What's new

25,000 Sailors, 50 Commands Across 22 Time Zones: US Navy & Marines Gear Up For Large Scale Exercise 2023 (6 Carriers)

Lol. Go check debt to gdp of US before 2000 and now. U might get a clue. Check the export of China to the world in 2000 and now.
US is in that much debt is because of the military expenditure and the 2 wars we re fighting, it hardly have anything to do with China...

I don’t think EU will do that. For EU Russia is an existential threat. Taiwan isn’t. It has to be Japan or maybe south kore and USA go all out war with china.

With insane inflation eu simply can’t afford to pick fight with China as well.
Every sane mind can see this obvious.

I don’t think EU will do that. For EU Russia is an existential threat. Taiwan isn’t. It has to be Japan or maybe south kore and USA go all out war with china.

With insane inflation eu simply can’t afford to pick fight with China as well.
It depends, again, Russia is not an existential threat until it become one. The problem for China vis-a-vis Europe is economic invasion, not a physical one. The product black out during COVID time when China shipping nothing out and then product shortage everywhere, that is a very big issue for the European, as a matter of fact, that is the source of inflation.

Well, at least this is what the Right Wing Party, which control most of Europe, thinks now.

Every sane mind can see this obvious.
You need to tell that to the Giorgia Meloni, apparently either she is insane or she did not get the notice

Russia is always in Europe, China never is.
Well, they say the same thing with Japan, I wonder where is Japan now?

Again, you are talking about a set of conservative in Europe that even donald trump is seems too liberal, and you are trying to mess with their system, that's a big no

The problem for China vis-a-vis Europe is economic invasion, not a physical one. The product black out during COVID time when China shipping nothing out and then product shortage everywhere, that is a very big issue for the European, as a matter of fact, that is the source of inflation.
That means they need Chinese goods, why they need to block the trade routes? killing itself?

Well, they say the same thing with Japan, I wonder where is Japan now?
There's a chance Japan may involve in Taiwan conflict, higher a chance than US.

That means they need Chinese goods, why they need to block the trade routes? killing itself?
Dude, are you really still can't figure that out or you are just pretending?

The issue here is CONTROL. At this moment, China control what gets to Europe, losing that control is not something the European is okay with, that's why they want to take it back, and blockading it means they control the flow. Not China.

Again, the over dependence of Chinese goods literally paralysed Europe during COVID, and you think the European think "Oh, we should import more from China when we have a chance".......lol, that would make the matter worse......

Dude, are you really still can't figure that out or you are just pretending?

The issue here is CONTROL. At this moment, China control what gets to Europe, losing that control is not something the European is okay with, that's why they want to take it back, and blockading it means they control the flow. Not China.

Again, the over dependence of Chinese goods literally paralysed Europe during COVID, and you think the European think "Oh, we should import more from China when we have a chance".......lol, that would make the matter worse......
No one agrees with here, not only me. Ok , whatever you say, but you indeed have s many people to convince, go and ask European PDFers here and see if they would like to fight for Taiwan.

It depends, again, Russia is not an existential threat until it become one. The problem for China vis-a-vis Europe is economic invasion, not a physical one. The product black out during COVID time when China shipping nothing out and then product shortage everywhere, that is a very big issue for the European, as a matter of fact, that is the source of inflation.

Well, at least this is what the Right Wing Party, which control most of Europe, thinks now.
Yes it is big issue but they won’t block china trade routes. Germany europe biggest economy heavily dependent on China. Unless china do something insane like sent soldiers in Ukraine to help russia I don’t think Europe will do much. Most eu countries not going to pick fight with Chinese except UK. Taiwan is an Asian problem.

It’s same with Ukraine, most Asian or African or Latin countries don’t care. It’s an European problem.

plus if trump comes to power he said he will cut Ukraine from aid on first day. What you think that will do to Europe and USA relations. You think Europe will pick fight with China after trump does that.

I was saying Japan was the leading manufacturer in the 90s, where are they now?
What dose it have to do with this topic? US used to be a backward exille land, where is it now? but they have nothing to do with the topic.

No one agrees with here, not only me. Ok , whatever you say, but you indeed have s many people to convince, go and ask European PDFers here and see if they would like to fight for Taiwan.
I don't need to convince anyone, as I said, I don't really care what you think EU would do, but if you think EU will just stood there and let you guys take Taiwan, you probably would have some bad things coming, again, statistically speaking, the last guy banking on this didn't do so well now, but as I said, you are of course free to believe this.

I lived in Sweden with my wife for an extended period of time, you have no idea how conservative these European is. But again, I have no problem you think what you think. Just that I will say "I've told you so" when things don't really goes your way

What dose it have to do with this topic? US used to be a backward exille land, where is it now? but they have nothing to do with the topic.
If you have to ask, then you are stupider than I think.

Again, the writing are on the wall, you are of course free to live in your own delusion.

I lived in Sweden with my wife for an extended period of time, you have no idea how conservative these European is. But again, I have no problem you think what you think. Just that I will say "I've told you so" when things don't really goes your way
Lol, so I guess Swedish will fight for Taiwan because you lived in Sweden.

Lol, so I guess Swedish will fight for Taiwan because you lived in Sweden.
No, I never said that, I don't even think the US will fight for Taiwan. in fact, you can take Taiwan if you want, I have no problem you doing that. Taiwan mean nothing to me, as I said before, I would much rather the US sell whatever Taiwan need to defend themselves and we took the money and ran, that ain't our war.

The issue here is, you are messing up the system these old school people live on, and that's why a lot of Right Wing party now in charge of Europe and there is a reason why most royal household were in Europe. If you failed to even realise that, that's hardly my problem

Back
Top Bottom