No offence mate but i joined the forum just a year after you , and i have trouble even reaching 8k post. :) just dont have the time with work and the kids.

I have never told anyone what i do as a profession. Working for PDF actually helps my studies. I'm doing an off campus course in 'war peace and conflict studies', with focus on 'prevention of nuclear war in S.Asia'. The goal is to produce reliable information about the horrors of such a war for laymen to understand.

Plus im doing a science degree on campus.

This place helped my in my studies and the work i have 'published' in paper. If your interests are similar to your time on PDF, it becomes education. Over the years i have learned how to seperate pragmatic ideas from stupid ideas and how to integrate them into quality work. If our members focus on the education aspect of forumming, they will actually find ways to extract tangible intellectual benefits, out of it.

I don't have kids. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom