What's new

25,000 Sailors, 50 Commands Across 22 Time Zones: US Navy & Marines Gear Up For Large Scale Exercise 2023 (6 Carriers)

lol, I like your optimism, land route maybe, but that's too depends on India and Iran
China doesn't have major land trade routes with India

调整大小 微信图片_20230804215332.png
微信图片_20230804215119.png

that's just if US were to fight alone, and more importantly fighting far away from mainland China, I mean, how do you think Chinese Navy will fight in Malacca Strait when US have a COMLOG base in Singapore? Let alone Indian Ocean or Tasman Channel.
Are you sure that US will fight for Taiwan? it didn't even fight for South Vienam in 1974 when China didn't even have a navy.

How? EU doesn't even care about Taiwan, it cares more about Russia.
LOL sure, EU may even be in China side if you decided to invade Taiwan.

You have no idea why or how EU care about Ukraine suddenly when Russia invaded when they just ignore them since 2008, don't you?

LOL sure, EU may even be in China side if you decided to invade Taiwan.

You have no idea why or how EU care about Ukraine suddenly when they just ignore them since 2008, don't you?
EU is divided, some are indeed on China's side, and EU's top concern is always Russia, pushing China into an allaince with Russia is the last thing EU wants to see.

EU is divided, some are indeed on China's side, and EU's top concern is always Russia, pushing China into an allaince with Russia is the last thing EU wants to see.
Well, Hungry and Bulgaria is in Russia pocket, see how it goes for them??

Again, you have no idea how EU work......and lol, you think Russia is not already in alliance with China?? Which planet you are actually from??

Well, Hungry and Bulgaria were in Russia pocket, see how it goes for them??

Again, you have no idea how EU work......
How do you know they work? EU is not as retarded as you think, they know how important not to annoy China too much. Their leaders keep flocking to Beijing to maintain ties.

It's not pentagon, it's just how we would simulate the war be fought.

China need Iron, Copper, Aluminium, Coal, Oil, Natural Gas, Hydrogen etc, the thing is, it's not just what they need is the problem, it's the volume that China need, Russia cannot ramp up production of oil and iron ore (and Russia only have low grade Iron Ore you can't make steel with anyway) Not to mention the only way the resource can flow into China in any signicant number is by ship from Overseas, either in Africa, South America or Australia. So if you strangle trade route, you are strange their production, you then strange their economy, either domestic or war economy.

View attachment 943657

View attachment 943658

View attachment 943659

On the other hand, what you want is to win, it does not matter how you win, you just need to and again, if putting blockade in outlying area win a war, then why not?? It's not like you need some epic battle to win a war, if I can win a war without firing even a shot, I think majority of us would take that chance, don't you think?

I must appreciate ur arrogance or ignorance here. Even if u block all supplies from the rest of the world China will have enough resources of its own and Russia to outpace production of US. But what will happen once China stops supplies to the rest of world? (assuming once US navy blocks all trade routes)

How do you know they work? EU is not as retarded as you think, they know how important not to annoy China too much. Their leaders keep flocking to Beijing to maintain ties.
lol, you are adorable.

Let me remind you something, before EU went to war with Russia, 70% of oil and gas product EU uses came from Russia, and this is exactly what Putin is banking on before they started their war, that he think it's important for them to keep Russia ties.

What you are doing is disturbing the old system, something even the US don't really count on, that's why they weren't heated up when Russia invaded Ukraine, and you think, sure, they will bow to China just to keep out of trouble.......They are willing to fronzen themselve to death to go thru that trouble to mess with Russia because Russia is messing with the system, and you think not able to trade with China is anything that annoying they will stop and think twice about it??

Again, lol, I can't say anything, but you are delusional mate.

I must appreciate ur arrogance or ignorance here. Even if u block all supplies from the rest of the world China will have enough resources of its own and Russia to outpace production of US. But what will happen once China stops supplies to the rest of world? (assuming once US navy blocks all trade routes)
Very true, affordable Chinese goods keep US economy and people's standard of living afloat.

So are you saying before China start producing stuff in late 2000s, the world don't use anything because no one can afford anything??

..They are willing to fronzen themselve to death to go thru that trouble to mess with Russia because Russia is messing with the system,
Cause Russia is a real threat to Europe while China isn't. if you can't see this obvious logic, be my guest.

So are you saying before China start producing stuff in late 2000s, the world don't use anything because no one can afford anything??
He is talking about the current fact

Lol. Go check debt to gdp of US before 2000 and now. U might get a clue. Check the export of China to the world in 2000 and now.

Cause Russia is a real threat to Europe while China isn't. if you can't see this obvious logic, be my guest.

What threat? Russia is not a threat until it threaten the current system to try to re-colonialise Ukraine, in fact, what China is doing is more a threat than what Russia can ever do, because Russia don't have much soft and hard power

Again, you are free to believe that if you want, Putin bet on Europe wouldn't act, that's a mistake, and I have no problem China make the same mistake.
He is talking about the current fact
Again, it's not a current facts, current fact is that people buy cheap stuff from China, that does not mean they won't buy anything if China stop producing, they will just look at the second cheapest thing, every product have parallel import, you can get just about anything else from other country, that may be a bit more expensive but not that much, it's not like A TV made in China is $500 cheaper than a TV made in Thailand or even South Korea

Do you really think EU will not block Chinese Trade route if and when China went to war with Taiwan??

You need a port in Indian Ocean, if you want to bypass the EU and get material from Africa.....
I don’t think EU will do that. For EU Russia is an existential threat. Taiwan isn’t. It has to be Japan or maybe south kore and USA go all out war with china.

With insane inflation eu simply can’t afford to pick fight with China as well.

Back
Top Bottom