What's new

25,000th post.

This is my 25,000th post on defence.pk

It has been a journey and a great one. Defence.pk is a great place to learn, if that is the purpose.

Peace to you all & thanks for bearing with me. :pakistan:

Aero
Congrats Man keep it up and keep posting good information specially about what future Pakistan's weapon deals and also social issues and some fun stuff

I have never told anyone what i do as a profession. Working for PDF actually helps my studies. I'm doing an off campus course in 'war peace and conflict studies', with focus on 'prevention of nuclear war in S.Asia'. The goal is to produce reliable information about the horrors of such a war for laymen to understand.

Plus im doing a science degree on campus.

This place helped my in my studies and the work i have 'published' in paper. If your interests are similar to your time on PDF, it becomes education. Over the years i have learned how to seperate pragmatic ideas from stupid ideas and how to integrate them into quality work. If our members focus on the education aspect of forumming, they will actually find ways to extract tangible intellectual benefits, out of it.

I don't have kids. :D
But you should marry , why should we be the only ones miserable!!!!!!:D

kids are great though , they really perk you up after a shitty day:)

@jbgt90

I've also worked for a political party and have held a small position with a small team of activists.

For me life is more than bringing up kids. I'll learn to do that one day, maybe you could give me a few tips and tricks. :D

@jbgt90

I'm engaged. Taking a decision on when to marry rests with my folks.

I'm a capitalist you know, ''right job for the right people''. :lol:

@jbgt90

I've also worked for a political party and have held a small position with a small team of activists.

For me life is more than bringing up kids. I'll learn to do that one day, maybe you could give me a few tips and tricks. :D

@jbgt90

It would be PTI I think by they way are you in Pakistan now or still in Australia

@jbgt90

@jbgt90

Kids are a part of ones life. , but yes i am driven by money too:)
take care and god bless you.

Kids are a part of ones life. , but yes i am driven by money too:)
take care and god bless you.

I'm not money driven though i know that its quite important.

Kids are awesome. Period.

Bless you too, peace to your family.

I will post a thread too when I reach my 1000th post. :cool:

Focusing on quality should be a priority. PDF has a pool of amazing Indian members....try to be one of them.

Congrats.... and..

1560501_699295756776706_751493246_n.jpg

I'm not money driven though i know that its quite important.

Kids are awesome. Period.

Bless you too, peace to your family.

Focusing on quality should be a priority. PDF has a pool of amazing Indian members....try to be one of them.
Usually i do not like you mate but after this interaction i do respect you and have come to understand your views and opinions. it was nice to get to know you , even for just a bit. :)

Usually i do not like you mate but after this interaction i do respect you and have come to understand your views and opinions. it was nice to get to know you , even for just a bit. :)

Thanks.

My purpose here is to educate myself. Being liked isn't top of the pyramid for me.

I play the devil most of the times and allow people to prove me wrong.

I have figured that what we don't know often starts as a controversy. Indulging in a respectful controversy is sign of a healthy mind which is still willing to learn and adapt.

Thanks.

My purpose here is to educate myself. Being liked isn't top of the pyramid for me.

I play the devil most of the times and allow people to prove me wrong.

I have figured that what we don't know often starts as a controversy. Indulging in a respectful controversy is sign of a healthy mind which is still willing to learn and adapt.
23802187.jpg

I have never told anyone what i do as a profession. Working for PDF actually helps my studies. I'm doing an off campus course in 'war peace and conflict studies', with focus on 'prevention of nuclear war in S.Asia'. The goal is to produce reliable information about the horrors of such a war for laymen to understand.

Plus im doing a science degree on campus.

This place helped my in my studies and the work i have 'published' in paper. If your interests are similar to your time on PDF, it becomes education. Over the years i have learned how to seperate pragmatic ideas from stupid ideas and how to integrate them into quality work. If our members focus on the education aspect of forumming, they will actually find ways to extract tangible intellectual benefits, out of it.

I don't have kids. :D

:woot:

I always thought you were some old retired military veteran :blink:

Mubarak ho Aapko ye aapka 25 hazariya post...
Gaur Farmaiyega...

Mubarak ho Aapko ye aapka 25 hazariya post...
50 hajar tak pahunche AAP bin khaye chot...:D:D
pasand aaye to daad dena na bhuliyega....:cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom